Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-17-2017, 09:52 PM
Contributing Member

Is world war 3 coming?

Well, this is a very much debatable topic.
Tensions are rising around the world.
Most countries are facing war-like situations.
What you guys think- Is there a world war coming?
What will be its consequences? Write whatever you think will come
Predictions- predict who will win if think there is a chance of ww3.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

In this nuclear age there won't be any winners.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:56 AM
Contributing Member

(Video doesn't display in IE 11)

Old 09-18-2017, 08:22 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Could be naive, but I think there will not be another world war. Or at least not a nuclear war. What ever happens people will always try to avoid a nuclear war. This nasty radiation is just impossible to get rid of.

Old 09-19-2017, 05:42 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

WWIII is definitely coming. Hopefully, it won't be a nuclear war, but you never know with the US.
There are people in positions of power who actually believe that a nuclear war is winnable in something called a "limited nuclear exchange".
The idea is to take out as many of Russia's missile silos in a surprise attack, severely limiting their nuclear response.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...lear-war-19503

The military industrial complex has a stranglehold on the US government.
It's why Clinton was favoured by the media over Trump. She's a warmonger.
It's why Trump can do no right according to the media, unless, of course, he's making war somewhere. Then the media loves him.
It's why the US is in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia......
It's why Russia has been demonized at every turn.
It's why tensions with North Korea are at an all time high, despite the fact that Kim has repeatedly offered to stop his nuclear program in exchange for an end to the war games on it's Southern border, which the US has repeatedly rejected.
It's why China and Russia and India and South Africa and Venezuela and others are taking steps to de-dollarize themselves.

War is coming. War is good for military contractors and they are now dependent upon an ever increasing welfare check from the US government in order to survive.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:48 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The way we are building up weapons, some day it will surely happen.

But mind you, it will be highly devastating; we will reduce to Stone age, if it happens.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
WWIII is definitely coming. Hopefully, it won't be a nuclear war, but you never know with the US.
There are people in positions of power who actually believe that a nuclear war is winnable in something called a "limited nuclear exchange".
The idea is to take out as many of Russia's missile silos in a surprise attack, severely limiting their nuclear response.
Yes, we all are about to see the deadliest war of this generation in the coming years. There's chaos in most part of the world. It is certain that the war would be nuclear. Lots of casualties and millions of innocent deaths.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowtoGuide View Post
Yes, we all are about to see the deadliest war of this generation in the coming years. There's chaos in most part of the world. It is certain that the war would be nuclear. Lots of casualties and millions of innocent deaths.
War can still be avoided, but that would require something that has a low chance of success of happening.

It would require the US to acknowledge that the Earth does NOT belong to them and that they have no right to make it as they see fit. They would have to relinquish their self assigned role as judge, jury and executioner and world cop. They would have to acknowledge that other nations (Russia and China in particular) also have a say in world affairs. They would have to give up their game of trying to control other nations, and if they can't control them, they destroy them. Russia and China have already taken steps, both militarily and economically that will put an end to US hegemony.

With the US repeatedly getting their ass handed to them in Syria, they may yet realize that they're not at the center of the universe, but that would require deep thought and careful reflection, something Trump is incapable of. Hopefully his handlers heed the signs of the winds of change. Trump can tweet his disgust all he wants as long as the US government machine does the right thing. The military industrial complex is going to have to go on a very strict diet.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

World leaders, with the exception of a couple, are sensible. India & China faced each other off for a month and then disengaged peacefully. So no, I don't see a war coming.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:32 AM

What is World War according to you? I mean Gun Shot people, Drugs Addiction, Terrorist Attacks this is all like a World War. Almost all the countries of the world are fighting with these issues right now.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues