Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Rabble: 'does evil exist?': “Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God.

..... it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God.

The absence of God is not necessarily evil, per the origin of the True Religion - The Religion of the Outerworld of the Everlasting: Accordingly mankind is expelled and not in the presence of God and must redeem himself by concurring an infliction to obtain Remission. Therefore the absence of God is not necessarily evil.

Per the Tread: The example for Remission from God is the "Death" of Satan and the destruction of the place called Hell irregardless written scriptures that may imply otherwise that may be the very infliction necessary to overcome (the necessity to "end" evil forever) for all of Mankind to return to the Outerworld of the Everlasting.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze Wood View Post

The absence of God is not necessarily evil, per the origin of the True Religion - The Religion of the Outerworld of the Everlasting: Accordingly mankind is expelled and not in the presence of God and must redeem himself by concurring an infliction to obtain Remission. Therefore the absence of God is not necessarily evil.

Per the Tread: The example for Remission from God is the "Death" of Satan and the destruction of the place called Hell irregardless written scriptures that may imply otherwise that may be the very infliction necessary to overcome (the necessity to "end" evil forever) for all of Mankind to return to the Outerworld of the Everlasting.
OK Breezy, I'll bite. What in tarnation is the "Outerworld of the Everlasting"? What does it mean to "concur an infliction"? What is "Remission"?

Old 01-20-2012, 05:55 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
OK Breezy, I'll bite. What in tarnation is the "Outerworld of the Everlasting"? What does it mean to "concur an infliction"? What is "Remission"?
"concur an infliction": conquer *poor spelling and so poor sometimes I chose the wrong word ...

- "conquer" the infliction that caused mankind's expulsion from the Garden of Eden - Is the Commandment from God for Remittance to the Outerworld, where resides the Garden of Eden for those choosing a chance for the Everlasting.

- the Outerworld is the existence outside the physiological form (body) and the source of our "Life" - The physiological form is the amount of time given us by God to accomplish Remission or perish a mortal - forever.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
the Outerworld is the existence outside the physiological form (body) and the source of our "Life" - The physiological form is the amount of time given us by God to accomplish Remission or perish a mortal - forever.
Am I right in understanding that you are saying that whilst in this body, God is giving everybody within the physiological body a chance to repent so that they can achieve a higher state/become imortal? Or have I misunderstood?

But the burning question on everyones lips is - Can I teach pigs to sing?

Last edited by G10; 01-20-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:51 AM
v7n Mentor

Although reluctant to step into water so deep ...

Breeze,
Your contention is that humans are born mortal
and have a limited time to acheive, through personal
struggle, immortality? Failure results in them sinking
gone into the dirt forever?

Old 01-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabble View Post
Although reluctant to step into water so deep ...

Breeze,
Your contention is that humans are born mortal
and have a limited time to acheive, through personal
struggle, immortality? Failure results in them sinking
gone into the dirt forever?

Quote:

- in response to the quote I simply disagree evil is only an absence from God - as accordingly man is absent God, expulsion but not necessarily evil as mankind is still given the chance for Remission. What is absent from evil is the Everlasting which is a possible goal if so desired.

From where all creatures were born is where they may return.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

But, but, but Breeze...what about the questions posed by Gio and Rabble?

Old 01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
Am I right in understanding that you are saying that whilst in this body, God is giving everybody within the physiological body a chance to repent so that they can achieve a higher state/become imortal? Or have I misunderstood?
Quote:
Quote:
....a chance to repent
Quote:
OP: Satan?
Or base elements of human nature?

G10 and Rabble - Our literature is the Garden and is multi-traslateable ... however there are no equations that can not be answered through "observation" and the answers to all questions must be obtained to reach the Everlasting, if so desired.

God is the last obstacle before entrance is allowed - for those who have managed to acquire a "complete" answer and whether it is correct - this may include only a few individuals per century ... life is what it is for all others.

Exp. Who designs the DNA for life is found in the Everlasting.

"repent" is an odd term not necessarily a correct one.

the base elements are the obstacles to be overcome in reaching the correct Answer.

as what is prescribed for man is for all creatures - Satan is dead.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

We have to remember that the Garden contains the Transmutation though. Also, the last obstacle is part of the entrance. That's why Satan is dead. That's why observation is required so that the Everlasting can be found. This is all part of the Migration.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
G10 and Rabble - Our literature is the Garden and is multi-traslateable ... however there are no equations that can not be answered through "observation" and the answers to all questions must be obtained to reach the Everlasting, if so desired.
There is a slight problem with this..

If you had the answer to EVERY question, then that would make ones knowledge on par with ones God - (in knowledge anyway) and this is something that can never be achieved, no matter what faith one is, though granted, i'm not too far behind in knowledge

There are a multitude of equations that can not be answered (well, in this life anyway) and one of the main ones on most peoples lips being.... Was Muddy created or the makings of a mad scientists experiment that went terribly wrong?

Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 PM

Satan in hebrew is translated as the adversary. This is interesting because an adversary is an opponent. Based on this translation of the word "Satan", I would say "Satan" represents our internal struggle trying to figure out what is "right" and "wrong". We are so inundated with what society says is the "right" way to be...must work at a job to be productive member of society....must be wealthy to be considered "successful"....must be a "good" parent....must not raise your voice....must not show weakness...must not show emotions...must believe in G-d...must be honest...must never lie....and on and on and on....sometimes we have to step back and challenge the "Satan" (or the adversary) inside of us and stand up to that piece of us and decide what really is right and wrong - according to our own experiences - as opposed to allowing others to influence our mind and in essence become our internal "Satan".

Old 01-22-2012, 12:57 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
We have to remember that the Garden contains the Transmutation though. Also, the last obstacle is part of the entrance. That's why Satan is dead. That's why observation is required so that the Everlasting can be found. This is all part of the Migration.
Sans cosidering the Eternal Osmosis, your statement fails the test of Incongruous Platitudination and leaves only Gooey Aspiratiousity as an alternate route for Man to achieve entry to the Garden.

I think anyone can see that.

Old 01-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

True, but I think you're confusing Man with man. Man can not achieve entry without sowing the Seeds therein, however Man can.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Digital Marketing Consultant

Quote:
I found this instructive regarding the question ---> 'does evil exist?'
Not sure what it does for the overall question of Satan's existance.

Just felt compelled to share.
I liked your share, Rabble!

Old 02-08-2012, 01:09 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I found this instructive regarding the question ---> 'does evil exist?'
Not sure what it does for the overall question of Satan's existance.

Just felt compelled to share.
That is beyond awesome. I bookmarked it so that I can share it in those arguments about evil. It's the best I've seen articulating what I've failed to put into words. In it's entirety, it should produce the same effect as that of the professor. Very nice sir.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Another interesting read:

http://www.snopes.com/religion/einstein.asp

Old 02-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

That is a beautiful play of semantics.

One cold just as easily ask if heat exists. For in reality it is just the absence of cold.

Now if the point is that all things are relevant to something else where the else and the relationship are defined then we have some valid statements.

Now you have to define good/God evil/Devil to make a comparison. That little tidbit of knowledge has challenged mankind since way back when.

Comments?

Old 02-08-2012, 04:28 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
That is a beautiful play of semantics.

One cold just as easily ask if heat exists. For in reality it is just the absence of cold.

Now if the point is that all things are relevant to something else where the else and the relationship are defined then we have some valid statements.

Now you have to define good/God evil/Devil to make a comparison. That little tidbit of knowledge has challenged mankind since way back when.

Comments?
It's not a play on semantics when it's science. You can actually measure light, but not dark. The same exists with cold. You cannot cool anything. That's how air conditioners work. They first remove humidity out of the air, then the cooler air pulls heat from the air. Ice is the same, it pulls heat from the drink or food. Heat is actually a process that involves atoms and is scientific. To cool something, you essentially pull all of the heat from it until there's little. There's no way in science to remove cold; you simply heat things. However, there is a way to remove heat. It's thermodynamics, not philosophy.

Saying something lacks light is not philosophical, nor semantical, it's proven science. There is absolutely no way to measure the darkness of something, but how little light is actually there. The color black doesn't reflect light the way white does and that's why we associate it with dark, but no such thing as dark actually exists. Dark is our term that we, as humans, have adapted to represent a lacking of light.

Last edited by Sunfyre7896; 02-08-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

I may have to meditate on that though your logic does sound right.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Sunfyre is correct. No cold, no darkness. But these are scientific facts as Sunfyre says, whereas the idea that evil is simply the absence of good is nothing less then speculation at best. When folks have no answer for certain things they often equate them with something that is known and established in an attempt to make the mystery more understandable.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues