Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-15-2013, 08:01 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

CORPORATE FASCISM: The Destruction of America's Middle Class

I think this documentary is so actual on many things, that I wanted to share it with you guys.

Quote:
A new kind of fascism has taken over America: the merger of corporations and government whereby corporate power dominates. With the emergence of ever-larger multinational corporations -- due to consolidation facilitated by the Federal Reserve's endless FIAT money -- the corporatocracy has been in a position to literally purchase the U.S. Congress.

A James Jaeger Film featuring RON PAUL, Congressman/Presidential Candidate; PAT BUCHANAN, Author/Political Analyst; G. EDWARD GRIFFIN, Author/Producer; EDWIN VIEIRA, Author/Constitutional Attorney and TED BAEHR, Founder of MovieGuide and Christian Film & TV Commission.

A result of the corporate purchase of Congress is that many of the nation's "laws" have been re-configured to benefit WE THE CORPORATIONS, rather than WE THE PEOPLE. "Laws" like NAFTA and GATT resulted in the outsourcing of the U.S. manufacturing base and the destruction of the Middle Class. This is nothing less than the 1 Percenters abusing the 99 Percenters. Known as "monopoly capitalism," "crony capitalism," "mercantilism," "globalization," "the new world order," and/or "free trade" -- this is NOT your Grandfather's capitalism.
[YT]hTbvoiTJKIs[/YT]

Robespierre

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

LOL!
I love how they call it "Corporate Fascism". It appears to me that they just don't want to call it what it is.
Fascism. Plain old fascism. The merger of state and corporate power.

Many Western nations that currently consider themselves "free" are fascist countries.
The corporations have control over our governments.

http://rense.com/general37/char.htm

This list has been posted here before but it might be a good time to review it.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
LOL!
I love how they call it "Corporate Fascism". It appears to me that they just don't want to call it what it is.
Fascism. Plain old fascism. The merger of state and corporate power.

Many Western nations that currently consider themselves "free" are fascist countries.
The corporations have control over our governments.

http://rense.com/general37/char.htm

This list has been posted here before but it might be a good time to review it.
It is slowly taking over our societies that some people are not aware of it, but in fact it is the same way that Germany, Italy and Japan became what they were. The temptation and interests are so great that the history repeat itself, the only difference now is that the superpowers are nuclear, so there is a point of no return and when you think about it, we are entering in a very dark age.

Robespierre

Old 04-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I think the people will prevail.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
I think the people will prevail.
People will prevail if they stop watching TV and read mainstream media

Robespierre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues