Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishorkr View Post
It's not the facebook that is responsible for it, but the people behind the issue. Facebook is just a medium, and it depends on a person how to use it. Like a knife is very useful when used in kitchen. But when used by a murderer it's a different thing.
I totally agree Facebook is a social media meant to help people connect better with the world around them ( friends,family and meet new people ). The thing is that if it is used in a different way, Facebook can be a dangerous place ( although, so is the internet and your personal information in it, but that is a different topic ) . As you said it it depends how you use it.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

The love of many will go cold, everyone is aggressive and easily agitated i don't know why, but one thing i am sure of is that it will get worse unless something drastic and urgent is
done to cultivate it.

Old 12-21-2015, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I dont think technology should blamed all of this. There are advantages and dis-advantages of any think. It is up to people how utilized it. I feel sorry for that innocent girl.

Old 01-11-2016, 01:42 AM

Seriously. If you cant handle anything, Just destroy it.Thats now a days people are following Instead of finding solution.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:50 AM

I still cant understand that why people take the online fights so serious.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:09 PM
Contributing Member

Facebook is just now proving "THE BIG WASTE OF TIME" nothing good come out of it. But you cann't blame the facebook completely, people themselves has to be responsible for what they do. However i do feel that there has to some social interaction with good groups apart from facebook community.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav-soin View Post
Facebook is just now proving "THE BIG WASTE OF TIME" nothing good come out of it. But you cann't blame the facebook completely, people themselves has to be responsible for what they do. However i do feel that there has to some social interaction with good groups apart from facebook community.
I completely agree with you.

Some kids want attention on the social media outlets and will do stupid things and take pictures of it or make a YouTube video to share online. Kids do stupid things online and there parents are part of the blame but not all of it. Parents need to monitor there kids who are active in the social media world. Or have a serious talk about the dangers of using it.

There are people who upload fake pictures, fake profiles and try to pick up young women online. There are a lot of nut jobs out there and will take advantage of young kids online.

Look, even myself when I became the Team Lead at the company I work for, I changed a lot about what I shared on my profile because you never know when your boss or an employee who works for me is spying on me trying to get dirt on me because I made them work on hard stuff at work 1 day and everyone else had easy work.

Also I can get fired for talking about certain things related to my company. Our company has a social media policy everyone had to read and sign.

I've seen a lot of videos of people fighting shared on FB which looked like young kids and people got seriously hurt from what I saw on the video feed. Then you see no one helping the person on the ground who is actually hurt. You got kids calling that person bad names and not helping or calling for a ambulance. They didn't care because they all thought they was cool because they on a video that will be shared on FB and most likely to half of the school

It's a sick world we live in and now you can document it online through video's and pictures. Of course you still have those people who just love the attention and will do anything to get it online. Meanwhile Ya got kids waving a gun around on a video that may not be there's but there parents gun in which they never locked up in the house. Young kids waving guns around in videos on Facebook scares me because I don't know if they was trained how to use a gun and how important gun safety is. Or even have a permit for it.

Last edited by snakeair; 03-28-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:43 PM
Contributing Member

What? Why is anyone even messing around with Facebook at all?

Old 05-14-2016, 06:10 PM
Contributing Member

People are sometimes reckless when they write and post things to Facebook because the person or group of people this saying bad things to or not in front of them so the person who's writing the messages feel as if they are invisible and untouchable. These are the type of people known as fake Facebook gangsters.

Old 06-08-2016, 02:08 PM

Parents should over see what their kids do on social media.
So many of these incident happen everyday, some may be reported while some may not.
I know it is an old post but i can't get my eyes off it after reading the title.

Old 06-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Contributing Member

its one of the major drawbacks of new age social media

Old 06-09-2016, 07:37 AM

feeling sad for the girl

Old 08-10-2016, 01:35 AM

is this we want for using facebook, it should be used for making some good relations but not for killing and other purpose

Old 08-31-2016, 07:06 AM

feeling pity for the girl

Old 08-31-2016, 07:22 AM

senseless people .People now converting their debate into controversial quarrel and finally killing

Old 08-31-2016, 07:40 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfdk View Post
senseless people .People now converting their debate into controversial quarrel and finally killing
You realize this happen almost before 1 and a half year?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Closed Thread