Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-27-2013, 04:35 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

While the News Was Busy With Boston Look What Happened

NaturalNews) Media coverage of late has focused primarily on the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, gun control, immigration "reform" and little else. Few outlets have paid much attention at all to a piece of legislation that essentially tears the heart out of the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040073_CI...#ixzz2Ri4R8Vb2

http://www.naturalnews.com/040073_CI...Amendment.html

We can always rely on our government to pull sneaky stuff. I was reminded by one of the members here about "what else is going on when we are having our attention diverted" Maybe this is just one answer to that question. Can't remember who said it or what thread it was in. Someone raise their hand

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Here is another story I read this morning.

Senate Won't Vote On CISPA, Deals Blow To Controversial Cyber Bill

Quote:
The Senate will not vote on a cybersecurity bill that passed the House earlier this month, according to two Senate staffers, dealing a blow to a measure that sparked opposition from privacy advocates and the White House.

Earlier this month, the House of Representatives passed the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, known as CISPA, in a 288-127 vote. The bill would give businesses and the federal government legal protection to share information on cyber threats with each other to enhance the nation's cybersecurity. The bill comes at a time of increased concern over hacking threats at home and from China.

But the chances of a similar bill passing the Senate have dimmed. Key senators said they are writing their own legislation instead of voting on CISPA.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3158221.html

Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Besides what they passed another point I was trying to make is they pull this crap when they think nobody is watching. I hate how sneak our government has become.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues