Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-08-2013, 07:40 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Angry Talk About Government Waste!!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/v...9586&#50749586

This is outrageous!! And they keep asking us for more money out of our pocket to help them? BS is what I say when this kind of thing goes on and continues to go on. And nobody gets fired over this?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Weebitty I have been following all your posts but I wonder why you only bring negative thing out, things like thing are common and they do happen because the government is runing by people of different culture and understanding but am sure even your president may not be knowing about this project. This happen because of incompetency of people within of which you can get lead and finish them from it but it good also to talk about the goodies......

Old 02-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Combining 240 computer systems into 1

I have to wonder if it was not the intent to have management and "cost" made readily available by a single system "Accountability" - why it "mysteriously" failed ?

Why did it Fail and why isn't the immediate accountability that was its objective not still being pursued - as now presumably the Air Forces (Pentagon) is back to confusion and non accountability among its many facets.

How could it not have performed unless deliberately undermined ???

All's Well that Ends Well

Old 02-10-2013, 12:15 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Mugwande, thank you for your post. Yes I would love to post "goodies" as you put it. I am just trying to wake people up to what is going on. We have noticed alot of changes over the years and the trend seems to be not good for the future. Those of us who are older have seen the changes and don't like where it is going. The older ones are trying to warn the ones following us to be aware. Government use to be alot smaller and had more respect for "the people". The people are losing their power over the government and that is not a good thing! It would seem that every time something happens the people run to goverment to "fix" it. The government is superciding states that vote for things they want. Thereby ignorning the will of the people in that state. Our taxes are getting more and more. Once you get to the 50% mark you are an owned by the government. So please be careful. I will take your advice and try to find "goodies" what kind of "goodies" would you like to see?

Old 02-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze Wood View Post
Combining 240 computer systems into 1

I have to wonder if it was not the intent to have management and "cost" made readily available by a single system "Accountability" - why it "mysteriously" failed ?

Why did it Fail and why isn't the immediate accountability that was its objective not still being pursued - as now presumably the Air Forces (Pentagon) is back to confusion and non accountability among its many facets.

How could it not have performed unless deliberately undermined ???
To me, there's no "mystery" as to why it failed. It was a government-run project.

The original specifications would have been written in such a way that one particular company was uniquely qualified for it. That company then sold the government a bill of goods, complete with lowball cost and time-to-complete estimates and inflated projections of the benefits.

The government undoubtedly changed the specifications during the course of the project (they always do) which required some amount of the completed work to be scrapped and redone.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:54 PM

@mugwamde...I tried to fire the president...but he got re-elected anyway...

Weebitty can't post about the good programs the governments runs....other than give-aways...there aren't any....(

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues