Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Latest Blog:
None

sep 11 video

http://movies26.enwhore.com/loosechange.wmv

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Excellent video, Nick, I hadn't seen that one .. thanks for that.

Now to weed out the murderous top level governmental scum that have been attempting to cover this up and bring them to justice, maybe get them to chirp a few names. I don't even give a crap about the little bought-off pieces of ****, I want to see the "big boys" BURN!

Old 09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Latest Blog:
None

With the advancements in forensics, many crimes that would otherwise go unsolved are being cracked in laboratories across the country, bringing justice and closure to victims who have suffered great atrocities. DNA and other forensic evidence is the smoking gun that ties murderers and rapists to crimes they thought they'd gotten away with.

Mainstream television is making a killing off the recent breakthroughs in police work, with shows featuring this expertise bringing in high ratings. From documentaries like Cold Case Files, to fictional programs like CSI: Miami, Americans are gripped by the drama associated with this technology.

A recent documentary featured local authorities in Seattle who studied tiny paint particles found on murder victims, eventually discovering they were from a high-grade paint used at a lone automobile paint shop in the area. The composition of the particles eventually led to the capture of serial killer Gary Ridgeway, the notorious Green River Killer.

Doubtless, scientific investigation has become the best option for solving unsolvable crimes.

And now a former Bush appointee is asking why this forensic science has not been used to its fullest in solving what was arguably the greatest crime in American history.

Morgan Reynolds, Bush's chief economist for the Department of Labor from 2001-02, is an outspoken leader in a movement calling for a full-scale, unbiased, independent scientific study into the events of Sept. 11, 2001. He claims the story the government wants Americans to believe is riddled with inconsistencies and untruths, and he recently penned a comprehensive paper detailing those oversights. He thinks the collapse of the World Trade Center, the crash of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Penn., and the attack on the Pentagon were all weaved together as an elaborate inside job, a claim that only forensics can prove.

Old 09-13-2005, 08:11 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Seen this?

Top Politicians, Economists, Other Leaders State 9/11 Possibly an Inside Job

Old 09-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I've read articles that mentioned most of those names but hadn't seen this site .. thanks, Ferre.

Old 09-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Good Job Nick.... Now Look What you Started...... AGAIN

Old 09-13-2005, 09:28 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchy626
Good Job Nick.... Now Look What you Started...... AGAIN
Nick didn't start this. al CIA-duh started it. We just observe the developments.

Old 09-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Old 09-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Big Green Help

reading through some of that stuff is kinda funny because they assume that it was an inside job to reinforce the war on terror. haha, those plans were actually in the works before 9/11. i've recently spoken to a dear friend who just returned from baghdad where he was around some of the top guys in charge of operations. the main guy he spoke with mentioned that 9/11 actually screwed up their initial plans to invade iraq.

Old 09-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaka42
reading through some of that stuff is kinda funny because they assume that it was an inside job to reinforce the war on terror. haha, those plans were actually in the works before 9/11. i've recently spoken to a dear friend who just returned from baghdad where he was around some of the top guys in charge of operations. the main guy he spoke with mentioned that 9/11 actually screwed up their initial plans to invade iraq.

Old 09-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
reading through some of that stuff is kinda funny because they assume that it was an inside job to reinforce the war on terror.
It has been my experience that there is never only one reason (ie "to reinforce the war on terror").
Quote:
haha, those plans were actually in the works before 9/11. i've recently spoken to a dear friend who just returned from baghdad where he was around some of the top guys in charge of operations. the main guy he spoke with mentioned that 9/11 actually screwed up their initial plans to invade iraq.
Interesting. He didn't happen to give an example of how (initial plans were screwed up), did he?

Old 09-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Big Green Help

actually he did, but he's still in active service so i'm not gonna say too much. he outlined the strategic plans for the whole thing. it was pretty neat to get the behind-the-scenes process of the initial plans.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Aww .. darn it, I hear ya though. Would be interesting to hear someday.

Last edited by Atom; 09-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:39 AM
aka Colleen
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceSpeeder
Interesting, it's just so obvious it was an inside job.

Wow, after watching that whole thing, it's more clear and obvious to me, this was an inside job, you can literally see the bombs go off. What a sad sad sad world.

Last edited by Kalina; 06-06-2006 at 03:52 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues