Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 05-03-2011, 12:15 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Question 14 signs of economical collapse of Modern Civiliation

http://www.naturalnews.com/032258_ec...apse_2012.html

Read this article and give your comments on it. It is an interesting train of thought. It is a little long but it makes a very good point for all of us to be aware of. All the things he has listed have happened are happening now or about to happen.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Interesting article.
Point #4 seems to be lost on the Assange haters, but whatever.

He makes a lot of interesting points and they mostly center around the concept of giving away power and control of ourselves to large entities that have their own interests in mind that conflict with our best interests as human beings.
Don't quite know what the remedy is for that, since they already have so much power over us.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
14 signs of economical collapse of Modern Civiliation....

Not so much economic collapse as the impending structural collapse of the Planet - its other creatures and their support whether mankind survives or not is without pause coming to an end.

Thinking for just themselves mankind is building their own plank to fall from.

All's Well that Ends Well

Old 05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

http://www.naturalnews.com/032257_ec...paredness.html This was also posted but didn't read up on it yet. Don't know how good or bad it is no experience with it whatsoever.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I knew this about 8 years ago. To me it was obvious, people continue to have kids they cannot afford, the earth is overpopulated in general, technology and machinery have been eliminating jobs for decades yet the population continues to grow.

More people - jobs = 3rd world event horizon.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBlast View Post
I knew this about 8 years ago. To me it was obvious, people continue to have kids they cannot afford, the earth is overpopulated in general, technology and machinery have been eliminating jobs for decades yet the population continues to grow.

More people - jobs = 3rd world event horizon.
ok, here, we can agree

now where else have I seen charts like that only very recently? oh yea..

silver April 2011 - http://stateoftheeuro.blogspot.com/2...-50-us-in.html

there's nothing surer in this world than reversion to the mean at some point.

so its really just how and who exactly the 3rd world will be at that point left to work out.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Contributing Member

This is nothing new in history, the great part is that all of the people that look and believe any of this are considered crazy. Are they? Look at the reasons that many of the people are revolting around the world right now. It is when the upper class and the middle class divide becomes larger. Our country is no different than any other country when you look at how the divide is growing wider everyday. These are the simple things that lead to civil unrest and eventually war.

The graphs above tell the whole story, you can not keep growing uncontrollably and believe that everything will be ok. At some point in time there becomes a a breaking point for everything and if we continue on this path, how can we not be far from it.

I am not saying that I think the world is ending, that is for each and every person and the beliefs that they follow. I do on the other hand agree that the world has we know it is coming to an end. The biggest question that should be asked is that is there a way to stop any of it or have we has a group past the point of no return.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_touch View Post
This is nothing new in history, the great part is that all of the people that look and believe any of this are considered crazy. Are they?
frustrating isn't it? not only is it nothing new, it's the same pattern that ALWAYS happens, and yet The powers always do it, and the Sheeple always get led blindly to the slaughter.

Quote:
Look at the reasons that many of the people are revolting around the world right now.
It is when the upper class and the middle class divide becomes larger. Our country is no different than any other country when you look at how the divide is growing wider everyday. These are the simple things that lead to civil unrest and eventually war.
the revolts don't start going national and then global until people cant afford to eat and feed their kids.

http://red-pill.org/food-wars-once-p...is-inevitable/

and whats causing it? ongoing attempts to save bankers bonuses?

Quote:
The graphs above tell the whole story, you can not keep growing uncontrollably and believe that everything will be ok. At some point in time there becomes a a breaking point for everything and if we continue on this path, how can we not be far from it.
anybody who thinks we are far from it has got a very nasty blindside shock coming all too soon, IMO.

Quote:
I am not saying that I think the world is ending, that is for each and every person and the beliefs that they follow. I do on the other hand agree that the world has we know it is coming to an end.
yes indeed, out with the old, in with the new, and *life* will of course go on.

Quote:
The biggest question that should be asked is that is there a way to stop any of it or have we has a group past the point of no return.
I personally think that it's *technically* not yet too late, but that they would have to take very strong actions to reverse course, and go in a different direction, and suffer a lot of pain anyway, and no politician is ever going to do that on "their watch"

and instead they are just pressing the accelerator down harder, so its not too late, but it is unfortunately inevitable.

I think the biggest question that should be asked is being that we (the world) have monumental changes coming down the line, how do we ensure that what replaces the old isnt even worse?

bearing in mind that we are now well into the "Fourth turning" or Kondratiev Winter - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kondratiev_wave having only emerged from the last one after WWII that this should be taken fairly seriously.

Quote:
The Fourth American Revolution

The next Fourth Turning is due to begin shortly after the new millennium, midway through the Oh-Oh decade. Around the year 2005, a sudden spark will catalyze a Crisis mood. Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II.

- The Fourth Turning - Strauss & Howe -1997
but we're all crazy aren't we?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues