Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
Low paid jobs are good enough to give people hope that something better is on the way.
No they are not. Low paid jobs are in no way a road to hope and you thinking that way is part of the problem we face in the UK and other countries.

Low paid jobs, with zero hours contracts, are the reason why we have food banks etc while big corporations make huge profits knowing that the benefits system will pick up the pieces.

Creating a few hundred thousand jobs in low paid service industries is a doddle in a country like the US...restaurants/fast food etc. This always happens in Western countries just after rescission.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2017, 05:36 AM

Time will have a great answer for this question..let's wait n watch

Old 04-14-2017, 04:39 AM
Contributing Member

Just love the headline on this one!

Quote:
Trump finds the keys to the family gun cabinet
Continued at:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ly-gun-cabinet

Old 04-18-2017, 02:05 PM

Oh boy hahaha, all I have to say is politicians are one of the few individuals in this world that have a position made to solve problems, yet have no education in how to solve a problem.

Old 05-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Well the GOP put him in that position and he won. And it's cost is showing now

Old 06-02-2017, 03:59 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybryant View Post
Well the GOP put him in that position and he won. And it's cost is showing now
I think that he won because of Democrats fault, they cheated in favour of Hillary what made allot of Bernie sanders supporters people vote in a 3rd party, not to go vote or even vote on trump just as revenge. I have many friend in USA that did this because they felt that Bernie was mistreated by the party and then he sold out by supporting Hillary...

Kinésio Tapes - Best Price/Quality ratio

Old 06-06-2017, 01:23 AM

Donald Trump made a propaganda for himself, just to be in the office, and now he is in the office and, did he ban Muslims as he said? no. He visited them in Saudi Arabia. About Jobs, I'm sure he'll do it since he has an economic mind

Old 06-07-2017, 11:33 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPSlices View Post
Donald Trump made a propaganda for himself, just to be in the office, and now he is in the office and, did he ban Muslims as he said? no. He visited them in Saudi Arabia. About Jobs, I'm sure he'll do it since he has an economic mind
He did in fact do a ban, not on Muslims, rather on nations that are considered high risk or offer no way of ensuring those coming in from there are who they say they are or have criminal background.

The fact that the 9th District Court decided to disregard the Constitution does not mean he didn't do it. Just saying

Old 06-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPSlices View Post
Can you provide any quote of his where he said that he would "ban Muslims"?

Note: Banning immigration from certain countries is not banning Muslims. There are many countries with large Muslim populations that were not on the list for any restrictions on immigration.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I'm curious as to why he didn't ban immigration from Saudi Arabia, a known sponsor of terror and previous sticking point with Trump. At least, they were during his campaign.

Easily understandable why he didn't ban immigration from the largest sponsor of terror on the planet, a.k.a. the USA.
Can't actually immigrate from your own country, now can you.

Old 06-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Contributing Member

So much for economic growth under trump! Good bye jobs creation!

Quote:
The US and UK are now the slowest growing economies in the G7
For years, Italy was the slowest growing economy in the G7, by some distance. But a revision to the country’s first-quarter GDP growth today has pushed it up the rankings. In terms of annualized growth in the first quarter of this year, the bottom spots now belong to the US and UK:
Continued at https://qz.com/996097/the-us-and-uk-...ies-in-the-g7/

Old 06-20-2017, 05:08 AM

Donald trump

Actually, no one knows the answer.Donald Trump appears to be a scathing leader so are his actions but everything takes a time to be judged.Recently, he pulled America out of Paris climate treaty it shows protectionism of him.This is the beginning let's see what happens next, give him some time.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In the balance of things, yes , he is the right option to be the president. He represents the truth about America.

Old 07-05-2017, 08:17 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govind1 View Post
Actually, no one knows the answer.Donald Trump appears to be a scathing leader so are his actions but everything takes a time to be judged.Recently, he pulled America out of Paris climate treaty it shows protectionism of him.This is the beginning let's see what happens next, give him some time.
I usually do my best not to respond to fodder but seriously, what was the Paris climate treaty really???

None of the largest polluters i.e. China etc...had to actually do anything for over a decade. No country was keeping up with their payments (the true reason behind the treaty, a money pit to be corrupted in good name).

People are so naive about what something is when you put a name they like on it. It sounded good but didn't actually do much. You have a party here in this country (Democrats) that screams out like a baby that needs a diaper change every time they don't get their way. Pointing their fingers and crying out because someone that isn't part of the Democrat party is put in charge and especially if they are accomplishing things. They've employed that practice in even a more hateful and childish way ever since Baby Gore lost in 2000. It's 2017 I think it's time to get rid of the hate and B/S and grow up a little and just make things better...don't you?

Old 07-31-2017, 12:03 AM

I don't know that but I liked Obama better.

Old 08-01-2017, 05:20 PM

I think the media has done a fine job of stacking the deck against him, and America still voted him in.
I've found, in the Bush days that the Truth is usually the opposite of what the 'news' says.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The question here depicts some bad behavior of trump which media has shown and we started believing. Ok. I agree. Can anyone list the good things about trump proving that why he is a nice guy? (list in the similar way in which this question has listed his bad behavior)
Till today I have seen only bad reviews about him. It may be from media, or an individual. This question is for people who are supporting trump. I want to know how good is trump. And the points must be with bullet points and must be enough to fight with the points listed for this question.

Old 08-03-2017, 04:46 AM

I'm sure his team is doing anything to keep all his lawsuits for any of his companies out of the spotlight and well hidden.

I have got many useful info regarding trump at goo.gl/TPxSz5

Old 09-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

To be honest he seems very much overwhelmed by the job. He even alluded to this a few months back. He also lacks the motivation to learn, unlike the former President Obama, who may stand as the last real President the USA will have for decades to come because you see other equally flustered and confused people thinking they can become president after seeing how Trump did e.g. other celebs.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues