Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-17-2006, 09:18 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

How to steal the next election using the Diebold AccuVote-TS voting machine or others

Prepare yourself for another rigged election guys...

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publ...cle_1206.shtml

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2006, 10:17 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Oh yea. In my county in Ohio...and I'm sure in most others now...we have Diebold electronic voting machines. And we don't get a print out or anything. Diebold is EVIL.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:20 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

They (Diebold) are in the pocket of the people who want the republicans to win and that has been proven without doubt.

See this post:
http://www.v7n.com/forums/politics/3...ony-video.html

America has the best politics money can buy.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:22 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Yada Yada.

What will people say is the reason when Democrats win?

Old 09-17-2006, 10:26 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

There was an investigation in Ohio that proved that the election was tampered with. I can't speak for other states, but I know it happened here. They just threw out bucketloads of votes, and in some areas where people were voting for the Dem, it was actually counted for the Republican. Explain that.

Oh yea, and in some areas they wouldn't let people vote. They told people to go to the wrong polling locations as well. And if you went to the wrong location, you might be able to do a provisional ballot (if they were nice enough), but there's no guarantee it would even be counted.

I work at a library which also happens to be a polling location. I saw the chaos first hand.

Last edited by Julie; 09-17-2006 at 10:30 AM.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:26 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buskerdoo
Yada Yada.

What will people say is the reason when Democrats win?
Yada yada, watch that video dude and read about those machines without paper trail.

What's wrong with a system that is fraude proof anyway, *some* people seem to like it that those elections can be rigged.

Buskerdoo, wouldn't you be in favor of a system that can be checked? (whoever wins btw, both US parties suck big time and are corrupted to the bone so at the end the people always loose anyway.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Voting machine software should be open source, like it is in Australia.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/11...oting_debacle/

Old 09-17-2006, 10:47 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
Buskerdoo, wouldn't you be in favor of a system that can be checked? (whoever wins btw, both US parties suck big time and are corrupted to the bone so at the end the people always loose anyway.
Ofcourse. But, looking through history, and at most nations, there has always been rumors of and occasionally proof of fraud...no matter what the system is.

Old 09-17-2006, 10:50 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
There was an investigation in Ohio that proved that the election was tampered with. I can't speak for other states, but I know it happened here. They just threw out bucketloads of votes, and in some areas where people were voting for the Dem, it was actually counted for the Republican. Explain that.
Same kind of thing happened in Alabama (I think), just the opposite way...??? Go figure.

I've also heard of bus loads of Democrats being bused in to vote in the wrong area. I've also seen proof of multiple votes (hundreds) by the same people. Just happened to be Democrates.

I'm not picking on any onoe party, just showing it goes both ways.

I guess the system is broken...and, I don't have a good fix.

Old 09-17-2006, 12:26 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Same kind of thing happened in Alabama (I think), just the opposite way...??? Go figure.
the problem with politics in America is that both dems and reps are totally corrupted and OWNED by the same corporates.

The past 30 years I have seen a flip-flop between the dems and reps down there. People vote for one party in the hope they'll do a better job than the other one and after a few years of being ruled by the criminally insane from one party they vote the other party in, hoping that they will get a different policy, which is not the case so after a couple of years they vote the other party in again.

This, in my view, is because of a total lack of understanding that both parties have exactly the same agenda, American people are blinded by minor differences in the election programs from those parties and falsely believe that being ruled by either one of them would make a diffence in their daily life.

Fact is that the past 30 years both parties have been working on the same agenda, if the American public really want a change they will have to realize that they are conned into believing that only the dems or reps are capable of managing their interests.

What America needs is a democratical system of check and balance and opposition in their system. As long as they don't figure that out they'll loose more and more of the little freedom they have left.

Einstein once made a remark about how stupid it is to do the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. That sums the American situation up for me.

Old 09-17-2006, 12:52 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
the problem with politics in America is that both dems and reps are totally corrupted and OWNED by the same corporates.
I think the same of every country. It is not limited to the USA. Or, better put, there is corruption everywhere. I don't personally think it comes from corporations here as much as others think. It comes from the minority with a lot of pull and/or money.

Quote:

What America needs is a democratical system of check and balance and opposition in their system. As long as they don't figure that out they'll loose more and more of the little freedom they have left.
I know you don't agree but I still think we have the best system in the world.

And, never forget, leaders of counties are elected (if in a democratic system) to protect the interests of their country...not other countries.

Old 09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Buskerdoo bro, you should do some travelling in European countries like Holland, Sweden, Denmark etc. before you claim that you have the best political system in the world. All you have is the best system money can buy.

From where we look at the American system it's a poor joke, the sad thing is that they have so many weapons and that they are so frikkin dangerous. America is NOT respected at all in my parts of the woods, it is feared and for a good reason. More and more it's looking like nazi Germany just before the war.

Old 09-17-2006, 04:48 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Bro,

Been to those places. Although I liked them, I don't want to live there.

You are looking at our country through someone elses eyes. Come live here and see you are misinformed.

I don't know that our leaders are looking to be liked. That is not what a good leader does. They are looking to protect the people they represent.

Old 09-17-2006, 04:50 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I don't know that our leaders are looking to be liked. That is not what a good leader does. They are looking to protect the people they represent.
HaHa, I read what I wrote and realized they do care about being liked by the people that vote for them...that's how they get there.

You know, politics doesn't change from the same popularity contests that happen in high school. The popular get the votes. They are not always, or hardly ever, the most qualified.

Old 09-24-2006, 04:33 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. -- Will The Next Election Be Hacked?

Read this here: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. -- Will The Next Election Be Hacked?

Bye bye democracy, welcome dictatorship.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:30 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Writen by a guy who's family has expertise in illegal activity and buying votes.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:42 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Either way, he knows what he's talking about.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:59 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

It's not that I don't think the machines can be hacked...any machine can be. It's the press always want to make it look like one party does it and the other doesn't. People have been stuffing the ballot boxes since day one. In the US, it's been both parties. It happens in every country, etc. A paper trail does not help either. That can be forged, hacked, etc. Don't know the answer to this problem.

It's a set-up for when my guy losses I blame the system.

I also wonder why democrates don't want voters to have picture ids. Doesn't that make sense unless you have truck loads of people being paid to either vote multiple times or vote in the wrong district. Am I missing something here?

Old 09-25-2006, 11:51 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Dems have a history of very vocal reasons for not winning elections. They never consider that the reason may be that America just doesn't agree with them enough to vote for them.

Now it's all about "the elections are rigged". That started as the excuse of choice when Gore lost Florida (with a manual voting system). They recounted umpteen times and swore "votes were thown out by the counters...it's rigged!". So you go electronic and "the macines are rigged!".

You say Dems are after accuracy and fairness? BS. Let one try to explain why they are so opposed to required picture ID to vote. They want an antiquated voting system with no ID accountability. It suits them fine for the little old nearsighted lady volunteers to handle a loose system like it's always been because that's how you vote for those who don't want to, don't care, have died, whatever.

I've seen them load those busses up since I was a kid where the party will feed, pay, ect. a load of people willing to hit as many polling places as possible with as many VR cards as they can get hands on. Voter ID cards? Electronic counting systems? You're destroying the entire Democrat election system?

I'm all for fairness. A system unfairly stacked against my opponent could turn on me next time, but until I get some viable reason that they so harshly oppose voter ID cards I'll take thier intentions seriously on little else.

Last edited by South; 09-25-2006 at 12:00 PM.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Latest Blog:
None

There are some problems with the voting machines from Diebold:

Quote:
On 31 July 2006 the Open Voting Foundation released a press release which explains, with photographs, how to open the case with a screwdriver and alter the boot configuration of the Diebold TS so as to boot from EPROM, on-board flash memory or external flash memory. The implication is that a previously tested and certified machine could be booted using an unauthorised boot profile, and that such a boot profile could be activated with relatively little technical expertise
So it seems each party may have their own tricks how to win elections

Overall, an interesting article.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues