Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-27-2012, 07:03 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

New Evidence For Giant Nephilim

I don't know how these beings were created, but it seems like they existed.

[YT]u48p24utVJo[/YT]

In many places all over the world, over 300 skeletons of giant humanoid beings has been discovered...

Robespierre

Last edited by Franc Tireur; 06-27-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Elements View Post
I don't know how these beings were created, but it seems like they existed.

[YT]u48p24utVJo[/YT]

In many places all over the world, over 300 skeletons of giant humanoid beings has been discovered...
Hasn't this been proven a hoax?

Old 06-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Can't see too large a connection between giants and babies with the DNA from 3 parents.
So, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to splinter your posts off into their own thread.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
Can't see too large a connection between giants and babies with the DNA from 3 parents.
So, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to splinter your posts off into their own thread.
That's fine Zap, the connection if you believe in ancient history from the Sumerian, Gods were considerated by some modern historians superior beings manipulating humans DNA to their images.

Anyway, you can find some part in the Bible Genesis 6 and the book of Enoch.

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 AM
v7n Mentor

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...-skeleton.html

The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

Picture of a

Enlarge Photo

_ Printer Friendly

Email to a Friend
What's This?
Digg StumbleUpon Reddit
RELATED

National Geographic Photography: Wallpapers and More
Asian "Atlantis" Shows Strange Structure (September 19, 2007)
Pyramid in Bosnia—Huge Hoax or Colossal Find? (May 12, 2006)

A digitally altered photograph created in 2002 shows a reclining giant surrounded by a wooden platform—with a shovel-wielding archaeologist thrown in for scale.

(Photo Gallery: "Giant Skeletons" Fuel Web Hoax)

By 2004 the "discovery" was being blogged and emailed all over the world—"Giant Skeleton Unearthed!"—and it's been enjoying a revival in 2007.

The photo fakery might be obvious to most people. But the tall tale refuses to lie down even five years later, if a continuing flow of emails to National Geographic News are any indication. (The National Geographic Society owns National Geographic News.)

The messages come from around the globe—Portugal, India, El Salvador, Malaysia, Africa, the Dominican Republic, Greece, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya. But they all ask the same question: Is it true?

Perpetuating the Myth

Helping to fuel the story's recent resurgence are a smattering of media outlets that have reported the find as fact.

An often cited March 2007 article in India's Hindu Voice monthly, for example, claimed that a National Geographic Society team, in collaboration with the Indian Army, had dug up a giant human skeleton in India.

"Recent exploration activity in the northern region of India uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size," the report read.

The story went on to say the discovery was made by a "National Geographic Team (India Division) with support from the Indian Army since the area comes under jurisdiction of the Army."

Old 06-27-2012, 08:12 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...-skeleton.html

The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

Picture of a

Enlarge Photo

_ Printer Friendly

Email to a Friend
What's This?
Digg StumbleUpon Reddit
RELATED

National Geographic Photography: Wallpapers and More
Asian "Atlantis" Shows Strange Structure (September 19, 2007)
Pyramid in Bosnia—Huge Hoax or Colossal Find? (May 12, 2006)

A digitally altered photograph created in 2002 shows a reclining giant surrounded by a wooden platform—with a shovel-wielding archaeologist thrown in for scale.

(Photo Gallery: "Giant Skeletons" Fuel Web Hoax)

By 2004 the "discovery" was being blogged and emailed all over the world—"Giant Skeleton Unearthed!"—and it's been enjoying a revival in 2007.

The photo fakery might be obvious to most people. But the tall tale refuses to lie down even five years later, if a continuing flow of emails to National Geographic News are any indication. (The National Geographic Society owns National Geographic News.)

The messages come from around the globe—Portugal, India, El Salvador, Malaysia, Africa, the Dominican Republic, Greece, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya. But they all ask the same question: Is it true?

Perpetuating the Myth

Helping to fuel the story's recent resurgence are a smattering of media outlets that have reported the find as fact.

An often cited March 2007 article in India's Hindu Voice monthly, for example, claimed that a National Geographic Society team, in collaboration with the Indian Army, had dug up a giant human skeleton in India.

"Recent exploration activity in the northern region of India uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size," the report read.

The story went on to say the discovery was made by a "National Geographic Team (India Division) with support from the Indian Army since the area comes under jurisdiction of the Army."
In 50's UFO were a hoax too

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
3.Giant Skeletons

American Examples

•In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821. In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.

•Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. J.N. DeHart, M.D. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876. W.H.R. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877.

•George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana(Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975)

•A six foot, six inch skeleton was found in a Utah mound. This was at least a foot taller than the average Indian height in the area, and these natives- what few there were of them -were not mound builders.

•"A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)

•Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883)

•A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f. Cyrus Thomas, Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report, Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91)

•A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault. (American Antiquarian, v7, 1885, 52f) click here for full article

•In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.
•In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, June 29, 188

•A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people," and besides each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, Oct. 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 197

•The skeleton of a huge man was uncovered at the Beckley farm, Lake Koronis, Minnesota; while at Moose Island and Pine City, bones of other giants came to light. (St. Paul Globe, Aug. 12, 1896)

•In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada. click here for the full article

•In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similiar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long.(Review - Miner, June 19, 1931)

•A 7 foot 7 inch skeleton was reported to have been found on the Friedman ranch, near Lovelock, Nevada, in 1939.(Review - Miner, Sept. 29, 1939)

•In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky. click here for the full article

https://sites.google.com/site/theywa...ephilim-giants

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 08:19 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
In 50's UFO were a hoax too
As far as I am concerned, they still are.

