Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Individualist

Cowards and criminals

http://cbs3.com/local/SEPTA.Train.Broad.2.812965.html

Quote:
Surveillance cameras were rolling as Scantling boarded the train with his 6-year-old son. After kissing the child and sitting him down in a nearby seat, the suspect is seen removing a hammer from his bag before viciously attacking 20-year-old Dewayne Taylor.

While the suspect did not take anything in the incident, police said another passenger stole Taylor's cell phone and resold it for $150.

Police said none of the passengers on board the train intervened during the assault.

"They better hope they are never the victim of a crime, because if something like that happened to them, I'm sure they would want someone to step forward and give them a hand," Ramsey said.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

That's sad. Made even worse that he's wandering around with his son and clearly not capable.

(For a minute there, after reading the thread title, I thought you were creating your own Canadian Election thread)

Old 09-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Contributing Member

Wow that is extreme. When I read it first I thought that the person with the child was the one who was attacked. It is hard to believe anyone could do something like that in the presence of their own child (obviously it is hard to believe that somebody could do that anyway).

Old 10-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Banned

really crazy !!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues