Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Host Group View Post
well people are just too selfish to share the knowledge,everyone want to patent something and be next google
Very true, profit motive is the human being sin.

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave7 View Post
UFO and extraterrestrial life form marketing buzz? Is religion marketing buzz too? what makes you think that way? Why to do think governments around the world cover it up? Do you know that the Air Force and FAA require pilots to fill out a form after each incident?

Could you please explain this:
My pleasure. If I was experimenting with cutting edge technology during the Cold war (In December 1953), I would rather have people and my "enemies" thinking there are some alien entities running around instead of having them focused to get my top secret technology. Ufo's are the perfect scapegoats, people want to believe in them and will attribute most of the unknown things to something. Not saying there aren't objects running through our skies we know nothing about, just it's highly unlikely they are alien in origin. Governments are using them to hide other real plans.

As for marketing, there is a whole multimillion $ tourism industry based on UFO's. Towns literally living of them. Many people write and sell UFO books, as there are several genres related to them. Some sell items of "alien" origin. Not to mention tv shows and movies. So the answer is yes, it isn't unimaginable that the author is merely selling his product through the "alien authopsy". I certainly would in his place

We discussed the matter of religion in an epic topic "Where" by Muddy, and pretty much resolved the whole issue of God. I advise you to check it

Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kju385 View Post
My pleasure. If I was experimenting with cutting edge technology during the Cold war (In December 1953), I would rather have people and my "enemies" thinking there are some alien entities running around instead of having them focused to get my top secret technology. Ufo's are the perfect scapegoats, people want to believe in them and will attribute most of the unknown things to something. Not saying there aren't objects running through our skies we know nothing about, just it's highly unlikely they are alien in origin. Governments are using them to hide other real plans.
I think it is childish to make assumptions that all governments around the world are playing the EBE and UFO stuff just to hide top secret technology. It just make non sense.

Quote:
As for marketing, there is a whole multimillion $ tourism industry based on UFO's. Towns literally living of them. Many people write and sell UFO books, as there are several genres related to them. Some sell items of "alien" origin. Not to mention tv shows and movies. So the answer is yes, it isn't unimaginable that the author is merely selling his product through the "alien authopsy". I certainly would in his place
LOL, what about religion?

Quote:
We discussed the matter of religion in an epic topic "Where" by Muddy, and pretty much resolved the whole issue of God. I advise you to check it
Where God come from doesn't mean how EBE, UFO, and God make money to create marketing buzz for the movie or hide top secret technology

Robespierre

Old 04-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
If I was experimenting with cutting edge technology during the Cold war (In December 1953), I would rather have people and my "enemies" thinking there are some alien entities running around instead of having them focused to get my top secret technology. Ufo's are the perfect scapegoats, people want to believe in them and will attribute most of the unknown things to something. Not saying there aren't objects running through our skies we know nothing about, just it's highly unlikely they are alien in origin. Governments are using them to hide other real plans.
Just to make my point above your top secret technology theory

[YT]FSafFUUNR70[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-11-2013, 05:11 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I think it is childish to make assumptions that all governments around the world are playing the EBE and UFO stuff just to hide top secret technology. It just make non sense.

Well I can agree it's childish to speculate on research programs that actually exist. Unlike the reality of little green and grey alien cuties which fly in their supercool donut shaped hovercrafts, kidnaping people in order to probe them because they can roam the universe but have not yet developed scanners. It just makes perfect sense

Quote:
LOL, what about religion?

Where God come from doesn't mean how EBE, UFO, and God make money to create marketing buzz for the movie or hide top secret technology
??? ???
I never said UFO's and God are making money.
Producers of the movie are.
Marketing buzz is a way of increasing the profit.
Religion is a totally different topic, no matter what some priests say.
All the "evidence" from this video could easily be interpreted in another non-alien way, as it is with much of the exstraterrestrial mumbo jumbo

Old 04-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Religion is a totally different topic, no matter what some priests say.
All the "evidence" from this video could easily be interpreted in another non-alien way, as it is with much of the exstraterrestrial mumbo jumbo
It is not a different topic when the Vatican Catholic Church valid itself evidences and agree that EBE, UFO, may exist. But hey everybody can think what they want, no need to ignore evidences or demonize other beliefs.

Robespierre

Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Stanton asked: "Are We Ready for Contact with aliens?" We know that aliens exists but what are their intentions? This 75 minute presentation takes you on a journey through what might be the thought process of aliens as well as humans when contact happens.

[YT]hDVPILZT-gU[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Stanton argues that although many high profile scientist have a lot to say about UFOs and ETs, they have not looked and the evidence, and their statements are often not scientific.
[YT]AyWQ4W3Rqm0[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-24-2013, 06:13 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Turns out the "alien" is in fact human. And it was all a marketing stunt... Who could have known

Quote:
The filmmakers deliberately fueled expectations of a major breakthrough in the search of extraterrestrial life. PR for the film had claimed "paradigm shifting physical evidence of a medically and scientifically analyzed DNA sequenced humanoid creature of unknown classification."
The filmmaker, Dr. Steven Greer, who founded the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and the Disclosure Project, referred to Ata as an extraterrestrial being.
Source

Old 04-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Frankly I underestimated how the nature can screw up the living things. Iin this case the human mutant of 6-8 years old mesured 6 Inches. Wow 6 inches! How disturbing!

Quote:
DNA tests performed on the mummified remains of a six-inch humanoid,
the remains were those of a mutant male human that survived for six to eight years after birth.

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues