Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Anyone Notice This In The News?

http://news.yahoo.com/u-releases-hun...-business.html

Boy this is great news!! Just one of many I am sure to come up. Government always hits us where they know it will hurt to get us to accept more taxes. I don't see them taking any cuts in pay or benefits. Anybody heard of government layoffs lately. I am talking in the white house not the private sector. I think you know who I mean.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I got an alert on my New York Times iphone app with this story.

Even though they "supposed" to be monitored and not actually "free free", this still a stupid idea as if they have to come back, not all of them will.

Our gov, better get a deal done before Friday. I have not watched the news since getting home from work and have no clue if further information been talked about on t.v. that isn't in this story.

This still wrong to do. Some of those immigrants could actually be criminals that don't deserve to be out of the cell!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Wouldn't surprise me if Obama did this on purpose as I think he has his own personal agenda on immigrants and knows that by releasing them is going to free up funds and also allow them to hide back in the system again whilst they take cash-in-hand jobs, thus fleecing the system even more.

He also knows that the effect of this will be felt years down the line when he is no longer in power so it is a win win for him.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Politicking and scare tactics.

1. The sequestration hasn't even kicked in yet. There's nothing different today than there was a week ago when ICE was still holding them.
2. $85 Billion, while a lot of money, is a very small amount when dealing with the trillions of dollars that the government deals with. There are lots of other places to look for savings, but they chose avenues with high "scarability" and "pissoffability" factors.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If politicians work the same as the mobsters by scary rotten tactics, people are going to pay a high price.

Robespierre

Old 03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Contributing Member

Anyone Notice This In The News?

I received one of this news but didn't bother to read it thoroughly, is it even true?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues