Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-21-2012, 11:13 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
Why do they need to match my personal experiences?
Because if they don't, then all of your views are a result of conditioning or hearsay as they would say in court.
Quote:
And if they did, would you believe me?
I would believe YOU before any of those people in those videos.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
I would believe YOU before any of those people in those videos.
What's happening to you?

I sighted a UFO from my backyard a couple miles away, no noise, no exhaust flame, flying horizontally at cruise speed low altitude but faster than a airplane. Then suddenly taking off vertically at 90 degree angle at an amazing speed in the space.

It was 4 years ago, this event took less than 3 minutes and I don't know any aircraft taking 90 degree angle just like that and accelerating so fast without noise.

That's my own experience

Robespierre

Old 08-21-2012, 11:37 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
What's happening to you?

I sighted a UFO from my backyard a couple miles away, no noise, no exhaust flame, flying horizontally at cruise speed low altitude but faster than a airplane. Then suddenly taking off vertically at 90 degree angle at an amazing speed in the space.

It was 4 years ago, this event took less than 3 minutes and I don't know any aircraft taking 90 degree angle just like that and accelerating so fast without noise.

That's my own experience
And I DO believe you. But I refuse to conclude that it was aliens simply because a bunch of film makers try to make me believe so.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

That's my own experience
Of course you live fairly close to the classified military playgrounds for all sorts of developmental aircraft.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
Of course you live fairly close to the classified military playgrounds for all sorts of developmental aircraft.
Area 51 of course? lol

Well, I don't know how many G a pilote can take to make a turn at 90 degree angle

Robespierre

Old 08-22-2012, 05:51 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Area 51 of course? lol

Well, I don't know how many G a pilote can take to make a turn at 90 degree angle
It's the trick of the magician. Focus on Area 51 and miss whatever it is that is truly significant and going to take the masses by surprise.

The bottomline is this:

What is more probable? Advanced technology hidden from us and being tested in the desert or aliens crossing galaxies faster than light to goof off in the Nevada desert?

What is more probable? Giants walking the earth or someone hoaxing us?

People love science fiction, so you will get more fans for the less likely.

But to me it is the same concept as when I worked in loss control for my previous company.

Whenever the inventory ran short, 99 percent of the time it was someone on the inside with access to the registers who wound up being caught for stealing.

So if you present me with a "mystery" and expect me to come up with a theory, I prefer to look in the direction of those close by rather than imagining galaxies far far away missing a few intergalactic explorers on a mission to do 90 degree loops so NE talks about it on v7n

Old 08-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
It's the trick of the magician. Focus on Area 51 and miss whatever it is that is truly significant and going to take the masses by surprise.

The bottomline is this:

What is more probable? Advanced technology hidden from us and being tested in the desert or aliens crossing galaxies faster than light to goof off in the Nevada desert?

What is more probable? Giants walking the earth or someone hoaxing us?

People love science fiction, so you will get more fans for the less likely.

But to me it is the same concept as when I worked in loss control for my previous company.

Whenever the inventory ran short, 99 percent of the time it was someone on the inside with access to the registers who wound up being caught for stealing.

So if you present me with a "mystery" and expect me to come up with a theory, I prefer to look in the direction of those close by rather than imagining galaxies far far away missing a few intergalactic explorers on a mission to do 90 degree loops so NE talks about it on v7n
LOL just brilliant

You forgot the reverse engineering from alien spaceship...

Robespierre

Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

@Sitetutor: Your approach is a rational one, but allow me to offer up a question that demonstrates that other methods must also be used.

What is more probable?
Americans went to the Moon in 1969 or they pretended to go to the Moon on a sound stage somewhere in the US?

Sometimes, the improbable happens. That's what separates improbable from impossible.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
@Sitetutor: Your approach is a rational one, but allow me to offer up a question that demonstrates that other methods must also be used.

What is more probable?
Americans went to the Moon in 1969 or they pretended to go to the Moon on a sound stage somewhere in the US?

Sometimes, the improbable happens. That's what separates improbable from impossible.
You would have to examine the risk of something happening or going wrong and put it into the equation which also determines the importance of a mission like that succeeding for political reasons etc.

Old 09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The Nephilim

[YT]pyPdBvul_as[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 11-28-2013, 07:08 AM

A few years ago i was sent a photograph of a female archeologist examining a giant size skeleton in a grave.It is small, and i have the original. it is marked "death Valley 1947". i dont know what to do with it but i feel it should be seen. any ideas what i camn do with it. i feel i am neglecting my duty f i do not use it as a resource for truth. i am not sure how to show the picture..it asks for a url.i dont have one

Old 11-28-2013, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallykelly View Post
A few years ago i was sent a photograph of a female archeologist examining a giant size skeleton in a grave.It is small, and i have the original. it is marked "death Valley 1947". i dont know what to do with it but i feel it should be seen. any ideas what i camn do with it. i feel i am neglecting my duty f i do not use it as a resource for truth. i am not sure how to show the picture..it asks for a url.i dont have one
You should scan the picture in the highest resolution possible and then upload it to flickr.com and then start linking to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
That way, people can look and judge for themselves and you would be sharing the truth with was many people as possible.

Just my

Old 11-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

LOL, this is funny. Does anyone actually believe in that?

Obviously if skeletons of some mega huge human have been discovered, then it would be all over the news, it would probably be the biggest discovery in archeological history, yet this is the first time i have ever seen anything about it.

Old 11-30-2013, 08:11 AM

regarding giants

hey there..i am a firm believer in the inevitability of the discovery of proof in a literal biblical history. i was sent a photo years ago of an archeologist unearthing giant bones.i believe the source.(my friend for 40 years ) i have the original photo and its really old. on it is written "Death Valley 1947". it was among others in a publishing house in washington.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterWoods View Post

Obviously if skeletons of some mega huge human have been discovered, then it would be all over the news, it would probably be the biggest discovery in archeological history, yet this is the first time i have ever seen anything about it.
There are a lot of interesting things that are found but never reported because they don't fit the running dialogue of the times. Things like:
  • Un-fossilized red blood cells in a t-rex skeleton
  • Human footprints running with dinosaurs
  • The Dead Sea scrolls - I mean really, do you hear more about the DaVinci Code or these?
  • Cave paintings of dinosaurs
  • When a major "find" is discovered to be a pig tooth
etc.

And there is a TON of technology that is out there that would blow your mind if you knew about it but if I told you......

I did have a friend who worked out at the linear accelerators in New Mexico and tells a story about how the old guys suggest a correlation between the seeming explosion in semiconductor technology and the Roswell crash.

Hmmmm......

I don't think that the moon landing was staged because I don't think people can keep secrets like that.

Old 12-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterWoods View Post

Not necessarily Hunter. You are assuming that the media is honest and truthful and from what we have all seen from the media they are anything but that.
I have researched and studied the shroud of turin for almost 5 years now and the real evidences behind the shroud from peer reviewed science and historical experts is a completely different story then what the media depicts about the shroud . I know this for a fact because I have studied the peer reviewed research on it.

So if the media can lie and distort the truth about something as huge as the shroud of turin, why couldn't they also be distorting and deceiving us on these other things.

The mass media also says that the there is no legit evidence for the paranormal but if you research it you will see that our government has spent over 20 million bucks on remote viewing research and 2 independent scientists that were given the results of the government experiments concluded that remote viewing is scientifically proven

http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2009/0...iewing-is.html

Old 01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by backgammonnn123 View Post
Not necessarily Hunter. You are assuming that the media is honest and truthful and from what we have all seen from the media they are anything but that.
I have researched and studied the shroud of turin for almost 5 years now and the real evidences behind the shroud from peer reviewed science and historical experts is a completely different story then what the media depicts about the shroud . I know this for a fact because I have studied the peer reviewed research on it.

So if the media can lie and distort the truth about something as huge as the shroud of turin, why couldn't they also be distorting and deceiving us on these other things.

The mass media also says that the there is no legit evidence for the paranormal but if you research it you will see that our government has spent over 20 million bucks on remote viewing research and 2 independent scientists that were given the results of the government experiments concluded that remote viewing is scientifically proven

http://deanradin.blogspot.com/2009/0...iewing-is.html
In the same breath you say that the media can't be trusted and then you refer to a blog of all things, whose writer is blatantly straining to "prove" his point. Not only is his reasoning full of holes but the fact that he's reaching so far also damages his credibility. Furthermore, where is he quoting from? That evil media.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Whenever Franc Tireur is quoted, his name is shown as Natural Elements..........ALIENS!!!

I know what happened here, I'm just yankin' his chain.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues