Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-14-2009, 05:13 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Madoff and punishment, or rather the lack of it.

It really ticks me off that Bernard Madoff literally ruins hundreds of thousands of lives, people who worked hard for what they had, yet hardly gets any punishment suitable to his crimes! He even drove people to kill themselves!

Email? Family visits? Free medical care? Counseling?

He'll be in minimum-security, living a life better than American homeless!

I'd like to see him locked up like Cool Hand Luke... bring back the chain gangs and let Bernie spend a few nights a week in the box.

Criminals deserve punishment, not a vacation!

Need an extra $300-$500 each weekend - in cash? Get Paid In Cash!

Learn How To Buy Almost Anything Wholesale and Save 70-90% Off Retail. Wal Mart does NOT sell for less! The Top 250

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-17-2009, 01:38 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

what do you want , it's a 2 step justice

Old 07-17-2009, 09:34 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

A 2 step justice? Please clarify what you mean.

Learn How To Buy Almost Anything Wholesale and Save 70-90% Off Retail. Wal Mart does NOT sell for less! The Top 250

Old 07-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

sorry about my english , what i meant there is a different justice for famous and rich people and for everybody else

Old 07-17-2009, 10:38 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

How correct you are, Quentin! Madoff had the best lawyers (stolen) money could buy, the dirty rat.

I equate the man as the same as a murderer because of what he has done. He is responsible for at least one death because of his actions. He has ruined the lives of thousands of hard working families and will spend the rest of his life behind bars.

But so what? It'll be almost like a country club for the man, not much of a punishment in my eyes. He should be locked in solitary 23 hours a day and only allowed outside at night, to never see the sun again as long as he lives. Or placed in the general population of at least a medium security prison, where he'll hopefully get shived by another prisoner.

He showed no compassion fro his victims and none should be shown to him. His apologies rang hollow, and were meant only to save his own skin once he got caught.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues