Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-07-2006, 03:22 AM

Sitetutor,

I have nothing to hide as you presume. I am advocating peace in all its entireity..My posts here show that if you would like to re-read them. I hate violence and bloodshed..I can only shake my head in despair if Jews are killed bcos all human lives are valuable. I also value the lives of people in conflict ridden areas who suffer bcos of leaders who care naught about vision of a peaceful world. Wars cannot bring about peace and even if they do bring peace its at a terrible loss to human lives which is no justification.

I beleive common sense would tell us that every life is valuable..And that includes JEWS...And if you would care to read about my earlier posts you would understand that. I am just against US Foreign policies that dont just add up to a world wide vision of humanity..I am against terrorism of all kinds.

You accusations dont merit a reponse but I have given it... Recent events show that the world needs peace and every government owes it to their people to bring about peace..All it takes for peace is for people to live by their conscience..

And i dont trash the holy books like you have done..I respect people who have different faiths and I have the sense to imbibe whats good from all the Holy Books. If you can defend the US Polices. But dont go around postulating that all Muslims are bad.. All people of ALL races and religions are good..Just a few misguided people cause the hatred around..

Last edited by cloudtrance; 09-07-2006 at 03:27 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2006, 07:18 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

sitetutor dude, you really need to quit accusing people who do not share your views of being anti semites, and even worse, you accuse people who do not share your political views of having joy when Jewish people are killed. You did that to me and I take insult on that

I'm fed up with your trolling in this manner and you really need to learn to debate on a non personal level.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Latest Blog:
None

LOL. Forgive me for my ignorance but what is a "Troll"?

Old 09-07-2006, 04:31 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
sitetutor dude, you really need to quit accusing people who do not share your views of being anti semites, and even worse, you accuse people who do not share your political views of having joy when Jewish people are killed. You did that to me and I take insult on that

I'm fed up with your trolling in this manner and you really need to learn to debate on a non personal level.

How can I debate on a non personal manner when there are individuals using this forum to promote their hatred?

Old 09-07-2006, 04:37 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureliano
LOL. Forgive me for my ignorance but what is a "Troll"?
Basically someone who goes off topic and doesn't communicate properly on a forum. Kind of like Ferre, who uses every opportunity to hijcack every thread to bash Israel, even if that is not the actual topic at hand.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:38 PM

I don't know what "Hellbolah" is, all I know is I am against Israel, there just an extension of the United States trying to drill out oil. No Israel = no conflicts, why don't they just go back to Europe, Hitler is gone now it's probably nicer in Europe anyways, the middle east is all desert anyways isn't it? Pfft... that's just my 2 cents.

Old 09-07-2006, 06:40 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Capone
I don't know what "Hellbolah" is, all I know is I am against Israel, there just an extension of the United States trying to drill out oil. No Israel = no conflicts, why don't they just go back to Europe, Hitler is gone now it's probably nicer in Europe anyways, the middle east is all desert anyways isn't it? Pfft... that's just my 2 cents.
Go back to Europe where people hate Jews after all Jews have been thru? Gimme a break This is the 3rd generation of Jews now in Israel. Why don't you back your ****, get out of the US and go where your ancestors are originally from

Europe is full of hatred against Jews. You really need to be there and talk to people to find out how much.

Last edited by sitetutor; 09-07-2006 at 06:45 PM.

Old 09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor
Europe is full of hatred against Jews. You really need to be there and talk to people to find out how much.
Bollocks. Of course, as anywhere else, there is some anti-semitism in Europe but not more (or less) than anywhere else.

Nearly every country on earth has so called 'neo-nazis' and those people are regarded as extremists everywhere. Apart from a few neo-nazis you don't find many people who are anti semits in Europe, just like anywhere else.

Sitetutor you try to paint an image of Europe that is completely false and demonizes the Europeans as being anti semites, that is not only stupid but also very paranoia and anti-European.

Many Europeans are very much against Israeli politics and the way they handle the conflict with the Pelestinian people but that does not make them anti semites at all. If it was any other 'race' they would get the same critics. Their actions are critisized, not their 'race'.

Europeans are getting a bit fed up with the "anti semites' card that is pulled out every time they critisize Israel, just as they are fed up with the 'holocaust' card that is pulled out every time as an excuse to violate other people's human rights.

WE KNOW the Jews suffered a lot during ww2. WE KNOW the Jews have been persecuted for centuries. BUT we do not think that give them the right to treat the Palestinian people like sh!t.

Old 09-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Capone
You don't know who Hizballa is? Well, I wish that you'll know them as good as I do...
As for Israel being the extention of the US "trying to drill out oil"...
Where did that come from???

Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

sitetutor, NOT ONCE did you address the issues I bring on the table. All you do is accuse me of things that are totally insane.

Is someone who opposes Idi Amin's politics a racist? According to you everyone who opposes Israel's politics is an anti semite so that would make people who oppose Bush anti American? people who oppose Iranian politics anti-Iranians?

You really have to learn the difference between "the people" and "politics" dude and you really need to stop insulting me.

Old 09-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Individualist

Sitetutor, really disappointed in the personal nature of your attack on Ferre.

Might be best to stay out of the politics forum if you can't more objective, less personal.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:10 AM
v7n Mentor

Ferre has attacked me on a personal level several times.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:26 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Ferre has attacked me on a personal level several times.
Show me links. (except for the one time I called you an assclown today for keeping to name me an anti semite long after I had asked you to quit)

Prove it.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:30 AM
v7n Mentor

page 16 and 17

Old 09-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Bloody hell, thats the first time I have heard that.

I would have said quite the opposite.

There are racist people everywhere and I can't comment on the rest of the world but I would say there is a lot of respect for the Jews within Europe. As a race, they have been through a hell that most can't even imagine and nobody will ever forget that.

Not a good comment to make dude.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Anyway, maybe we should return to the main thing.
So what is Hizballah today?
on one side it's a political party in a democratic (plus minus) country.
on the other side it's a professional and well equipped terrorist organization who's idea is to destroy as much of israel as they can.
So how come there are two armies in Lebanon?
After the IDF left Lebanon in 2000 Hizballah made some deals with Syria, who physically and politically controlled Lebanon at the time. Hizballah sent it's troopers to train in Syria and Iran, and got a lot of weapons in return.
For 6 years Hizballah builed bases and bunkers in south L.
From time to time they shot a rocket or two via the border but since not many deaths occured Israel decided not to enter the zone. during 2000 three soldiers were kidnapped from the border, but since the IDF only got out of L, the decision was not to enter L once more.
Two months ago Hizballa captured two "miluim" soldiers (citizens who are called to military duty for a week once a year) and killed eight more.
A tank that tried to enter the L area in Aita-A-Shaab zone to hunt the Hizballah captors went on a mine and blew up. The war started.

What's going to happen in L now, I wonder. I'm sure that if Hizballa will remain armed, there will be another war. It's not logical that there are two armies in one country and it's certainly not logical that a political army ownes half of the country and makes it's own laws there.
I really wonder, if mexico had a personal army who was owned by some crazy bearded farman who couldn't end a year without shooting missiles to US or kidnapping some of their soldiers how long would it be before US would have to do something?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues