Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-08-2006, 11:53 PM
Individualist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslaScotts View Post
No I said apples and oranges.. there is a huge difference between a zygote, embryo, fetus, infant, toddler, adolecent, adult. I never said they were not of the human species... you sir, tried to make me say they were not. I merely refuted that they had life.
Wow, we're making progress. Now you concede that they are all human.

Now, all we have to do is address the issue of the dead babies you think people are aborting.

Why do you think that all aborted babies are dead prior to being killed?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
a dead human is still a human.. the debate isn't whether it is of the human species... i can't kill a dead human, I can only kill an alive human. So it is whether it is considered to have "life" to be "alive"
Quote:
A dead human is still a human... and I can't kill a dead human.. so it becomes not whether it is human... cause I can kill anything that is alive... be it plant or animal of which we are included. It becomes about whether or not it has "life".. so you have to ask what is life.. that is where viability comes into play.
Already answered. I think you confused me with Will. He said they were not human. I said they were human.

Black lab = canine species
Dead Black lab = canine species
Black Lab unfertilized egg = canine species

I have already stated the real debate was whether or not it has life, you deem life to be one way I deem it to be another. Hence the stalemate John. I predicted the stalemate in my first promised debate post with you. I predicted it would come down to what you and I viewed as life. Post #198

Old 11-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Individualist

Quote:
Would you like to correct that, or do you want me to?

Old 11-09-2006, 12:32 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
How dare you show something that is NOT the result of an elective abortion. You use fright, fear, and emotion to sway people from knowing the real facts of abortion and it makes me want to puke.
Please learn to control your feelings when you jump in these type of discussions!

Now, I'll repeat the same point that abortion is illegal because you've no right to kill a fetus. It's another point if it's already dead.

You must find a good answer for the question that is being asked to you by John. We believe in facts and you are just being selfish in this discussion. We have studied the statistics. I even posted some links in the Abortion thread. And the statistics are saying the same thing. Abortion is illegal if it is done for fashion or to stop the population.

And I don't wanna discuss if you are not going to understand what is life.

It's like talking about the hen population when someone keeps destroying the eggs.

-
Morpheus (The Matrix)

Old 11-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scott View Post
Would you like to correct that, or do you want me to?
They aren't of the canine species?

Old 11-09-2006, 12:38 AM
Individualist

Quote:
They aren't of the canine species?
Actually...

Quote:

The last one is not a species at all. It is not a living (or dead) organism. It is a by-product of an organism not belonging to any species. (It is a by product of a living organism that belongs to a species group, but the unfertilized egg itself isn't an organism and therefore isn't a member of any species group.)

Old 11-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
Please learn to control your feelings when you jump in these type of discussions!

Now, I'll repeat the same point that abortion is illegal because you've no right to kill a fetus. It's another point if it's already dead.

You must find a good answer for the question that is being asked to you by John. We believe in facts and you are just being selfish in this discussion. We have studied the statistics. I even posted some links in the Abortion thread. And the statistics are saying the same thing. Abortion is illegal if it is done for fashion or to stop the population.

And I don't wanna discuss if you are not going to understand what is life.
Actually, you obviously haven't read any of my posts in this thread. Please goto message #198 and read on. And abortion is NOT illegal in my country. I do have the right to get rid of the embryo inside my body. FOR WHATEVER REASON I WANT.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scott View Post
Actually...

The last one is not a species at all. It is not a living (or dead) organism. It is a by-product of an organism not belonging to any species. (It is a by product of a living organism that belongs to a species group, but the unfertilized egg itself isn't an organism and therefore isn't a member of any species group.)
Ok... i trust you are correct in that statement... then I rephrase it as potential canine species.. or we can take the egg part of it out. Still doesn't change the point that I agree with you that it is human. Or the fact your running in circles.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:44 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Actually, you obviously haven't read any of my posts in this thread. Please goto message #198 and read on. And abortion is NOT illegal in my country. I do have the right to get rid of the embryo inside my body. FOR WHATEVER REASON I WANT.
V7N has members from different parts of the world. So don't make this topic limited to YOUR country.

And once again, you are proving that you are BEING SELFISH in a discussion like this.

And I have read all the posts that have been posted in this thread. Please don't use words like "obviously" when you are uncertain about anything!

-
Morpheus (The Matrix)

Old 11-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
V7N has members from different parts of the world. So don't make this topic limited to YOUR country.

And once again, you are proving that you are BEING SELFISH in a discussion like this.

And I have read all the posts that have been posted in this thread. Please don't use words like "obviously" when you are uncertain about anything!
don't you dare call her selfish.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

Quote:
Now, I'll repeat the same point that abortion is illegal because you've no right to kill a fetus.
I can only talk about the legallity in my country. If your post is directed at me, a female in the USA, obviously I cannot respond to the you as if I were a female in India. That should be obvious to you. You directly said "you've no right." You are incorrect, I do have that right because I live in the USA. It isn't beling selfish, laws of other countries do not apply directly to me.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:55 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillL View Post
don't you dare call her selfish.
I'm scared now. Happy?

-
Morpheus (The Matrix)

Old 11-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

more like immature.

You're calling someone selfish because you don't agree with their opinion. You're not always right. Don't think you are.

Old 11-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Individualist

Will, please refrain from posting any more in either of these threads. You have been asked several times to not post in these threads if you cannot add value, and your posts continue to devalue these threads.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues