Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.

[YT]ri9ioCbqJCU[/YT]

I cannot come up with a single reason why the military and the police would think this would be a good idea as a practice drill on US soil. Do they know something that we don't? All the while they are talking about stricter gun control? I was certain this must be a hoax but I am finding the stories all over the net. Any thoughts?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 09:27 PM

Very interesting, makes you wonder whats really going on behind the scenes. Not surprised that something like this would go on in Miami though. United States Military Southern Command is based out of their.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 AM

Southern command is in Tampa...

When Miami was a part of Florida things were normal there.....in the 60's...what a great place...
Then.....and now....
Nothing would suprise me....

Old 01-28-2013, 06:00 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
I cannot come up with a single reason why the military and the police would think this would be a good idea as a practice drill on US soil. Do they know something that we don't? All the while they are talking about stricter gun control? I was certain this must be a hoax but I am finding the stories all over the net. Any thoughts?
Conditioning the American public to accept military operations on US soil as normal activity.
That would explain it.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
[YT]ri9ioCbqJCU[/YT]

Cricket my friend don't punic that is just training just like the police officers said, I don't think there anything to worry about though there must be a reason why they are doing it in the city as full of people as Miami

Old 01-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
Conditioning the American public to accept military operations on US soil as normal activity.
That would explain it.
Gosh you are so sharp and experienced (some call that cynical) on these things. Are you an ex-patriot? Did you move to Canada in the late 60s?

Old 01-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think the progressive switch from Police to Police Militarization is something I have some difficulty to understand when we are living in a democracy.

On other hand, there is a raise of violence in crimes, the question to ask is: Is there another path more pedagogical that they can explore?

Before and after:

[YT]tNWZZaPripQ[/YT]

Robespierre

Last edited by Franc Tireur; 01-28-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Miami expecting an air strike?

That is what it seems, since they mentioned AAA guns. Making sure they still function using the Blackhawks tagged as enemy aircraft?

Old 01-28-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gillum View Post
Southern command is in Tampa...
Google is telling me:
United States Southern Command
9301 NW 33rd St, Doral, FL

Old 01-28-2013, 11:05 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwande View Post
Cricket my friend don't punic that is just training just like the police officers said, I don't think there anything to worry about though there must be a reason why they are doing it in the city as full of people as Miami
Panic? I am not one to panic but I am one who is not afraid to question authority or my government. That is VERY American.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by dWhite View Post
Miami expecting an air strike?

That is what it seems, since they mentioned AAA guns. Making sure they still function using the Blackhawks tagged as enemy aircraft?
Or, perhaps preparing for civil unrest?

Quote:
That would explain it.
I am not one to get caught up in conspiracy theories. Living a mile or less from Randolph AFB (under one of their flight paths) I am very used to a variety of planes training above me but I have to tell you if a few of them started coming in low firing on the people (blanks or not) I would be wetting my pants.

I have to wonder if maybe these training missions are preparing for civil unrest...

Old 01-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

I will just throw this out as something I read as sub-plot in spy thriller novel.

Unfortunately for me it made so much sense I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. What if a certain radical group of fanatics had smuggled "young skulls full of mush" across the border with the intent to serve time in a US prison, convert and recruit. The intent of which was to field a brainwashed army of revolting citizens at some future point in time.

I am not subscribed to this as an actual fact but then I can't totally discount it either.

We all know our non-existent border security could have allowed this to happen for many years.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Frogs in a pot of water

Quote:
That would explain it.
In the process of trying to get the constitution approved the founders wrote the Federalist Papers. Very educational to see the forethought that went into our system.

In #46 those papers they answered hypothetical questions about the possibility of the Federal government usurping the individual state's power and becoming tyrannical. See http://www.foundingfathers.info/fede...pers/fed46.htm

Interestingly, their position was that our system had safeguards in place, including strong state governments and an armed citizenry among others, that would keep the worst possible scenarios of tyranny associated with a standing military loyal only to the federal government from happening. They ventured that such a long series of citizens-asleep-at-the-wheel events would have to occur that it would be laughable to consider, as we surely would stop it from happening before reaching that point.

Let's see how the founder's faith in the US citizen has worked out
  • - Obama wrote an executive order last year giving him the ability to comandeer all commmunications in the event of a crisis, and decide which stations could or could not have a voice.
  • - He also wrote an exec order giving himself the ability to comandeer all production and resources for purposes of national security as he deemed fit.
  • - The NDAA passed last year, allowing indefinite detention of US citizens without due process as well as allowing the president to decide to execute citizens without due process. This stands in stark defiance of the bill of rights.
  • - A law was passed almost unanimously last year allowing the Secret Service to determine that protests in the near vicinity of the president or an elected official qualify as a felony punishable with up to 10 yrs incarceration. This violates several tenets of the bill of rights including free speech and the right of redress.
  • - Multiple members of the exec branch quoted a specious argument about the percentage of guns in Mexican crimes came from the US. Then the executive branch was caught making that into a reality. When caught, a coverup ensued, and after evidence mounted... the president covered it up via executive privilege. [Nothing to see here folks, move along.]
  • - There is an ongoing purge of flag rank military leaders. Why?
  • - We are in the process of handing F-16 fighters and 200 M-1 Abrams tanks to Egypt, which is under control of the Muslim Brotherhood, and will inevitably use these against our most loyal ally in the region, whom they have sworn to destroy. As this is happening, Canada is pulling their own personnel OUT of Egypt due to instability. Sound anything like Benghazi on steroids to you? [The war on terror isn't over, we just changed sides.]
  • - Over his first term the executive has openly ordered for domestic agencies:
    • -- armored military vehicles capable of sustaining IED explosions
    • -- military drones for use over US soil
    • -- enough .40 cal hollow point ammo to shoot every person in the country 5 times. NOBODY practices with hollow-point, but that's the story for public consumption.
    • -- Hundreds of thousands of rounds of .357 ammo
    • -- a boatload of .223 ammunition
    • -- at least 10 .50 cal sniper rifles for the Dept of Energy?
    • -- 7000 full auto/semi-auto select fire assault rifles in 5.56 NATO for DHS. [They label them "Personal Defense Weapons"]
    • -- military rifles and night vision sights for the Agriculture Dept?
    • -- shotguns and handguns for the IRS and other domestic agencies
The above purchases are the tip of the iceberg, and are publicly viewable. And these items are for domestic agencies... NOT our military. The executive branch is arming for a domestic war... in plain sight. Meanwhile, we debate who REALLY should be the next judge on American Idol.

And NOW the government hopes to pass a sweeping ban on many effective weapons... though they wish to EXEMPT THEMSELVES PERSONALLY FROM THE BAN.

I'm guessing our founders didn't foresee a corpulent couch-ridden populace so glued to the televised antics of Honey BooBoo and Dancing with the Stars that they'd blindly ignore the developing storm, or a nation so ignorant of its own history that they'd turn into sheep so stupid as to embrace the wolf that would prey on them.

Our founders didn't fail us... we have instead failed ourselves.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but if you can look at the list above and say nothing's happening... enjoy the nap, cause you're dreaming.

Last edited by robjones; 01-28-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:20 PM
v7n Mentor

Anyone here watch the Television series Last Resort?
www.pchelper123.com

Old 01-28-2013, 01:52 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

What drives me crazy is when someone assumes I must be one of those conspiracy freaks if I question something. Do people really automatically believe everything the police or government tells them? They said there is nothing to worry about therefore there must not be? Really? Like people in New Orleans never had to worry about the officers turning their guns on innocent people? Texas has seen more than a few corrupt officers. Oh, and our country would never give guns to the bad guys, right?

Okay, I am done mouthing off.

I think...

Old 01-28-2013, 02:06 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
What drives me crazy is when someone assumes I must be one of those conspiracy freaks if I question something. Do people really automatically believe everything the police or government tells them? They said there is nothing to worry about therefore there must not be? Really? Like people in New Orleans never had to worry about the officers turning their guns on innocent people? Texas has seen more than a few corrupt officers. Oh, and our country would never give guns to the bad guys, right?

I think...
Attached Thumbnails
Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami Fl.-conspiracy_517f66_2006967.jpg  

Old 01-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjones View Post
In the process of trying to get the constitution approved the founders wrote the Federalist Papers. Very educational to see the forethought that went into our system.

In #46 those papers they answered hypothetical questions about the possibility of the Federal government usurping the individual state's power and becoming tyrannical. See http://www.foundingfathers.info/fede...pers/fed46.htm

Our founders didn't fail us... we have instead failed ourselves.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but if you can look at the list above and say nothing's happening... enjoy the nap, cause you're dreaming.
That's true Rob, and when you stop listening the mainstream media propaganda. Then you discover independant media that provide facts or find yourself facts from other media in different countries (information not censured), there are many questions unanswered.

They are preparing for something progressively and it becomes more and more apparent at daylight, conspiracy theories or not, only the people a sleep can continue to believe 100% the powerful elite.

Robespierre

Old 01-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I think...

And furthermore if you don't like Obama, you are racist. I could mention a couple of other classes I think you are in but I am tired of talking about those subjects.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
And furthermore if you don't like Obama, you are racist. I could mention a couple of other classes I think you are in but I am tired of talking about those subjects.
Can I be classified as something?? Oh wait, never mind I've already had a couple people classify me as something

I get what you mean script, i is getting beyond ridiculous, rather than our culture maturing and become more united the opposite has just been shoved right down on us I feel...

As for the gun play, the military has been running maneuvers for quite a while for domestic disturbances, since Bush was in office if I am not mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if the current admin tried usurping the Posse Comitatus Act but I have to say I would be surprised if the full backing of the military went along with it. As for the replacing of the Upper echelon ranks, they are only going to be as effective as the respect and loyalty of the enlisted under them...if they go to far off kilter I don't see that lasting for a long period though I could be wrong I didn't think Obama would be reelected
www.pchelper123.com

Old 01-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
And furthermore if you don't like Obama, you are racist. ...
But, of course. How in the world can anyone dare to question or criticize Obama and his wonderful policies?

If it weren't for the fact that they're racist, everybody would appreciate and love everything about him.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues