Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump 511 View Post
Seems there can be solutions but why isn't the present space station spinning? Are you sure that causes artificial gravity - pushing outward what is inside or just what is on the spinning surface?
I'm just guessing, but I would imagine that the space station doesn't spin because humans don't spend enough time there to warrant it.

If you spin a cylinder, you walk on the inside surface of it and (if you spin in at the correct velocity) it will feel like standing on Earth. You would weigh the same and your body would act as if you were standing on Earth.

Kinda like this...
[YT]hZOekFFSoWI[/YT]

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
There is so much universe out there and there is no compelling evidence to believe that we were a one shot deal.
Our lack of evidence says more about our ability to collect evidence than the existence of evidence.
That is a very good philosophy. It will make a fine addition to my collection. Isn't it amazing how smart we think we are without having all the answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshellie View Post

I do think that this footage could be explained by military activities and weather events.
This is the type of thinking we need to get away from, it's no longer a valid excuse in most cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshellie View Post
I'd also think that by now, one would have landed and Martians would have come out by now. I'd also believe that they could very well be angels or demons.
Now that is an interesting theory. Could this be why they have not fully revealed themselves? Maybe they are bound by an appointed time. Good theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump 511 View Post
Nephilim
Nothing to do with the bible but are there any organisms out there that travel through outerspace without a spaceship???? ..... Thats the Hulio to look out for.
If you are a spiritual being then these rules would not apply. I would also recommend researching this word in its original language.

Quote:
Well, I don't think I'd call it evidence, but it is DEFINITELY weird.
It could be aliens, but it could also be man-made UFOs, or who knows what else...
One thing's for sure, that video gave me the heebie-jeebies..
I know the feeling. People need to realize that there is in fact something going on out there which is not man made. This can clearly be seen by checking out these live feeds (next live feed July 8th 2011, have your recorder ready because once the live mission is over the video will be edited for online view.) as well as (alot of patience required, but they can be seen.).

Now here is something spooky. You can only get these type of videos if your recording live, after that good luck.

[YT]WlLN_Jcg1pc[/YT]

Part 2
[YT]X-RPWhigpQg[/YT]

I do have 2 fresh vids from June 20th 2011 if anyone is interested.

Last edited by banless; 06-21-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by banless View Post
This is the type of thinking we need to get away from, it's no longer a valid excuse in most cases.
Why? Why is it no longer a valid excuse?

Quote:
I would also recommend researching this word in its original language.
It means "Fellers" or "Those Who Cause [Others] to Fall Down"

Quote:
I do have 2 fresh vids from June 20th 2011 if anyone is interested.
Heck yeah!

Old 06-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
Why? Why is it no longer a valid excuse?

It means "Fellers" or "Those Who Cause [Others] to Fall Down"

Heck yeah!
Because what they say never makes sense when it comes to the ones are the most unusual.

Your wish is my command. Will have them ready soon.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
Heck yeah!
Ok, I'm not the best when it comes to video, but these are pretty good. You must pay close attention. Something is out there, the downside for these guys is that they can't block it when it is live simply because they are not the only ones who need the data which comes from these feeds.

I don't upload to Y Tube for my own reasons, so you will have to let me still some traffic in order to see this. But to make things easier I have given shortcuts to the point.

http://www.onlinemarketingadvisors.c...ception-1.html (Skip to 4:10, look for 3 strange objects which always seems to come after a flash.)

http://www.onlinemarketingadvisors.c...ception-2.html ("We still have some Roamers" @2:51). Now pay close attention at 4:00 in the top left corner.

I would love to hear some feedback on this.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
That is a very good philosophy.....
The second time you quote me in your post is actually not my quote, even though it's attributed to me. Don't know how that happened, but wanted to clarify.
There's aren't many things that give me the "heebie-jeebies".

Old 06-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
The second time you quote me in your post is actually not my quote, even though it's attributed to me. Don't know how that happened, but wanted to clarify.
There's aren't many things that give me the "heebie-jeebies".
Your right, sorry about that.

I also forgot to point out that in the second video (http://www.onlinemarketingadvisors.c...ception-2.html) at 1:41 on the right hand side just above the golden wing you can clearly see something slowly start to appear and get brighter but then they switched cameras, they have a bad habit of switching cameras when the activity starts to pop up.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues