Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-31-2004, 03:53 AM
No Longer Active

This is how it looked like when a Boeing hit an appartment building in Amsterdam a few years ago..

You can see parts of the plane in that picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bijlmer.jpg
Views:	1114
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	418  

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-31-2004, 03:59 AM
No Longer Active

Some more, everywhere is airplane rubbish, so why is the damage on the pentagon that small and why is there no plane rubbish?

Maybe it was a plane that hit te pentagon, but it's hard to believe from my point of view.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0bijlmerramp.jpg
Views:	900
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	419  
Attached Images

Old 10-31-2004, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
Thats the best part about this stuff, I know people who saw the plane hit the pentagon. They even have pictures of it
Are there any published pictures/tapes of a plane hitting Pentagon? May I have a link to any of them? (I'm just curious.)

Old 10-31-2004, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Are there any published pictures/tapes of a plane hitting Pentagon? May I have a link to any of them? (I'm just curious.)
I would like to see them too.

There is no way that they managed to get their hands on all the pictures and stop them from being released.

Old 10-31-2004, 11:08 AM

Theres a bunch of them in the article I posted, you can also do searches and find people who live in DC who took pictures

Thats what I did.

Old 10-31-2004, 11:51 AM

Yeah, I'm sure we would do that to ourselves, there was no plane and we killed all the people and destroyed the planes that "crashed."

Old 10-31-2004, 11:56 AM

Theres a hilarious documentary about this called "9/11: In Plane site" its so insanely stupid that its worth watching.

PS: PLANE SITE!! !HAHAHAHAH GET IT LAOL!O!L!O!L!O!

Old 10-31-2004, 02:55 PM
Contributing Member

Almost all conspiracy theories seam real but fall apart under close scrutiny.

Yes a plane crashed into the pentagon on 9/11 2001, heres an explanation of the physics and why the apartment bulding posted in the pictures was blown into shreds and the pentagon wasn't.

http://news.uns.purdue.edu/UNS/html4....Pentagon.html

Old 10-31-2004, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

I agree that there are many sides to the same story.

It is one of the most horrible things I have had the displeasure to see on television.

Everyone remebers what they were doing on Sept 11 and it is something that I don't think anyone will forget, esp the people directly involved who have lost loved ones.

It is strange as the news we got in the UK was slightly different to what was reported in Spain and other European countries etc.

Yes it is horrible that conspiracy theories exist on such horrible issues but the fact is that they do.

People not directly involved with such things go online and do a search on "pentagon plane crash" and get pages of stuff like this;

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...hat-hit-it.htm

It is difficult for outsiders to know what to believe with stuff like this.

I agree to freedom of speech but I also believe that the American Govt should go all out and prosecute anyone printing this stuff esp. as it has lost so many people through it and so many people are disputing it.

Don't hold it against us none Americans but we get fed all this and it is difficult to know what to go with as we try to weigh up all we see before making our own minds up.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Theres a bunch of them in the article I posted
No offense, but should I look with eyes crossed? Cause I can't see any planes hitting the building there.
I'm talking about the moment of impact, or maybe just before it. Like the ones taken on WTC.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:15 PM
Individualist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
This is how it looked like when a Boeing hit an appartment building in Amsterdam a few years ago..

You can see parts of the plane in that picture.

I see a lot of wreckage, Ferre, but I don't see any airplane. And if I did see an airplane, it would have to be faked. I saw what was left of a car hitting a tree a 120 MPH, and the biggest thing there was the engine block. The rest was just bits and pieces.

Now, those jets were travelling at what? 500 MPH? And you expect any of it to be intact? Not likely.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
No offense, but should I look with eyes crossed? Cause I can't see any planes hitting the building there.
I'm talking about the moment of impact, or maybe just before it. Like the ones taken on WTC.
Try reading the article, sadly physics proves all of your theories wrong.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10
I agree to freedom of speech but I also believe that the American Govt should go all out and prosecute anyone printing this stuff esp. as it has lost so many people through it and so many people are disputing it.
They (the American gov't) can't prosecute people for printing their theories. However, they do have other ways to deal with these people if they really wanted to, but I'm sure most of them are simply written off as just your basic freak, even after a personal investigation of the person, I'm thinking. The problem is, these freaks are then "documented" freaks. I personally would not want even that, myself. Theories like this are best left to bar room banter or forum discussion and the like, IMO. I think it's really foolish to devote a website to something of this nature.

Last edited by Atom; 10-31-2004 at 04:40 PM.

Old 10-31-2004, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Try reading the article, sadly physics proves all of your theories wrong.
"My" theories? Which theories are those, can you please inform me?
I just expect to see a plane picture, taken before/during the moment of impact and none of the positive sciences have anything to do with that.

Old 11-01-2004, 04:55 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnScott
I see a lot of wreckage, Ferre, but I don't see any airplane. And if I did see an airplane, it would have to be faked. I saw what was left of a car hitting a tree a 120 MPH, and the biggest thing there was the engine block. The rest was just bits and pieces.

Now, those jets were travelling at what? 500 MPH? And you expect any of it to be intact? Not likely.
The big white part you see lying in the center of the whole is part of the body of that airplane John. It happened in my neighbourhood and I have been there ans seen it, I didn't take any pictures myself but I was there only a few minutes after it happened and the plane parts where lying everywhere, also big parts.

I was looking at that so called scientific computer simulation with the steel construction and still I'm not convinced, parts of the wings should have been on the pentagon's lawn.

Old 11-01-2004, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
I have seen the damage here in Amsterdam when a plane hit appatment buildings a few years ago with my own eyes and to be honest, looking at the damage of the pentagon I have some questions too.
I remember that - cargo plane in autumn 1993, wasn't it?

Old 11-01-2004, 06:38 AM

Ferre, I am someone living in Denmark, and I think it is absolutely ridiculous for you to sit there with a condescending attitude trying to make it seem like Amsterdam is perfect.

"What a difference some cultures have don't they? "

What a stupid, cocky, and "full-of-yourself" thing so say.

Your country has more than its fair share of HUGE problems. The only reason these Americans aren't mentioning them is because almost no one spends time listening to stories about The Netherlands. Unfortunately for these guys, everyone listens to stories about the U.S. ALL THE TIME which makes them an easy target. I know that here in Denmark about 50% of our newspaper coverage is about the U.S., not OUR OWN COUNTRY.

So please, stop trying to take advantage of the fact that people in Europe monitor every action of the US while it is impossible for Americans to monitor every choice made by The Netherlands.

Old 11-01-2004, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkibak2
What a stupid, cocky, and "full-of-yourself" thing so say.
Before making comments like that, give yourself some time to know the people around first.

Old 11-01-2004, 07:03 AM

Jim I've been on this forum for about a year and my last ID had over a hundred or so posts so I am somewhat acquainted. For some reason my old account (kkibak) was not working and I had to switch to this one. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Old 11-01-2004, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkibak2
Jim I've been on this forum for about a year and my last ID had over a hundred or so posts so I am somewhat acquainted. For some reason my old account (kkibak) was not working and I had to switch to this one. Perhaps you should take your own advice.
Maybe you were around for that long. But it absolutely didn't help you to know people. That's for sure.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues