Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 02-12-2012, 01:35 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
I guess you have to ask yourself if it education or brain washing.
Brainwashing is better left to corporate media.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired Ink View Post
If I lived in a Muslim or Buddhist society, that might be a different matter, but I live in the United State of America, and I do not appreciate what the public schools have taken it upon themselves to do.
The issue I have in reviewing the first 2 minuets of the video is where the "Universities and Colleges" by the narrator are commandeered by radicals, breeding terrorism to hate America and are "Occupied Territories" teaching Shari law and destroying American society etc etc - and then somehow swings to 7th grade education, which I admit I stopped taking the video seriously ...

I disagree with you, American Universities and Colleges are nothing in comparison to the narrations depictions and for that reason do not believe from the video the public schools are too different than the All-American institutions they have always been and continue to be. - and as my three sisters are public school teachers know from those three just how "boring" that truly remains.

No, we do not live in a Muslim or Buddhist society.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:09 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze Wood View Post
The issue I have in reviewing the first 2 minuets of the video is where the "Universities and Colleges" by the narrator are commandeered by radicals, breeding terrorism to hate America and are "Occupied Territories" teaching Shari law and destroying American society etc etc - and then somehow swings to 7th grade education, which I admit I stopped taking the video seriously ...

I disagree with you, American Universities and Colleges are nothing in comparison to the narrations depictions and for that reason do not believe from the video the public schools are too different than the All-American institutions they have always been and continue to be. - and as my three sisters are public school teachers know from those three just how "boring" that truly remains.

No, we do not live in a Muslim or Buddhist society.
Well, then I guess we'll have to disagree.

I've been in colleges and universities, and have my own experiences.

And I've taught school as well, in a variety of sectors.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues