Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Contributing Member

Angry Planned Parenthood’s quiet ‘War on Women’

[YT]U2H3ZDnBtuw[/YT]

Quote:
Many on the US political left are prattling on about an imaginary “War on Women” these days. But did you know that Planned Parenthood is quietly carrying out “gendercide” – the elimination of female babies by sex-selected abortion?

Although this heinous practice is known to be widespread in repressive, communist regimes like China, Planned Parenthood affiliate clinics throughout the United States are also engaging in this very real war:
http://resisttyranny.net/2012/05/29/...-war-on-women/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 11:41 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

i read an artcial that women in america tdned to abort male babys more often... i think thats disgusting S.S

Fighter jet games

Old 10-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Contributing Member

I can't wait for Mitt Romney to get rid of the funding for this vile program of murderers.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

i cant wait for the male birth controle pill..... freedom

Fighter jet games

Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

after watching this, i didnt see planed parrent push for sex selective abortion... all i saw was the women who came in asked for it... im sure they woulda did the same if she wanted to abort a baby boy

Fighter jet games

Old 10-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

What I found very funny is that men are deciding for the women what they should do.

I beleive that women have the right to decide what is best for them and they should decide what to do for themselves.

Robespierre

Old 10-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Contributing Member

Who decides what is best for the murdered fetus? You do know babies have a heartbeat, brain, and fully developed skeleton at 21 weeks. obama even supported killing babies AFTER they were delivered.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Perhaps this article will explain the root of the problem.

Adolescent Sexual Health in Europe and the US

Quote:
The Case For A Rights. Respect. Responsibility.® Approach

Regularly since 1998, Advocates for Youth has sponsored study tours to France, Germany, and the Netherlands to explore why adolescent sexual health outcomes are more positive in these European countries than in the United States.

Rights. Respect. Responsibility.® The study tour participants – policy makers, researchers, youth serving professionals, foundation officers, and youth – have found that this trilogy of values underpins a social philosophy regarding adolescent sexual health in France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Each of the three nations has an unwritten social contract with youth: “We’ll respect your right to act responsibly and give you the tools you need to avoid unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.”

In France, Germany, and the Netherlands, two things create greater, easier access to sexual health information and services for all people, including teens. They are: 1) societal openness and comfort in dealing with sexuality, including teen sexuality; and 2) pragmatic governmental policies. The result – better sexual health outcomes for French, German, and Dutch teens when compared to U.S. teens.

Adolescent Pregnancy, Birth, and Abortion Rates in Europe Are Lower Than Those in the United States*
http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/pub...ope-and-the-us

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues