Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Theory of International Politics and Zombies

Quote:
If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively.
That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

They say only frequent counter-attacks with increasing force would eradicate the fictional creatures....

To give the living a fighting chance, the researchers chose "classic" slow-moving zombies as our opponents rather than the nimble, intelligent creatures portrayed in some recent films....

[T]heir analysis revealed that a strategy of capturing or curing the zombies would only put off the inevitable.

In their scientific paper, the authors conclude that humanity's only hope is to "hit them [the undead] hard and hit them often".

They added: "It's imperative that zombies are dealt with quickly or else... we are all in a great deal of trouble."

http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/pos...cs_and_zombies

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-21-2009, 04:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

lol !! they did it !!

it's funny to read such news , but i guess all possiblities have to be thought about ^^

i don't rember the title of the film (i watch a lot of horror movie) but in one of them the zombies actualy threw up infected blood on their victims

what would we do in this situation ? :p

Old 08-21-2009, 06:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I'm really shoked what issues people waste their time on! The thing is I don't believe in all these horors.It's just a product of someone's ill imagination

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues