Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

MSNBC's Harris-Perry: America's 'Kids Belong to Their Communities'

Quote:
On March 23, my colleague Mark Finkelstein noted how MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry considers the unborn child a "thing" which takes a "lot of money" to "turn into a human," costing thousands of dollars to care for each year of his/her life. Now it appears that Harris-Perry thinks that, after they're born, children fundamentally belong to the state.

Narrating a new MSNBC "Lean Forward" spot, the Tulane professor laments that we in America "haven't had a very collective notion that these are our children." "[W]e have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families, and recognize that kids belong to their communities," Harris-Perry argued.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-she...ir-communities

I cannot believe what I heard, man, are people on drug?

Do you think that your kids belong to the communities?

[YT]N3qtpdSQox0[/YT]

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Well, Hillary did say in her book title "It Takes a Village". Who needs parents raising their own kids? That's what government's for.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

If I tried real hard I could expound on something that justified that statement "for the greater good".

Unfortunately I have learned that "investment" is the new word for tax when spoken by the left learners.

When government is good and pure then it might gain the right to raise children. I don't see that in foreseeable future.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

First of all, children are property of no one, they are human beings, not object and not asset.

I found very shocking that some people think that way, it is a no brainer stance. You can find only this doctrine in dictatorship countries.

Robespierre

Old 04-08-2013, 04:34 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

When is it going to become politically incorrect to be stupid?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues