Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 11-03-2017, 06:24 AM

Smile is islam peaceful religion or not..?!

Hi guys..

May i ask Question for discussion..it can anyone answer ok!

My question is - is islam peaceful religion or not..?!

I need the clear answering.. Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-22-2017, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Look at how the biggest religions are formed and at their history and conclude that no religion is peaceful.
While numerous scholars explain Quranic phrases on violence to be only in the context of a defensive response to oppression; violent groups have interpreted verses to endorse their actions and made the Quran's teachings the reason for their brutal violence.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:00 AM

Yes of course Islam preaches peace only, and every Religion in the world teach us only peace, but human do harms and terrors in the name and with the cover of religion to protect themselves and pretend as innocent peoples... No religion teach violence its according to the mindset of people and how they take it to their life...

Old 01-03-2018, 05:38 PM

I feel that Islam is currently in the same frame as Christianity was back in the day when they were burning women at the stake for being "witches" and excommunicating people from the church for saying the Earth was not the center of the Universe. You see the countries today that have an Islamic base have big inequality issues with women, gays, etc which is why I feel on the very conservative fronts you get the violent groups and the bad rap they get.

The religion needs progressive reform. Until then, you will see radicals of the religion continue to take the Koran literally and claim their form of Islam is pure like ISIS. The thing that really irritates me about Islam is it's such a hot-button topic to critique them. Like I can't make fun of Mohammad without getting banned or blasted, but I can make fun of Jesus and God all day put all over social media and not get banned for it. The same issue applies to Scientology, but at least you can call them a cult and pyramid scheme .

Old 01-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Banned

Islam is peaceful religion and every religion is peacefull

Old 01-04-2018, 11:59 AM

I dont even understand why such question raises in everybody's mind about islam?. I am non-islamic guy and my girlfriend is islamic. I started to know about islam and i found that Islam is amongst the most peaceful religions in the world the Holy Quran in itself cariies deep meaning and it has answers about almost every small and big aspect of life.
Islam is a religion that respects the women the moost, they are non-alcoholic, Pak Islamics do not even entertain watching [removed]. With such qualities how can one say that islam is not peaceful.

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 01-08-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Old 01-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

If a religion aims to convert others by force or punish those who do not follow, it is not peaceful.
Islam, Christianity, Judaism... NOT peaceful.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Closed Thread