Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-14-2015, 08:50 AM

US Presidential Polls

Do you think Donald Trump will win as the next US President?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

It is far too early for the polls to have any real meaning. The only poll that counts happens in the various ballot boxes.

I do think the American people are sending a strong message that they are tired of the insiders who promise everything and then do nothing and maintain the status quo

Old 08-14-2015, 01:05 PM

I highly doubt that Trump will win. Not because I don't like him, just because nobody would be able to take him seriously. At least thats my opinion

Old 08-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptMan View Post
It is far too early for the polls to have any real meaning. The only poll that counts happens in the various ballot boxes.

I do think the American people are sending a strong message that they are tired of the insiders who promise everything and then do nothing and maintain the status quo
I agree. Though, with some people I've talked with recently they all base their ideal candidate on how they speak... Which is scary if you ask me. If someone can speak well and get a crowd going, doesn't exactly mean that specific candidate is good to lead our country.

Oh, and no I don't think Trump will make it. I can't even take him serious. Keep in mind, he is a business man ;]

Old 08-15-2015, 12:16 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It is too early to say anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfgirl View Post
I highly doubt that Trump will win. Not because I don't like him, just because nobody would be able to take him seriously. At least thats my opinion
there is a lot of time in the election so It is too early to say anything about whether he is going to be next president or not.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Okay! I just saw a video where they were trying to make The Donalds's immigration plan look bad.

Didn't work!

I predict his lead will increase even more at the next poll. Most of us are sick and tired of the illegal immigration crap. I don't need to be supporting illegal immigration so the Tyson and other large corporations can hire cheap labor.

As for filling the worker shortage, just cut off the money supply to the deadbeats. If they want to eat then they must work. I'm 64 and work 6 days a week.

Old 09-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Contributing Member

He might win the Republican nomination but I believe he will loss the election. He is like a run away truck bumping anyone going his way. You do not like that for a President right?

Old 09-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not so sure a little backbone and bumping in the area of foreign relations would be a bad thing.

Closing the border and deporting all the illegals would most assuredly be a good thing.

Dealing with terrorist on twice as bad as you did thing also turns me on. Heck erasing the trouble spots would not cause me to lose any sleep.

Old 09-10-2015, 06:55 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddkim View Post
Do you think Donald Trump will win as the next US President?
In regards to the opening question, no one really knows at the moment although the "polls" are suggesting that he is in the lead.
In my opinion it is a little early to tell............. but it does make good water cooler talk .

I think his "gungo ho" approach and that he does not care he is not politically correct is a little refreshing because usually everyone else stays around the middle of the fence on delicate topics so that no one is really offended. In other words Trump is definitely not a true politician, he speaks his mind and wants others to know it as well.
Nevertheless I do wish he would temper that just a little bit and be just a little more tactful.

What I am looking forward to seeing is his general plans about real important issues in a debate with other candidates in a more professional environment.
Henceforth why I am curious to see what topics and offered solutions will be discussed at the next Republican Debate next week.

Old 07-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I doubt it.

Seriously America, Are Hillary and Donald the best two people you can find as a leader? Seriously?

Old 07-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

All you trump followers, I don't pay attention to what you say online or what the media says about how good he is. I did lot of research on him and he is basically in the mafia with all the illegal things he does. He is not a billionaire at all..

When he release's his tax's, we will find out that he pays no tax's sometimes as in certain past years or find out his net worth is not what he says it is. When that happens, the world will know that he is a liar and will question everything else he has ever said.

If he release's his tax's and proves me wrong that he is really worth a few billion and all his companies or buildings with his name attached to are in fact run the legal way as in pay fair share of taxes.... I'll get on his side.

At least the Criminal Hillary Clinton released hers even though she should actually be in jail for her crimes.

Old 07-18-2016, 07:28 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfgirl View Post
I'm with you, elfgirl

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Closed Thread