Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Have You Heard About The 16 Trillion Dollar Bailout?

Quote:
What you are about to read should absolutely astound you. During the last financial crisis, the Federal Reserve secretly conducted the biggest bailout in the history of the world, and the Fed fought in court for several years to keep it a secret. Do you remember the TARP bailout? The American people were absolutely outraged that the federal government spent 700 billion dollars bailing out the "too big to fail" banks. Well, that bailout was pocket change compared to what the Federal Reserve did. As you will see documented below, the Federal Reserve actually handed more than 16 trillion dollars in nearly interest-free money to the "too big to fail" banks between 2007 and 2010. So have you heard about this on the nightly news? Probably not. Lately Bloomberg has been reporting on some of this, but even they are not giving people the whole picture. The American people need to be told about this 16 trillion dollar bailout, because it is a perfect example of why the Federal Reserve needs to be shut down. The Federal Reserve has been actively picking "winners" and "losers" in the financial system, and it turns out that the "friends" of the Fed always get bailed out and always end up among the "winners". This is not how a free market system is supposed to work.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-to-fail-banks

Read the entire article first and post your thoughts.

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

That is just crazy, but at the same time, it is to be expected.

I really dislike the banking system just as much as the next guy, as they know that they can mess up and there is a very high chance that they will be rescued.

The other side of the coin (and I can't believe I am about to type this) is that, if you think about it for a moment, you'll know that banks NEED to be bailed out if they mess up, there is no two ways about it.

Old 12-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
That is just crazy, but at the same time, it is to be expected.

I really dislike the banking system just as much as the next guy, as they know that they can mess up and there is a very high chance that they will be rescued.

The other side of the coin (and I can't believe I am about to type this) is that, if you think about it for a moment, you'll know that banks NEED to be bailed out if they mess up, there is no two ways about it.
Bailed out in secret, cronyism loans with 0% or almost no interest looks like a corrupted system IMO.

Digging more and you will discover that it is an international oligarchic system, similar to the feudalism system where the wealthy stay together and help each other.

Robespierre

Old 12-02-2011, 04:52 PM
v7n Mentor

Not to belittle the value of understanding history ...
don't you think it is more imporatnt to look at the replay which is going on now?

Richard Wolff: Eurozone Woes Result from Mating of Our "Dysfunctional" Political, Economic Systems

Rabble Park

Old 12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabble View Post
Not to belittle the value of understanding history ...
don't you think it is more imporatnt to look at the replay which is going on now?

Richard Wolff: Eurozone Woes Result from Mating of Our "Dysfunctional" Political, Economic Systems
We can talk about Europe Rabble, it is going to be fun and extremely complicated. Think a second if all the people in United states were speaking a different language in each state, and I am not talking about all the other differences

I am not going to go back on the different steps they took to the recent European engineering coup with the Lisbon treaty against referundums because everything started in 1948 and you can see that here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

What some people discovered is this Europe was made not for the people as presented but for political, financially, and military purpose including NATO.

IMO it is an international elite club making profits and giving austerity to their people. When I say austerity, I mean new taxes, current taxes increasing, and if you take the Greece example, it is much more than just taxes. You know it is like everywhere around the world, the elite are making the laws or the wealthy are sponsoring the laws.

The European Commission is another example that Europe lost sovereignty and it is far from democracy, it is fascism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_commission

The most important thing to memorize, is that all European countries are losing their sovereignty, about almost everything. By losing sovereignty, they are owned by financial banks and private corporations that impose their policy. Take the example of the IMF, which take over governements policy when they lend huge amount of money.

Today a lot of Europeans are doing everything to get back our countries, it doesn't mean that we don't want a fraternal Europe trading with others, but not the one they are trying to force us to have.

Robespierre

Old 12-02-2011, 07:30 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I found a few links where you can see how debats gets heated at the European Parliament.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xba...ur-ses-cr_news

Here you can follow a few debats http://www.youtube.com/user/ukipmeps

This one is a must see: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xer...on-n-fara_news

It is just a few debats examples

Robespierre

Last edited by Franc Tireur; 12-02-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:08 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
We can talk about Europe Rabble, it is going to be fun and extremely complicated. Think a second if all the people in United states were speaking a different language in each state, and I am not talking about all the other differences
It really wasn't my goal to discuss EU politics.
My assumption is EU politics is as much a subterfuge
(a primary source of disinformation) as US politics is.

My point was central banks are at this moment pumping public monies
into European banks to stave off failure just as they have been doing
here in the US and the problem (theft actually) is global and ongoing.

Good luck.

Rabble Park

Old 12-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
My point was central banks are at this moment pumping public monies
into European banks to stave off failure just as they have been doing
here in the US and the problem (theft actually) is global and ongoing.
All of monetary policy are a farce, at the end people will be taxed or divested by the mega banks owners/shareholders, you know the people who are capable to start wars and send us to the front to defend their own interests, like crude oil.

Robespierre

Old 12-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If you are interested to know why Europe is in trouble, watch Nigel Farage speaking the truth:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xft...-vous-s-t_news

Robespierre

Old 12-03-2011, 11:30 AM
v7n Mentor

I take it you share Nigel's euroskepticism?

Rabble Park

Old 12-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I take it you share Nigel's euroskepticism?
Yes, I wasn't for this Europe bureaucratic where countries lost their sovereignties, their currencies, their laws, etc...look at the mess right now.

European people don't want a dictatorial bureaucratic power owned by the mega bankers. How many EU referundum were actually made? When people refused, they by passed the people votes by the different treaties. This is not democratic for an Europe that claim that all state members are democracies.

Robespierre

Old 12-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
The banks don't need to be bailed out with the people's money, the people need the bail out.
Let the bank fail and then distribute the money that would have been spent on the bank to the people who had accounts there.
Let the people's money work to save the people. Let the banks fall.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
The banks don't need to be bailed out with the people's money, the people need the bail out.
Let the bank fail and then distribute the money that would have been spent on the bank to the people who had accounts there.
Let the people's money work to save the people. Let the banks fall.
I second that, people need the bail out.

Actually trickle up could work much better, and they did not bother trying that. I think the Federal Reserve made the major mistake bailing out the mega banks and big corporations. It is like giving cases of alcohol to alcoholics so they can be drunker.

Robespierre

Old 12-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Another great speech and a great democratie lesson from Nigel Farage:

[YT]LWWUTOsNTmA[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 12-06-2011, 04:12 PM
v7n Mentor

I must say I admire Nigel's brass.

Rabble Park

Old 12-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I must say I admire Nigel's brass.
I watched many speeches from him, and I can tell that he has a certain charisma to fight against all these bureaucrates.

These 27 countries, are ready to sacrifice their countries, their own people and forbid referendums (the real democratic tool of the people on important issues) for their common dream. They have too much power, they are incompetent and they act like psychopaths.

Robespierre

Old 12-07-2011, 06:08 AM

Will the politicians ever listen? Probably not. And would be the next evolution? First came Keynesian economics, then Monetary policy and now what next?

Old 12-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, my countryman

They are finally waking up in Europe!

[YT]FemZx_CNazY[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

“Merkozy” Letter to EU: Now Is the Time to Strip Countries of Sovereignty

Quote:
In his candid appraisal of the letter from Germany’s Angela Merkel and France’s Nicolas Sarkozy to the European Union meeting that starts Friday in Brussels, Dan Murphy makes clear that this summit will be different from the previous 20: This one is determined to override national sovereignty to save the euro. The core of the letter is the offer of the fatal alternative to the euro zone nations: Either give up essential sovereign control over your budgets to the EU, or destroy the euro.
Read more: http://thenewamerican.com/world-main...ow-is-the-time

Overriding national sovereignty to save the euro is HIGH TREASON

Robespierre

Old 12-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Eurosceptics welcome UK veto

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...o-6274577.html

Good

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues