Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Well Fast and Furious Is Not Dead Yet

http://www.naturalnews.com/037395_Fa...n_running.html

Here is a new article on Fast and Furious. I started a new thread as the other one was 90 days old.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I don't understand how this isn't talked about more in the mainstream media. I never hear about it on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, only fox news. When it should be on every one of them.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Populace View Post
I don't understand how this isn't talked about more in the mainstream media. I never hear about it on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, only fox news. When it should be on every one of them.
That's because information is tightly controlled in the main stream media.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:54 AM

Sadly there is so much MISinformation being put out there by opposing political parties. After Bill Clinton got elected some people from the opposing party sent out a free book to hundreds of thousands of people claiming that he was personally responsible for twenty deaths from Arkansas to the White House. Anything can be posted on the internet. I'm not saying that this story isn't true but how many people are going to do the research even just verifying the sources that are quoted(is that really what they said or just this persons opinion). As opposed to how many people will just accept the article as fact because it supposedly is quoting news worthy sources. My Mom gave me a piece of advice many many years ago. She told me that if you wanted to impress strangers and make them perceive you as intelligent just start making up facts and figures. Did you know that 49% of people in the U.S wore underoos as a child?

Old 11-04-2012, 04:26 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

http://www.naturalnews.com/037780_Wh..._coverage.html

And the media conviently redirects our attention to Sandy which I don't have a problem with but lets be aware of what is going on just before elections!!

Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Populace View Post
Don't expect to see anything that reflects badly on the Obama administration in the mainstream news, especially this close to the election, unless they're forced into covering it. Had this operation been done under a Republican administration, it would be getting 24/7 wall-to-wall coverage.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/...3#.UJcl2oZfF-M

'Fast and Furious' Probe Clears Holder, Faults ATF and Justice

The OIG investigation found that Attorney General Eric Holder was not aware of the strategy and tactics used in "Fast and Furious," and turned up no evidence that Holder tried to cover up the operation, or mislead Congress about it.

the investigation into Fast and Furious revealed all the pertinent information that the operation was a local ATF operation and was never associated with the present Administration -

F&F was nothing but a groundless Republican Witch Hunt.

All's Well that Ends Well

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues