Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

View Poll Results: What caused the WTC buildings to fall?
faulty, poor grade construction steel 2 1.69%
jet airliners crashing into the towers 23 19.49%
subsequent fires weakening the structures 14 11.86%
a combination of airliners crashing & the fires 27 22.88%
a bomb or missile attached to the plane(s) 4 3.39%
combination of all of the above 3 2.54%
angry UFO alien death ray beam 16 13.56%
strategically placed demolition charges 29 24.58%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-08-2005, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpen 2010
Didn't Osama admit to hi jacking the 4 plans and crashing them etc...? Theres no conspiracy theory behind the pentagon or the WTC
Osama never admitted that. He admitted joy that this happened but never claimed responsibility.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Contributing Member

I really not gonna go further into this discussion. Mainly the fact this is a webmaster forum and I don't come on here to discuss politics/conspiracy theories or any other thing that will draw debate, unless webmaster related of course :-p

Old 02-08-2005, 07:04 PM

This is just like the theory that Roosevelt had prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack.

Is it really that hard to believe?

We may never know for sure. But I think polls like this may help us get to the bottom of it.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:05 PM

Arrow Making more 911 information available...

Considering the huge importance of this issue, and its even grander implications, it's very interesting to hear different viewpoints ...irrespective of anyone's vocational background, education, political interests, or religious affiliations.

To seek answers, to seek the truth about anything is human nature. Sometimes it's necessary to let go of previously held beliefs in order to see reality ...after all, a belief is only secondhand information. Real truth is based on one's actual experience (or as close to it as possible), rather than accepting what someone has told you ...that's kinda like blind faith.

Historically, any truth (before it was accepted as fact) was at first denied, opposed and ridiculed. Eventually the evidence became so overwhelming that the truth became self evident and it gained acceptance.

We are all operating under the limitations of our own current understanding. Only when we allow ourselves to venture outside the confines of our ego, our deeply held positions of importance and our clinging to any particular belief system will we ever discover what the real deal is ...however painful that truth may be.

Below are some online videos pertaining to the subject of this poll. I respectfully invite all those who are seriously interested in knowing the truth about the World Trade Center disasters to watch them at their leisure.

Thanks

911 Videos

1 - "Unanswered Questions" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 1

2 - "Senator Mark Dayton Exposes Coverup" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 2

3 - "News [Propaganda] Reports" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 3

4 - "The Pentagon" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 4

5 - "AA Flight 77" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 5

6 - "Pentagon Scraps" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 6

7 - "Global Hawks - What really Hit the Pentagon"" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 7

8 - "Building 7" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 8a

8b - "Building 7 continued - Silverstein confesses" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 8b

9 - "The Towers" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 9

10 - "The Collapse" Painful Deceptions DVD Part 10

"Most of the shadows of life come from your own self blocking the sun." ~ James Pickett

Old 02-08-2005, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan VanSchaack
I really not gonna go further into this discussion. Mainly the fact this is a webmaster forum and I don't come on here to discuss politics/conspiracy theories or any other thing that will draw debate, unless webmaster related of course :-p
Any day is a good day to come up with a new policy on posting
Fair deal.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
This is just like the theory that Roosevelt had prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack.
Funny that you mentioned that.
Pearl Harbor was exactly the example Brzezinski used in his book on American global supremacy, when he wrote that Americans will not accept another aggressive US military involvement abroad unless the US is subject to a disaster on the scale of Pearl Harbor.
Strangely, the book reads like a a war plan to what we now witness on TV by watching news from Iraq and other ME countries.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Contributing Member

well, truthfully, I'm tired and don't feel like typing anymore, heh. I do it all day long

Old 02-08-2005, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan VanSchaack
Ok, thanks. Maybe I should have read this before I voted?

BTW, I don't believe that lobby posts should have to be webmaster related. Kind of breaks the monotony that many aren't, I think.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Contributing Member

yeah I suppose, one reason i'm not saying you should stop, I just found it pointless to continue on back and forth, anytway its 9:30, got a long day tomorrow, good night.

Old 02-08-2005, 07:31 PM

Aww c'mon, one more hour won't hurt. :=)

Old 02-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Contributing Member

yes it actually will :-p .... work, work, work 12 to 15 hour days , sad thing is, I love it

Old 02-08-2005, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad
Considering the huge importance of this issue, and its even grander implications, it's very interesting to hear different viewpoints ...irrespective of anyone's vocational background, education, political interests, or religious affiliations.

To seek answers, to seek the truth about anything is human nature. Sometimes it's necessary to let go of previously held beliefs in order to see reality ...after all, a belief is only secondhand information. Real truth is based on one's actual experience (or as close to it as possible), rather than accepting what someone has told you ...that's kinda like blind faith.

Historically, any truth (before it was accepted as fact) was at first denied, opposed and ridiculed. Eventually the evidence became so overwhelming that the truth became self evident and it gained acceptance.

We are all operating under the limitations of our own current understanding. Only when we allow ourselves to venture outside the confines of our ego, our deeply held positions of importance and our clinging to any particular belief system will we ever discover what the real deal is ...however painful that truth may be.

Below are some online videos pertaining to the subject of this poll. I respectfully invite all those who are seriously interested in knowing the truth about the World Trade Center disasters to watch them at their leisure.

Thanks
Thanks for the links. All I care about is the truth.

I'm downloading and saving them in case the thread disappears or something, doesn't happen too often but, once in a while. Can't watch them right this min.

BTW, why did we need a username and password for that site that you posted earlier? I viewed the vids and stuff on there but couldn't figure out why I needed them. I just want to take full advantage if I'm unwittingly not doing so, that's all.

Last edited by Atom; 02-08-2005 at 07:51 PM.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:30 PM

Jonathan,

I'm somewhat dismayed by your remark that this is a webmasters' forum and you don't come on here to discuss politics/conspiracy theories or any other thing that will draw debate, unless it's webmaster related.

hmmmm.....

Isn't the Forum Lobby the place for off-topic subjects? You being a moderator should know this.

I've seen everything from fruitcake polls and favorite movies to Arabic reading, Flash games and abortion issues in the Forum Lobby. What makes this 911 poll so different, so untouchable from the other topics found there?

I agree with you that V7n be considered the webmaster's refuge ...and foremost a spot for webmaster related discussion ...however, at the same time, webmasters spend a great deal of their time online getting news and learning about the world around them.

Wouldn't you agree that the V7n venue is no less an imporatnt opportunity to further one's knowledge on a variety of topics, especially an issue so ultimately important as what really happened on 911?

Old 02-08-2005, 08:33 PM

Quote:
BTW, why did we need a username and password for that site that you posted earlier?
What site was that Atom?

Old 02-08-2005, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad
What site was that Atom?
That prisonplanet one ... I may be confusing threads here .. : /

Old 02-08-2005, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleFella
Pearl Harbor was exactly the example Brzezinski used in his book on American global supremacy, when he wrote that Americans will not accept another aggressive US military involvement abroad unless the US is subject to a disaster on the scale of Pearl Harbor.

Strangely, the book reads like a a war plan to what we now witness on TV by watching news from Iraq and other ME countries.
I must commend you ...you've expressed yourself and this concept perfectly ...obviously you are very well informed.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:49 PM

Atom some of the videos Alex Jones offers (not all of them) require an ID/password.

The string was here:
http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread...net#post187587

Old 02-08-2005, 08:55 PM

Yep, I was confusing this thread for that one .. sorry..

..probably because I watched 9/11 vids when I went to that site in the other thread.

Yeah ok, I see about the u/name PW now, thanx.

Old 02-08-2005, 08:56 PM

Jonathan just said he was tired.

Besides, He said it's his policy not the forums.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Jonathan just said he was tired.

Besides, He said it's his policy not the forums.
...roger that.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Closed Thread