Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Seeds Of Death

Quote:
The leaders of Big Agriculture--Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta--are determined that world's populations remain ignorant about the serious health and environmental risks of genetically modified crops and industrial agriculture. Deep layers of deception and corruption underlie both the science favoring GMOs and the corporations and governments supporting them.

This award-winning documentary, Seeds of Death, exposes the lies about GMOs and pulls back the curtains to witness our planet's future if Big Agriculture's new green revolution becomes our dominant food supply.

[YT]eUd9rRSLY4A[/YT]

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Brave dude, you are not seeing the big picture here.

I used to date a nutritionist who is so against this stuff and I used to tell her the same thing as I am about to tell you.

You see the damage Monsanto are doing to world crops, but look at it from another angle.. Monsanto are actually doing the world a favor with their new strains of GM crops and their "terminator seeds".

We have all heard of homeopathic medicine and treatments and we all know how homeopathic medicine works. It exposes you to a little of the virus/disease etc and gives your body a chance to build resistance to this.

Just look at Monsanto's work as a GHS (Global Homeopathic Solution) that will weed out the sick and the strong will get stronger, thus heading us towards a much stronger, virus-resistant human race.

And if you truly open your heart, you will see that the big pharmaceutical industries are also sharing the same path as Monsanto.

It's all good

Signed..

Gio,
European Marketing Manager - BioTech Industry
------------------------------------

Joking aside, here is an interesting note about the current US president.

Quote:
But even people used to the closeness of the US administration and food giants like Monsanto have been shocked by the latest demonstration of the GM industry's political muscle. Little-noticed in Europe or outside the US, President Barack Obama last week signed off what has become widely known as "the Monsanto Protection Act",
Quote:
The key phrases are a mouthful of legal mumbo jumbo but are widely thought to have been added to the bill by the Missouri republican senator Roy Blunt who is Monsanto's chief recipient of political funds.
IT is coming from The Guardian newspaper in the UK, a pretty darn respected paper over here that doesn't go for scare-tactics.

I would seriously say that the US is getting itself into a right mess here, or someone is seriously greasing some palms as this is not good.

Old 06-25-2013, 07:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by G10 View Post
Brave dude, you are not seeing the big picture here.
G10 dude, I love your humour

Old 06-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

This is definitely a scary issue. I grow most of my own vegetables but you can't avoid items with these sort of human designs foods anymore.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:46 PM

When farmers buy genetically modified seeds from companies, they sign a contract promising they will not save any seeds from their crops for planting the following year, unless they pay a fee.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrich View Post
When farmers buy genetically modified seeds from companies, they sign a contract promising they will not save any seeds from their crops for planting the following year, unless they pay a fee.
Farmers shouldn't buy Frankenstein seeds and rather should buy organic GMO free seeds.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues