Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

North Korea says it will launch nuclear attack on America

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-america.html

Quote:
NORTH Korea led by tyrant Kim Jong-un has sensationally vowed to launch a NUCLEAR attack on the USA.
The provocative statement comes weeks after the country conducted underground nuclear tests which caused a massive earthquake.

America’s west coast cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco are feared to be in Kim’s sights.

A foreign ministry spokesman said: "Since the United States is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to pre-emptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest."

The UN today has voted implement its toughest restrictions yet on North Korea in a bid to halt its nuclear ambitions.

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said: "The international community will not tolerate its pursuit of nuclear weapons."

The announcement comes on the day North Korea launched a chilling new propaganda film via its official Youtube channel.

The footage shows missiles, armed soldiers, tanks and military parades.

The UN sanctions imposed today include a list of luxury items the country's rulers will be banned from importing.

"These sanctions will bite and bite hard,” said US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice.

She added: "North Korea will achieve nothing by continued threats and provocations. These will only further isolate the country and its people and undermine international efforts to promote peace and stability in northeast Asia."

The nuke warning from North Korea was put out by the country's official news agency and accused the US of leading the calls for the crippling sanctions.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

North Korea talking about nukes is just stupid because if they were to fire the US, they have just signed their own death warrant also, especially as the US has a heck of a lot more fire power when it comes to this.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
North Korea talking about nukes is just stupid because if they were to fire the US, they have just signed their own death warrant also, especially as the US has a heck of a lot more fire power when it comes to this.
That is the reasoned approach. Crazy people do crazy things.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Yes I agree scriptman.

He may be crazy but hopefully he is not a complete idiot.

War fought with planes, tanks, ground troops etc can be discriminant within reason, but once you involve bombs with this much power, it suddenly changes things and war becomes in-discriminant.

To launch an attack on someone with more bombs than you, you can be pretty sure that after the dust settles, chances are they are still going to have underground bases and when you pop your head out of the ground, they will probably fire the rest.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know (literally) which way the wind blows. These clowns may have reasoned that we won't use nukes because of the collateral damage.

With the clown we have in the white house they may be right.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

With the clown you guys have in the White House, he'll probably end up launching a counter strike though accidentally fire them over to Israel and the UK!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues