Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Bush = Hitler!

US Senator Robert Byrd:

Quote:
"We, unlike Nazi Germany or Mussolini's Italy, have never stopped being a nation of laws, not of men," Byrd said. "But witness how men with motives and a majority can manipulate law to cruel and unjust ends. . . . Hitler never abandoned the cloak of legality; he recognized the enormous psychological value of having the law on his side. Instead, he turned the law inside out and made illegality legal. And that is what the nuclear option seeks to do to Rule XXII of the Standing Rules of the Senate."
This guy knows the US Constitution better than anybody- huge Bill of Rights advocate.

http://www.oregonlive.com/editorials...1442323820.xml

I want to find the video of this!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Latest Blog:
None

gorillaboy, you know better than this... ugh, let the 20 page discussion begin

Old 03-07-2005, 04:17 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg
gorillaboy, you know better than this... ugh, let the 20 page discussion begin
Yeah...

Nothing to see here people, just walk on, walk on.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
US Senator Robert Byrd:

This guy knows the US Constitution better than anybody- huge Bill of Rights advocate.

http://www.oregonlive.com/editorials...1442323820.xml

I want to find the video of this!
I honestly do not believe that Bush is insane. I do honestly believe that Hitler was. If my beliefs are correct, and I realize that this would hinge on the definition of insane, I think that this is an important difference. Anyway ..

I don't see where Byrd's statements in that article makes the equasion: Bush = Hitler, to be quite honest.

Assuming that the tactic exists/existed, and are shared, it would still not make the equasion accurate in itself, IMO.

Last edited by Atom; 03-07-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
I don't see where Byrd's statements in that article makes the equasion: Bush = Hitler, to be quite honest.

That was my equation.

Bush may not be insane but he seems to be quite delusional.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
That was my equation.

Bush may not be insane but he seems to be quite delusional.
Yes, he does to me as well, but I have a feeling it is pure monetary greed alone. I could be wrong, however. I think that what I mentioned about definition is bound to come into play here soon ... what are the rules of insanity when so much monetary profit is at stake and for how many and who etc etc ..

I personally believe that only one death caused by greed is not necessarily grounds for insanity. But would 1000 be? 100? 10? What do you think?

Is 'love of money' really the root of all evil? It certainly seems so to me, but what is insanity and where/when does it enter in? Keep in mind now, that the man could be loonier than a hoot for all I know. I wonder what rational thinking people really think about something like this.

Last edited by Atom; 03-07-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:40 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
As Abraham H. Foxman, director of the Anti-Defamation League, said of Byrd's hamfisted history lesson, "It is hideous, outrageous and offensive for Senator Byrd to suggest that the Republican Party's tactics could in any way resemble those of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. The senator shows a profound lack of understanding as to who Hitler was and what he and his regime represented."
The one who is showing a profound lack of understanding as to who Hitler was and what his regime represented is mr. Abraham H. Foxman.

Hitler and Bush may not have exactly the same personality but their regimes both represent the same.

To keep on the subject, are the general public in the United States aware of the fact that last year the complete American nuclear program, also the future, just started one, has been given in the hands of the Carlyle Group?

Funny coinsidence eh.

Quote:
UC Regents lose control of nuclear weapons program
sept. 2004
In a stealth takeover by the Carlyle Group, facilitated by five admirals, the management contract will be transferred next year to the University of Texas, where the military and the Carlyle Group will have control. A new "ramping up" of the nuclear weapons program is underway, with program funding at the highest level ever - even higher than during the Cold War – extending nuclear weapons into outer space, into the very atmosphere that makes life on earth possible, and with no “real” enemy in sight.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/THC-Ministry/message/920
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/THC-Ministry/message/921
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/THC-Ministry/message/922

Last edited by Ferre; 03-07-2005 at 04:43 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I personally believe that only one death caused by greed is not necessarily grounds for insanity. But would 1000 be? 100? 10? What do you think?
Exactly! But you're forgetting another major motivating factor in the Bush and Co. decision making - Their religious beliefs.

Old 03-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Exactly! But you're forgetting another major motivating factor in the Bush and Co. decision making - Their religious beliefs.
Huh? You don't actually buy that, do you? I believe that it is best to pretend that religious beliefs do not even exist, when considering the possible genuine motives of the men in question, to be quite frank, despite what any of them says or claims on that subject. Or maybe I am misinterpreting your response. That is always a possibility. It could have been sarcasm I suppose .. lol

Now if it was sarcasm referring to them claiming honest faith in the God of an established religion, but there being no such thing as honest faith in the God of a religion, well, I will have to disagree adamantly. But if it is sarcasm based on them claiming dishonest faith, then I will agree wholeheartedly.

Last edited by Atom; 03-07-2005 at 05:15 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Latest Blog:
None

It was sarcasm! Bush claims to be born again doesn't he?

Old 03-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
It was sarcasm! Bush claims to be born again doesn't he?
Ya got me swingin' ... lol. It wouldn't matter one infinitesimally small bit if he did, to me. His actions show otherwise.

Yeah I thought you might've been being sarcastic, but I wasn't 100% sure in what way if so.

TBH, I do not believe a damn word that is said coming from that "dept." anymore, but I still would not make that particular equasion as stated. That's just me, though.

I think that it is important to try to remain rational, even amongst all the irrational behavior apparent in the gov right now. I believe that facts alone will probably be the only effective weapons at this point. This is just my feeling.

Last edited by Atom; 03-07-2005 at 05:30 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I believe that facts alone will probably be the only effective weapons at this point.
That should only take 15 - 20 years.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Yeah .. I hear ya.

I have faith that this WTC crime is big enough to cause quicker results, I just have that feeling, I don't know..

..and if facts are the only reasonable course of action, I'm thinking anything else could actually hurt... it's pretty touchy as it is it seems.

Last edited by Atom; 03-07-2005 at 07:54 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
...I just have that feeling, I don't know..
I think notepad's posts are gettin' to ya!

It would be sweet to see the truth (whatever it is) finally come to light. I would love to see the people responsible brought to justice. But I don't have the same faith you have, Atom.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
...I'd prefer to see 'em with 15 - 20 years hard labor.

...ooh, take it out daddy, take it out!

# # #

Old 03-07-2005, 08:19 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

I hope to see justice prevail and that Bush and his gang of war criminals will get convicted via the regular procedures, before they start a war with the whole world.
All around me I see nations get over their sometimes decades old disputes to form coalitions, Russia and China suddenly have settled their border arguments and are doing joint venture military exercises, Venezuela and Brasil formed another coalition and tightened the relations with China and signed contracts for oil export to go to China in the future and to be payd in Euros. Iran has the same deal with China since last month btw.

The world outside the US of A is sending out a message to the American government, not only a military message (China/Russia) but what's more important, an economical message.

This is also the reason why the Bush/carlyle gang is pushing the new nuclear programs and why they also are very much working on the public to make "limited use" and "directed use" of Nuclear bombs acceptable.

Looking on how they are cruising through the past history the US government is most likely preparing to use nuclear weapons on Russia or another of the countries that they feel treatened by.

Any child can see that from miles away, just as all the other events that have been directed by the US the past 15 years have been very obvious and predictable, even 9/11 when you look back at it.

People should be aware of the state of mind of their representatives, and their "usual practices"

This article shows the nature of the ones who are in charge of nuclear weapons and their methods...

http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/bush_war_criminal.htm

Last edited by Ferre; 03-07-2005 at 08:25 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Thumbs down Heil Mien Fuhrer - Take Over The World!

# # #

Last edited by notepad; 03-07-2005 at 09:03 PM.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:04 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Ok. That does it.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:09 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Old 03-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Stop it, you're scaring him.

...he's just a lil girl in the big bad world.

# # #

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues