Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-04-2013, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Incredible! Chechnya Bulding Burns But Doesn't Collapse!

A building in Chechnya burns for over 7 hours and doesn't "collapse due to fire"!

[YT]mQ1P2K1j-gQ[/YT]

I'm stunned and left wondering...

How on Earth is this building able to defy the laws of the 9/11 commission report?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2013, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
A building in Chechnya burns for over 7 hours and doesn't "collapse due to fire"!

[YT]mQ1P2K1j-gQ[/YT]

How on Earth is this building able to defy the laws of the 9/11 commission report?
Maybe the nano engineered thermitic pyrotechnics wasn't there

Robespierre

Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post

Mmmm.... because it didn't get rammed by a 800,000+ pound plane? <smile>

Old 04-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshellie View Post
Mmmm.... because it didn't get rammed by a 800,000+ pound plane? <smile>
Aluminum versus Steel, and the winner is???? Aluminum? Really?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

In my mind the only part of the 9/11 commission report that make sense and makes the whole thing believable is the pancake theory. I have been in and around construction long enough to fully endorse that theory as I have witnessed in minor ways. Live load, floor load and compressive load all come into play. No floor was designed to hold the plane and none were designed to hold the floor or two above it.

Then combine that with what the report may or may not have said about low quality materials and shoddy construction (this was NYC) and it becomes quite realistic that the design specs were never realized in the final product.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
In my mind the only part of the 9/11 commission report that make sense and makes the whole thing believable is the pancake theory. I have been in and around construction long enough to fully endorse that theory as I have witnessed in minor ways. Live load, floor load and compressive load all come into play. No floor was designed to hold the plane and none were designed to hold the floor or two above it.

Then combine that with what the report may or may not have said about low quality materials and shoddy construction (this was NYC) and it becomes quite realistic that the design specs were never realized in the final product.
That's a very interesting theory you have there Script.

What about the collapse of the building 7 ?

Robespierre

Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Fire causing the collapse?

[YT]hZEvA8BCoBw[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-04-2013, 11:29 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

There was more than just he plane slamming into the structure - there was the fuel the plane was carrying as well.

I think the variances in acceleration related to physics explanations is due to accelerants in the form of jet fuel and/or gas lines in the buildings.

If the US government had loaded the building with 1000's of pounds of explosives, why hijack a plane using agents who infiltrated and were then apparently trained by Al-Qaeda so that they could run planes into buildings and create what was caused by the aftermath of 9-11?

This is the same government that can't stop medicaid fraud in Florida. Who can't get government employees to pay their own taxes and has a member of Congress who think that the island of Guam is about to tip over.

If the explosives were in place in advance... why not just set them off and skip crashing planes? Then plant someone to take credit for it online or with a video.

I guess I just don't give government the same credit that you guys do.

Now if it were a mysterious assassination, a sudden unexplained explosion of an Iraqi nuclear facility, or some similar event, I might raise a suspicious eyebrow.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
There was more than just he plane slamming into the structure - there was the fuel the plane was carrying as well.

I think the variances in acceleration related to physics explanations is due to accelerants in the form of jet fuel and/or gas lines in the buildings.
You know people believe what they want to believe, but I found like many questionable reports. Like you said planes slammed, fuel of airplanes, etc etc and they found the highjacker passport intact on the same location from these attacks, is above science fiction.

I am not going to post again about these events by respect to the people who lost family members, people should do their homework.

Robespierre

Old 04-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I guess I just don't give government the same credit that you guys do.

Now if it were a mysterious assassination, a sudden unexplained explosion of an Iraqi nuclear facility, or some similar event, I might raise a suspicious eyebrow.
I'm not assuming the government perpetrated the the demolition of the WTC.
But some well placed financing and/or some threats to the right key individuals would be all it takes to have those key individuals make key decisions, which resulted in the 9/11 commission's final laughable report.
There are plenty of skeptics (architects and engineers among them) who say that the official version is not even within the realm of possibility, let alone probability. That alone should give everyone pause.
Add to that, the fact that those events have been used to implement the Patriot Act, the TSA, the overt and open spying on people, the NDAA, countless executive orders that further curtail freedoms and war after war in the middle east and pretty soon, even the hardest skeptic's (skeptical of anything other than the official version of events on 9/11 put forth by the commission) BS meter starts to go a little haywire.
So much has been gained by the military industrial complex and so much has been lost by the citizenry since 9/11 that one has to wonder if it wasn't just another false flag. Past US governments have used them before and this is pretty common knowledge by now.
When you have a government that doesn't bring justice to the bankers who are responsible for a lot of our economic problems right now or a government that does things like putting a former Monsanto exec in charge of regulating companies like Monsanto or a government that uses drones to kill innocent people all over the globe, including its own citizens without any due process, then it shouldn't be much of a leap to think that they might be involved in covering up what happened on 9/11.
Just my , but I don't buy the official version, not even a large enough part of it to make any of it viable.
It's nothing more than a fantasy sewn together to confuse and conceal.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues