Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Latest Blog:
None

why people bomb?

I am just not able to understand why few people bomb others....and how come there are suicider bomber.

Molly

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Actually Molly, believe it or not but that is quite simple.. It is called Brainwashing, though it hides behind many other forms such as religion, or disputes over land, greed etc.

Leaders of these certain groups know that bombing or suicide bombs serve no good purpose whatsoever and nothing will change from this, actually it will just cause their enemies to stand firm even more, but they choose to keep pursuing this path.

Strangely, you don't see these leaders becoming suicide bombers, they just brainwash others.

If these people could just get it into their THICK skulls that actually calling a truce and getting round a table would actually have a better effect than their current methods, maybe the world would be a better place.

Only a crazy people keep doing the same thing day in day out and not understanding why things don't change.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:44 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Some believe it is a great honor to be a martyr. It is very sad.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:37 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
Some believe it is a great honor to be a martyr. It is very sad.
The thing here is that a lot of these leaders convince their people that it is a great honour but they don't do it themselves.

I mean seriously, if for one minute these leaders TRULLY believed that they are oppressed people and by following their faith and sacrificing themselves to kill "infidels", they would be given the perfect heavenly life with lots of virgin brides, I am sure that they would be doing it themselves. (sorry, I know I am just picking on certain religious faiths here)

Old 02-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Latest Blog:
None

how is someone going to fix it. I personally believe some religion is not appropriate to society... And its costing lives for kids/women/youngs and old.

And most of political leaders are happy to shelter them.

Molly

Old 02-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Personally, I wouldn't blame religion but some twisted peoples interpretation of them.

It waasn't too long ago that Chritianity fought Crusades claiming to do it for religion. Now when one thinks about it, Christianity (the clue is in the name) = Followers of Christ who taught that in no way should people fight but Christianity twisted it.

Today we have certain faiths (fanatics within those faiths) that say "if you martyr yourself or your children, you will be blessed many times over". Now thinking about that for a moment, what nut-job faith trully believes that to sacrifice ones own child and kill other women and children is the best way forward?? Who is to say that if they never killed those people, maybe those people may have even become part of that faith one day but never had the chance as they were killed?

Like I said in my first comment, I never blame religions but mans lust for blood and greed and the way they twist things to their own gain.

Old 02-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Latest Blog:
None

G10 .. I love it when we give advantage of doubt.

But in such religion.. its clearly written... either you are following "the religion" or you should be dead... and if you kill non believer ( means other religion believer) you are getting some "hoors".. Recently some organisation bought ad space in nyc metro to aware people with such thoughts of religion.

I personally believe time has come to revise things and say it openly.

Molly

Old 03-12-2013, 11:54 PM

Molly, people bomb other people because they have bombs. I mean, no matter how brainwashed one is, he can not bomb anyone not having bombs. So the question is: why people make bombs?

Old 03-14-2013, 06:25 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

People bomb because of their believe. They don't want others to live among them. I also think is due to, they have or know how to make this explosives.

Download latest Free PSX ROMS in our PSX ROMS FREE site

Old 03-15-2013, 07:25 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I think the big problem is the people who are politicians, gready and criminals who takes the advantage to use others while benefiting in there agenda but it won't be too long when those they promise the martyrdom realize the out comes of their actions, I pray.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues