Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys develop autism symptoms after obtaining doses

Quote:
Following a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which revealed that many infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research,developed autism symptoms, question marks over the ultimate safety of vaccines have come to the fore.

The groundbreaking research findings presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, have revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys’ sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Theirunvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders.

This development which deconstructs mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism, was brought on by after studies on the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted — but never has — for such regimens.

Included in the mix were vaccines containing Thimerosal, a toxic, mercury-based compound that has been phased out of some vaccines, but is still present in batch-size influenza vaccines and a few others.

Also administered was the controversial measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, which has been linked time and time again to causing autism and various other serious, and often irreversible, health problems in children.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/v...ular-vaccines/

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

This is a very "hot stone" that I doubt will be run with unless enough private sector funding is available.

Though a lot of people have their doubts on this, proving it is going to take some doing as if this IS the case, then pharma companies will do all they can to stop this information from coming out because if it did, could you imagine the size of the case against them.

I can't prove this one way or another and I have researched due to having an autistic brother but what I would advise to people is that if your baby is going to have the mmr jab, please get the jabs done seperately and leave some time between each one (a month or so) because look at it this way...

1, It gives the childs immune system a chance to fight them on an individual basis and bounce back from each.

2, It isn't as much of a shock to the immune system.

3, There is no way in hell this was tested on babies, only on animals and we all want the best for our children and no matter how low the odds, nobody should take the chance with it affecting their child.

Just my 2 cents..

Old 11-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
This is a very "hot stone" that I doubt will be run with unless enough private sector funding is available.

Though a lot of people have their doubts on this, proving it is going to take some doing as if this IS the case, then pharma companies will do all they can to stop this information from coming out because if it did, could you imagine the size of the case against them.
After reading a lot on this subject and having a kid autistic. I will say that If it is true, big pharma is going to have some hard time and a lot of lawsuits.

But like you said, they will do everything to stop this information spray.

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues