Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap
There was, but that happened after collapse. Pressure from all the weight of the collapsing steel. That, to me, sounded like the most tenuous section of the explanation. But, again... to me, still sounded more realistic than pre-planted explosives or some of the other theories that I've heard.
Again, I'm not talking about anything other than the "melted steel" part of the explanation for the collapse.
The gravitational potential energy of a skyscraper is nowhere near sufficient to destroy its own frame.

This man has a master's degree in Engineering from Stanford University, you might want to hear what he has to say, Zap ... and everyone. > http://www.attackonamerica.net/proof...itionatwtc.htm

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2006, 12:09 PM
v7n Mentor

It still doesn't say that it couldn't have happened. It just slims down the likelihood.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor
It still doesn't say that it couldn't have happened. It just slims down the likelihood.
"In the case of the World Trade Center, the intact building below should have at least braked the fall of the upper stories. This did not happen. There was no measurable friction at all.

This proves controlled demolition."

Old 03-18-2006, 12:35 PM
v7n Mentor

You think that Bush and our government are that greedy and inhumane that they would destroy the Trade Centers and kill 1,000s of people to further the agenda that you think they've had?

Old 03-18-2006, 12:46 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor
You think that Bush and our government are that greedy and inhumane that they would destroy the Trade Centers and kill 1,000s of people to further the agenda that you think they've had?
100% sure, and one must be totally ignorant, or not wanting to know to not see this.

The thing is sitetutor, that it is not "Bush" doing this, it's who pulls his strings, just follow the money trail, even a child can figure that out, with all the information that is available.

And again, one must be living in a pink dream or 'not wanting to know' not to see this.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Super Trooper
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
100% sure, and one must be totally ignorant, or not wanting to know to not see this.

The thing is sitetutor, that it is not "Bush" doing this, it's who pulls his strings, just follow the money trail, even a child can figure that out, with all the information that is available.

And again, one must be living in a pink dream or 'not wanting to know' not to see this.

I don't know what a pink dream is. All of mine are black.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:50 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
I don't know what a pink dream is. All of mine are black.
I kind of guessed that already long time ago brian, it's one of the reasons why I like you.

Old 03-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre

With the building and physics, I was just saying, it's possible. I think, unlikely, but still possible.

I completely agree with Ferre about Bush just being the puppet. He hasn't got the brain power to carry something like this off. He is the Oswald of our times, for sure.

Old 03-18-2006, 02:18 PM
v7n Mentor

My former partners are "seo experts" and were and are ripping off clients left and right, making things up, lying, deceiving and stealing. I don't always take the experts' opinions on stuff unless I have a good amount of experts agree on something as a whole.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues