Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

View Poll Results: What caused the WTC buildings to fall?
faulty, poor grade construction steel 2 1.69%
jet airliners crashing into the towers 23 19.49%
subsequent fires weakening the structures 14 11.86%
a combination of airliners crashing & the fires 27 22.88%
a bomb or missile attached to the plane(s) 4 3.39%
combination of all of the above 3 2.54%
angry UFO alien death ray beam 16 13.56%
strategically placed demolition charges 29 24.58%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-08-2005, 09:09 PM

That's a big 10-4, good buddy.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-08-2005, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan VanSchaack
Although I'm sure Jonathan offered these sources with the best intentions, both the websites given are part of the governments misinformation network ...a network which extends to all major media ...a network under strict control designed to benefit only those who stand to gain financially.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notepad
Although I'm sure Jonathan offered these sources with the best intentions, both the websites given are part of the governments misinformation network ...a network which extends to all major media ...a network under strict control designed to benefit only those who stand to gain financially.
My inclination is to not doubt this, from what I've been researching over the past few months.

Old 02-08-2005, 09:32 PM

...you would be well advised to posture doubt and scrutinize very carefully the information coming to you from major media sources these days ...including TV broadcasts, movies, video games, newspapers, radio, magazines and websites.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:19 PM

Excellent essay on 911 research

"Gandhi shrewdly observed four stages of movement progress: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win." By that reckoning and the expense of this devious assault, we have definitely advanced to stage three." - Jim Hoffman

...probably one of the most recent, all-inclusive articles on the subject of 911:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/

Old 02-08-2005, 10:29 PM

In regards to major "news" networks; they are at the same table as big corporations. In fact their livelihood depends of big corporations, and what's more, they are big corporations themselves. This coincidence naturally casts certain doubts about the truthfullness of some of the strategically important news casts. The coincidence certainly prooves nothing, but is a sure sign that some hard questions should be asked about the media themselves.

As I have written here before, I honestly believe that majority of Americans are the best propaganda target these days. The media and the government are capitilizing on decades of decent coverage of world and national events, even if they were decent by virtue of being just slghtly better than the communist propaganda. The years of cold war instilled in many Americans a simple (if not simplistic) logic:

- the communists lie
- our media are not controlled by communists
- therefore our media don't lie.

There is some simplification in the presented logic, as I see it, but that would be the gist of it.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:47 PM

I can see your point "...you trusted us once before in our fledging beginnings, so don't think for yourselves now, just continue to trust us ...even though today we represent our buddies in big business."

Old 02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
No Longer Active

For those who can handle the truth and plain facts I recommend to check out this group and subscribe/join to get the messages, once you have been getting, and reading the stuff coming into your mailbox for only a few days you'll be a lot better informed about what is really going on in this world and the media is hiding from you than the avarage person.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheNeuschwabenlandTimes/

If you can handle it, that is. we are ruled by a bunch of sickos

Old 02-08-2005, 11:01 PM

Everyone should have a look at those videos in post #44. All 11 are just very short videos.

Last edited by Atom; 02-08-2005 at 11:16 PM.

Old 02-08-2005, 11:05 PM

What's a Communist anyway?

If we really wanted to get into it, that is Communism, we'd eventually discover the origins of the word "Communist" ...and the idea (and people) behind it.

Quote:
"In the early 1850's; the Illuminati held a secret meeting in New York which was addressed by a British Illuminist named Wright. Those in attendance were told that the Illuminati was organizing to unite the Nihilist and Atheist groups with all other subversive groups into an international group to be known as Communists. That was when the word: "communist" first came into being and it was intended to be the supreme weapon and scare word to terrify the whole world and drive the terrorized peoples into the Illuminati one-world scheme.

This scheme: "communism," was to be used to enable the Illuminati to foment future wars and revolutions. Clinton Roosevelt, a direct ancestor of Franklin Roosevelt; Horace Greeley; and Charles Dana; foremost newspaper publishers of that time were appointed to head a committee to raise funds for the new venture. Of course, most of the funds were provided by the Rothschilds and this fund was used to finance Karl Marx and Engels when they wrote "Das Kaptial" and the "Communist Manifesto" in Soho, England. And this clearly reveals that communism is not a so-called ideology, but a secret weapon; a bogy man word to serve the purpose of the Illuminati.

A chief objective is to establish beyond even a remote doubt that communism, so-called, is an integral part of the Illuminati great conspiracy for the enslavement of the entire world. That communism, so-called, is merely their weapon and bogy man word to terrify the peoples of the whole world and that the conquest of Russia and the creation of communism was, in great part, organized by Schiff and the other international bankers right in our own city of New York. A fantastic story? Yes.

Some might even refuse to believe it. Well; for the benefit of any doubting Thomas ...be reminded that just a few years ago Charlie Knickerbocker, a Hearst newspaper columnist, published an interview with John Schiff, grandson of Jacob, in which young Schiff confirmed the entire story and named the figure old Jacob contributed, $20,000,000.

If anybody still has even a remote doubt that the entire menace of communism was created by the masterminds of the great conspiracy right in our own city of New York; consider the following historical fact. All records show that when Lenin and Trotsky engineered the capture of Russia; they operated as heads of the Bolsheviks party. Now "Bolshevism" is a purely Russian word. The masterminds realized that Bolshevism could never be sold as an ideology to any but the Russian people. So in April 1918; Jacob Schiff dispatched Colonel House to Moscow with orders to Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin to change the name of their regime to the Communist Party and to adopt the Karl Marx "Manifesto" as the constitution of the Communist Party. Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin obeyed; and in that year of 1918 was when the Communist party and the menace of communism came into being.

All this is confirmed in Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Fifth Edition. In short; communism was created by the capitalists."

Old 02-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Contributing Member

i new from the start of this thread where it was headed ... just another bush, republican, religious-right, capitalist hating rant disguised in a poll ... well done notepad

Old 02-09-2005, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaka42
i new from the start of this thread where it was headed ... just another bush, republican, religious-right, capitalist hating rant disguised in a poll ... well done notepad
Really? I guess your reading isn't at the level required to comprehend what we're discussing here.

Old 02-09-2005, 02:24 PM

Your Vote Requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaka42
...not one mention of who & what you refer to has been made in this poll.

As for hating, I've found that hate is an emotion born of fear and will do nothing to help any situation.

I notice that you haven't voted in the poll ...if admin were to assist w/ making the votes anonymous, would you vote then?

C'mon, be happy ...we want you to part of any discussion.

Old 02-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Contributing Member

hehe...nice discussion guys...you could always try to discuss this on my forums

</spam>

Old 02-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Quote:
...not one mention of who & what you refer to has been made in this poll.
...well, maybe a little.

Old 02-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
...well, maybe a little.
Quoting yourself now? Going to start talking in the 3rd person next?

Old 02-09-2005, 08:57 PM

...am I under investigation?

Old 02-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
...am I under investigation?
Are you in any way related to docquesting?

Old 02-09-2005, 09:01 PM

...nope.

...err, how do you mean?

Old 02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Contributing Member

re·lat·ed (rĭ-lā'tĭd)
adj.

1. Being connected; associated.
2. Connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage.
3. Music. Having a close harmonic connection

Any of the above will suffice.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Closed Thread