All I ever see is seeds planted without and ounce of proof attached. And every "proof" is easy to debunk.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:37 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
FYI the source on the bottom of that article is a link that has been removed and now redirects to something that gives me a virus alert.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
FYI the source on the bottom of that article is a link that has been removed and now redirects to something that gives me a virus alert.
The link works fine with me and no virus alert, the only alert I've got is the url in https.

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 09:18 AM
v7n Mentor

This one?
http://www.returnofthenephilim.com/G...scoveries.html

Old 06-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Nope, I guess we are not talking about the same link, I was talking about the link at the bottom of the part of article I have quoted to the article source. Anyway if you are talking about the links on the article I provided, there are several dead links, it doesn't mean that this ressource is not credible, you just have to google this subject.

Let's take a few facts:

Today nobody know how the pyramids were build and their real functions.

How ancient civilization monuments were build with 450 tons and 1200 tons stones?

How the rock-cut church of Bet Giorgi in Ethiopia was build?

I can go on and on with proofs and facts that nobody can explain today.

If we decided to reproduce these ancient civilization monuments, I am not sure we will have the technology or the tools to do that.

I hope this link will work for you:

Astonishing Remains of Ancient Civilizations
http://www.thestoneage.org/stone_age_02_a.php

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 10:20 AM
v7n Mentor

OK I will check it out, but this first:

Yes, there has always been hidden knowledge so to speak, but architectural secrets don't proof outerworldly assistance. If you believe it takes another species to create such monuments, they would be dealing with the same laws of gravity as us, correct?

And btw. back then you had no labor unions. You had 100,000 slaves, so there was no shortage in work force.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
OK I will check it out, but this first:

Yes, there has always been hidden knowledge so to speak, but architectural secrets don't proof outerworldly assistance. If you believe it takes another species to create such monuments, they would be dealing with the same laws of gravity as us, correct?

And btw. back then you had no labor unions. You had 100,000 slaves, so there was no shortage in work force.
If anti-gravitational technology have existed from supreme beings, it would be a rational explanation.

Even with a huge amount of "slaves" what kind of technology we can't reproduce today would have existed to move 25 tons, 450 tons, and 1200 tons stones?

If we take the example of Stonehenge, regarding the article I have mentionned, the stones origin are coming from 380 kilometers away, so how at this time they moved 25 tons stones from a long distance like this? What kind of technology we can't reproduce today would move 25 tons stones from 380 kilometers away?

What technology would have being used to carve from solid red volcanic rock in the twelfth century, the church of Bet Giorgi in Ethiopia?

I mean there are many things unexplained, even with the technology we have today.

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 11:29 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
If anti-gravitational technology have existed from supreme beings, it would be a rational explanation.

Even with a huge amount of "slaves" what kind of technology we can't reproduce today would have existed to move 25 tons, 450 tons, and 1200 tons stones?

If we take the example of Stonehenge, regarding the article I have mentionned, the stones origin are coming from 380 kilometers away, so how at this time they moved 25 tons stones from a long distance like this? What kind of technology we can't reproduce today would move 25 tons stones from 380 kilometers away?

What technology would have being used to carve from solid red volcanic rock in the twelfth century, the church of Bet Giorgi in Ethiopia?

I mean there are many things unexplained, even with the technology we have today.
Fair enough. My only issue is this: Why do so many people conclude it must be aliens rather than examining any rational options without the articles drawing everyone to the completely unproven seed (That aliens must have visited us or even are amongst us)?

Old 06-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Fair enough. My only issue is this: Why do so many people conclude it must be aliens rather than examining any rational options without the articles drawing everyone to the completely unproven seed (That aliens must have visited us or even are amongst us)?
I guess for many of us, with the actual human knowledge it seems impossible to accomplish, and the only explanation is extraterrestrial beings who could be done that.

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

How the pyramids were built:

Old 06-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by enterscope.com View Post
How the pyramids were built:

Mr Ron Wyatt wasn't a professional archaeologists, but rather an adventurer.

Robespierre

Old 06-27-2012, 05:00 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I guess for many of us, with the actual human knowledge it seems impossible to accomplish, and the only explanation is extraterrestrial beings who could be done that.

You could say the exact same thing about the Great Wall of China. It takes people and it takes time. If you have both, you don't need to call upon the "alien workers".

And btw.: What would be the purpose for beings to travel lightyears to build pyramids?

Old 06-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
You could say the exact same thing about the Great Wall of China. It takes people and it takes time. If you have both, you don't need to call upon the "alien workers".
The majority of the existing wall was reconstructed during the Ming Dynasty.

Quote:
And btw.: What would be the purpose for beings to travel lightyears to build pyramids?
That's another subject and to be honest with you I don't know

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues