Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

New World Order One World Government how close???

How Close do you think we are to a New World Order and a one world government???

Old 01-03-2008, 03:20 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

I can't watch the vid (I'm at work) but I think the recent events in Kenya demonstrate we are a long way away from a world government.

If you mean a shadowy non-democratic Bilderberg group type of thing, I don't believe such a thing exists in that way - although Bilderberg is very real, not just a wacky conspiracy. Thatcher was invited to the group before she was PM, Clinton was invited before he was President and so on. Very high echelon stuff. It's more a top-level movers and shakers' club, than the shadowy machinations that the wackos would have you believe.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:59 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by intruth View Post
How Close do you think we are to a New World Order and a one world government???
Way too close. When witnessing how the EU constitution is forced upon our people here in the Netherlands, despite we voted against it and it's a totally undemocratic institution (Not one of the EU politicians is voted for, they are all appointed) it's signed and pushed upon us anyway.

That's a little taste of what's to come; more fascism.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

With the European Union in place all they need to do is connect Mexico USA and Canada called ( nafta ) to complete the New World Order Puzzle...

This is already in the works with the beginning of nafta already under way...

Old 01-03-2008, 12:58 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:

We are working quite hard to get the new NWO government in place every where. These things could take a few years anyway.

I will send you Quartly updates.

I really think the UN should be no more. I the US citizens do not want any part of it.

Find me on Facebook/KeithCash
GamesWit - Sell Textbooks for Cash

Old 01-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Individualist
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre View Post
Way too close. When witnessing how the EU constitution is forced upon our people here in the Netherlands, despite we voted against it and it's a totally undemocratic institution (Not one of the EU politicians is voted for, they are all appointed) it's signed and pushed upon us anyway.

That's a little taste of what's to come; more fascism.
Democracy is the problem. Fascism is just nationalistic, so fascism isn't the word you want here. Authoritarian would be a better description.

But, in the hobbesean view of government which is essentially "American Liberal" or collectivist, you forfeit individual rights to be part of society, and really can't complain, regardless of what the gov't decides is best for you.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:38 PM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCash View Post
I really think the UN should be no more. I the US citizens do not want any part of it.

Same goes for most Europeans, they don't want the EU to become a political power, it was founded to be an institution to solve practical border problems for BUSINESSES and industries and was mainly pretended to reduce the amount of bureaucracy and paperwork for products traveling through the member states.

Governments appointed bureaucrats to posts in Brussels (EU headquarters) to find practical solutions to make life easier for the industries, how-on-earth could those bureaucrats turn around, make a "constitution" for Europe and subject all member states to their bidding is mind boggling, it clearly displays the power that those industries that the EU (as an institution) was founded for have gained over it, and is a clear indication of modern day fascism and corporate corruption of our democratic system, they just moved in through the backdoor, and that backdoor was left open for them by corrupted politicians all over Europe, mainly the so called "Christian democrats" all over Europe are bloody traitors and sign all sort of agreements without their voter's consent.

And yes John, democracy is the problem, it's the kind of democratical system that we also see in a lynchmob, which is also a democratic system with only one dissident vote, still, democracy can lead to fascism, when you look up the definition, maybe we should call modern fascism by the name Mussulini preferred it; Corporatism (when corporates have too much power in politics), still, for most Europeans who learned to recognize it, fascism is as good as corporatism, it's the same stuff with another label, like pepsi and cola, maybe modern day fascism tastes a little more sweet than that of the 1940's? It sure looks different, the brown shirts are replaced with suit-and-tie and the SS has beter equipment.

Btw, for those who think that the Netherlands is a monarchy in the same sense as the British monarchy, it's not, the Netherlands is a republic with a monarch as head of the state, like the USA is a republic with a president as head of the state, but our king/queen has only a ceremonial status and the prime minister is the factual head of state and must justify every move they make to two political chambers of elected representatives.

Needless to say that the idea of an EU over-writing our constitution is unacceptable for most.

As I've said many times before, here in the western world (and I include Europe and parts of Azia) our political system is broken, it has too many backdoors for corrupted individuals to get hold of important positions, once we (humanity) finds a way to fix that we can move on and start getting more civilized again, as I see it now, civilization has halted (like it halted during ww1 and ww2) and as long as we can't fix the bugs, our species is headed for longer times for our offspring to look back on in shame. I think our times will be known in the future as "the moronic ages", as "the dark ages" is already taken.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
I think our times will be known in the future as "the moronic ages", as "the dark ages" is already taken.
Well when you hear things like this...

Then say that sounds good you just gave up any and all desire for freedom...

I'm going to Quote a guy named Webwork...

It will completely suck when the world is a prison.

Slowly but surely your freedoms are being sucked away and your economy is being controlled like puppets on a string.

If the puppet masters want something major to happen all they have to do is cut the strings - it's not like your precious dollar is backed by any valuable commodity like gold or silver, anyway.

Wake up and start realizing the power that money has over all of us, then recognize who controls it.

This to me is common sense, yet some still like to keep their heads in clouds of bliss.

I thought that was well said...

Who ever controls the money today is pulling the strings... So who is it?

Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

some theoriest say we are already in a new world order. Google "skull and bones" "illuminiti" and the "bilderbergers"

Old 01-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

My friend Rob, who has his own NWO forum, would probably say the process has officially begun!:

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum109/

Whether he is wrong or right, or if any of the people on that forum are wrong or right, I think there are definitely some valid points to several of the NWO items I have read up on.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Latest Blog:
None

well since it is probably a guarded secret, I don't know, but i get the sense that it is starting because of how much trade is going on, there is already a global economy, we are being introduced to new things all the time so the shock wont be that bad when the hammer finally drops, I am going to start a team of freedom fighters and lead the revolution to victory, ala john connor - the terminators, who is with me?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I cant wait for the NWO. I hope Nixon's head is charge of Earth, too! And we could get our tax refunds in the form of a tricky Dick fun bill. Huzzah!

Old 09-04-2008, 04:07 AM

In reply to some of the comments on here. We are already out there, several thousand of us to be exact. just watching just waiting its all just a matter of time God keep your hand on our nation and let us not remove our protection away from israel!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:

It's a way's off still, but the plans have been etched out for well over a hundred years now.

I was brought up in a family of very high ranking freemasonry and throughout my life have studied and researched the subject in great depth. It would take several books of writing to explain a huge number of the processes involved within the higher echelons of the organizational structure, an organization that you are not allowed to question, especially if, like myself, you are born into the organization with family history going back generations.

Kicked out over a decade ago for asking far too many 'difficult' questions, the whole 'family' have now disowned me.

As far as I'm concerned, they can kiss my Cornish arse, please pardon my french.

I havn't the time of day for many of the hidden behind the scenes mechanisms that are in place for global power domination, their's is a one way street and the so called 'light' at the end of the end of the tunnel, isn't a very pretty sight.

Separating online though myth and conspiracy theories, from the actual reality of what does go on, can at times be hard work. Some of the things you read online are just absolute poppycock, so absurd, that the ideas put forwards can only come from rather deranged minds that feed on every conceivable conspiracy tale in the book.

For the most part, for the foreseeable future, there is not too much to worry about that has not gone on before. For the average Joe, life will carry on as normal for some years yet.

Getting ones knickers in a twist, is just going to send one rather barking mad and a little bit loopy. It's important to keep everything in perspective, when looking with any kind of clarity at the global picture, as each jigsaw puzzle piece over time, is slotted into position.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:23 PM

RE: New World Order One World Government how close???

I believe we are a little way off but the main idea to form this one world order is out of the start of a police state. the proof of this can point to only one direction the false front the un places to the public. meaning they cant enterfere with us affairs so on so forth. The corruption the tyrany the ignorance not of our system but of those that work in it is the mere problem. People that are supposed to uphold the law in which many workers have their hands in the till but we as an american sovernty must slam the drawer of the till closed on these peoples hands, regain our land and all deplomacy to resign otherwise my other option can be seen in starwars epidode 3's deleted scenes titked seeds of rebelion...

Old 09-12-2008, 12:26 PM

feel free check out our companies information you may see this at http://www.americanlibertyrights.com/vote_for and http://www.americanlibertyrights.com...gawayourrights for more info

Old 09-12-2008, 12:32 PM

Ive also studied into several other things as far as the economy found at http://www.americanlibertyrights.com/monatarysystem the lie theory can be found at http://www.americanlibertyrights.com/lietheory and of course the two i have really studied out and makes perfect sence of our poor country these days. http://www.americanlibertyrights.com/itspossiblefuture and the last section http://www.americanlibertyrights.com...UTH_ABOUT_9_11 good luck and God speed felow Americans!

Old 09-12-2008, 01:27 PM
v7n Mentor

New World Order? I say get off the crack wagon and look at history. I bet Adam and Eve thought it was a New World Order too...

Since the birth of man, Man has always tried to force his rule and beliefs on others. So depending on the meaning and definition of "New World Order" To me it`s just the same old BS in a new shiny wrapper.

hmmm, think I`ll just move to Iraq where it quiet.
David Bowie

Old 09-12-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba Steve View Post
well since it is probably a guarded secret, I don't know, but i get the sense that it is starting because of how much trade is going on, there is already a global economy, we are being introduced to new things all the time so the shock wont be that bad when the hammer finally drops, I am going to start a team of freedom fighters and lead the revolution to victory, ala john connor - the terminators, who is with me?
*Scuba Steve! I saw your doll man, in Big Daddy! Way cool beans!*
*I'm with YOU! Let's kick some behind in the dirt Dude!*

I do actually have some intelligent designs on the entire matter.
Unfortunately it's after lunch and not dinner time yet. I squeak in between...
maybe later.

Verb :B

Old 10-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I hope Nixon's head is charge of Earth

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues