Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

'Sirius,' Steven Greer's Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

Quote:
An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

The film, called "Sirius," will also depict how readily available forms of alternative energy technology are what extraterrestrials may be using to travel here from the cosmically improbable distances between their home world and ours.

If this is all true, and that's a very big IF, it will certainly answer the ages-old question of whether or not humans are alone in the universe.

The force behind "Sirius" is Steven Greer, a former emergency medical physician. He's actively pursued avenues to get the U.S. government to reveal information about alien reality -- information that the powers-that-be have always maintained doesn't exist.

"Sirius" includes graphic footage of the supposedly humanoid entity of "unknown classification" by DNA sequencing.

A side view X-ray of the miniscule creature was also released to reveal its internal structure.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3017854.html

[YT]SJZ8wZrCCv0[/YT]

Do you believe in UFO and extraterrestrial life form?

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I think it's definitely possible that there are other life forms out there.
But I also believe that we're not smart enough yet to figure out how to prove it, nor mature enough as a species to handle the ramifications of it if we could prove it.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Super Moderator

The great unwashed masses will scream, "kill it"!

Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I think it's definitely possible that there are other life forms out there.
But I also believe that we're not smart enough yet to figure out how to prove it, nor mature enough as a species to handle the ramifications of it if we could prove it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
The great unwashed masses will scream, "kill it"!
I have a simple question: Who's interest to hide that UFO and extraterrestrial life form exist?

Robespierre

Old 04-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave7 View Post
I have a simple question: Who's interest to hide that UFO and extraterrestrial life form exist?
Anyone who doesn't want society to fall apart.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Anyone who doesn't want society to fall apart.
Okay, I believe that energy multi national corporations do not have interests in physic theories that produce free energy from Quantum mechanics. Off course the society will fall a part because the governments will have no room to tax and military complexe will have no war to fight for energy ressources.

When many scientists took a look of extraterrestrial drawings, they found similarities with Quantum mechanics. Are extraterrestrial life form tell us something? That's an interesting question in my opinion.

Hyper-dimensional physics in English crop pictures: extra-terrestrial support for quantum gravity and the theories of Richard Hoagland?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/a...time2007s.html

Robespierre

Old 04-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Lots of people have already created free energy devices without the aid of alien technology.
If you search Youtube, you can find them.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Documentary to watch

[YT]a4e_wlLb_kk[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Lots of people have already created free energy devices without the aid of alien technology.
If you search Youtube, you can find them.
Infinite and powerful free energy? I am not sure of that. Yes you can find on YT people that created free energy, wind, chemical reaction, motion, geothermal, water hydro powered generators, etc

Robespierre

Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Given the number of celestial entities in the universe I believe it's extremely improbable that there are not other life forms out there.

Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Undeniable UFO Documentary

[YT]l1WWRJinIU4[/YT]

Robespierre

Old 04-10-2013, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Infinite and powerful free energy?
Yes.
Quote:
I am not sure of that. Yes you can find on YT people that created free energy, wind, chemical reaction, motion, geothermal, water hydro powered generators, etc
If you look a little harder, you'll find them.
People have created boxes which take (if I grasp the concept correctly) electrons from the atmosphere (at ground level) and convert them to useable electricity.
The boxes I've seen that look like they work, require a battery of some kind, just to get them started, but once started, the battery is removed and the device continues to produce electricity.

Old 04-10-2013, 08:11 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

If we do find another lifeform, history teaches us it probably won't live very long after that.
I believe this is just a great way to create marketing buzz for the movie

Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Yes.

If you look a little harder, you'll find them.
People have created boxes which take (if I grasp the concept correctly) electrons from the atmosphere (at ground level) and convert them to useable electricity.
The boxes I've seen that look like they work, require a battery of some kind, just to get them started, but once started, the battery is removed and the device continues to produce electricity.
Are you referring to Bloom Box or Bloom Energy? If so, it could require maintenance intervention and the life of these devises are 25 years.

I was referring to Quantum mechanics which is a forever energy

Robespierre

Old 04-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

If the energy is free, I'd go with either over paying someone else to burn their oil.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
If the energy is free, I'd go with either over paying someone else to burn their oil
Nothing free in this world

Robespierre

Old 04-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by kju385 View Post
If we do find another lifeform, history teaches us it probably won't live very long after that.
I believe this is just a great way to create marketing buzz for the movie
UFO and extraterrestrial life form marketing buzz? Is religion marketing buzz too? what makes you think that way? Why to do think governments around the world cover it up? Do you know that the Air Force and FAA require pilots to fill out a form after each incident?

Could you please explain this:

Quote:
Any encounter with entities known to be of extraterrestrial origin is to be considered to be a matter of national security and therefore classified TOP SECRET.

Under no circumstances is the general public or the public press to learn of the existence of these entities. The official government policy is that such creatures do not exist, and that no agency of the federal government is now engaged in any study of extraterrestrials or their artifacts. Any deviation from this stated policy is absolutely forbidden.

In December 1953, the Joint Chiefs of Staff issued Army-Navy-Air Force publication 146 that made the unauthorized release of information concerning UFOs a crime under the Espionage Act, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ol_som1-01.htm

Robespierre

Old 04-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Nothing free in this world
The pioneers on Youtube, working with free energy devices, are looking to change that.

Old 04-10-2013, 11:18 AM

well people are just too selfish to share the knowledge,everyone want to patent something and be next google

Old 04-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
The pioneers on Youtube, working with free energy devices, are looking to change that.

Tesla The Race to Zero Point Free Energy

[YT]aKWPht3fU-o[/YT]

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues