Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum

Digital Photography Forum Focuses on digital photography from a web development standpoint, such as tips for better product photography, lighting, optimizing photographs for web use, best digital camera choices, etc. Additionally, we encourage you to show off your personal shots!


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
rosejoans's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-08-12
Location: india
Posts: 53
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I Like Nikon Because I have it . I like it's features and it's picture quality.
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-17-12
Posts: 79
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Nikon is the best , Every professional use this
 
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2012, 11:02 AM
SDGSteve's Avatar
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 11-06-12
Location: Chatham, UK
Posts: 42
iTrader: 0 / 0%
As others have said there is no "best" really, stuff like Leica has the reputation of being the choice of a lot of great photographers, but generally most people shoot on Canon or Nikon, both companies have great history and experience, they make good quality, long lasting pieces of kit, offer lots of choice in terms of lenses and body types etc.
 
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 12-20-12
Posts: 1
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Which digital camera is the best for me? This is the very first question that will come into view when you want to buy your first digital camera. I will neither confuse you with a variety of higher features offered by different cameras nor advise the best camera that you should buy. I will only try to explain five simple steps that might really help you in deciding which camera is best for you.

1. Do not rush.
2. Decide what you want from a digital camera.
3. Set your maximum budget.
4. Do your own research.
5. Go to your local camera shop and try the digital cameras of your choice.

Last edited by Rubina; 12-20-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: some spell mistake
 
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: 10-09-11
Location: India
Posts: 29
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Canon EOS Rebel T3i (with 18-55mm IS II lens) Its best camera for digital photography
 
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 12-28-2012, 09:29 PM
snakeair's Avatar
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by christyd View Post
Canon EOS Rebel T3i (with 18-55mm IS II lens) Its best camera for digital photography
What makes you say this? What do you like about this camera besides the lens?
__________________
Staff @WPArena.com
 
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-28-12
Location: barcelona
Posts: 45
iTrader: 0 / 0%
in my opinion 4 models:
For beginners: can you choose Nikon D3100 and Canon 1100D more or less about 350
For professionals: Canon eos 7D - Nikon D3S prices about 1500 to 3000
What do you want to shoot?
 
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:16 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-30-12
Posts: 37
iTrader: 0 / 0%
There's no such thing as the best camera. Different people, different own fave brand or I call it 'religion'.
 
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 12-31-2012, 07:57 AM
snakeair's Avatar
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasiswi View Post
There's no such thing as the best camera. Different people, different own fave brand or I call it 'religion'.
Which one is your favorite anyways?
__________________
Staff @WPArena.com
 
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-04-12
Posts: 49
iTrader: 0 / 0%
If you are newbie and you want to learn about Camera then I suggest to go with Nikon Coolpix P510 (Digital with 42x zoom and other functions) or Canon 1000D (SLR).. Once you learn properly about photography then you should go with Nikon D3200 or Nikon D5200 (I suggest these two cameras because they have reasonable price in compare to other DSLR camera also it has very good result). I do not have more idea about Canon.. Because i am using mostly Nikon.
 
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Snooks's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-06-10
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,124
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Which is the best? Thats subjective upon what you consider the requirements to be

I have a lovely Cannon Digital SLR, but sadly i rarely take it anywhere simply because its a burden, in that i need to keep an eye on it anytime you put it down and you always have to carry it. Thats fine if you are going out with the intention of taking photos, but many times the best photos present themselves when you arent expecting it.

I have a beaut little cheap "mini" camera that just sits inside my case, or in my pocket and thats awesome because its always there when i want to take a picture of some sort.

So even though the Cannon is "better", i tend to get better photos and certainly more interesting photos with the mini camera. If i was doing portraits or something the Cannon would no doubt be my first choice.
 
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-09-07
Posts: 21
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I love my T2i it takes phenomenal picutres if you have the right lens. You must have the right lens to take good photos. If you have money I would recommend a 5d Mark 3 with a 16-35mm
 
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: 10-12-12
Location: india
Posts: 27
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Canon is best camera.
 
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2013, 08:13 PM
ScriptMan's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 02-10-07
Location: Central Kentucky
Posts: 13,068
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by addymarsh View Post
Canon is best camera.
This thread requires that you explain why you believe that to be true.
__________________
I do not put ads or pop-ups in my posts and I have no control of what shows there. I do not endorse any product displayed in my post.
Scriptman's Playhouse || Ramblings from an old man
 
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-30-12
Posts: 37
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Which one is your favorite anyways?
Well, I'm currently using Canon and I find it difficult to change or switch to another brand.
 
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:24 PM
blogfreakz's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 11-16-11
Posts: 275
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I've used them both and personally I like Nikon because of its vibrant colors it produced compare to Canon. the only pros and cons of each for me was the lens they have like Canon has the L Lenses that were really made for professional photographers while Nikon has umm don't know what kind of lenses they call to use for professionals photographers. But hear me out it really is in the indians not the arrow. Why because it matters for the skills and the eye of the one who is holding the camera itself.
__________________
Here's your coolWeb Design and Web Development And a
Hand Picked peer reviewed podcast site
 
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:56 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 01-16-13
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Could you please clarify your needs and level of expertise as a photographer?
 
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:43 AM
sfod_d223's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-07-06
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,005
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I just won a Canon G1X right before Christmas in a Facebook photo contest. I'm still looking over different features and options that I can use it for.
__________________
Register to Guest Post |tonygreene113 - Pizzeria

 
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-24-12
Posts: 36
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Canon 5D mk III (if you can afford it) - It's the choice of the professionals
 
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Imagen-Estilo's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: 01-23-13
Posts: 40
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobeluga View Post
if you go semipro like, I would definitely take canon. the raw format of canon you can open in photoshop. the raw format from Nikon is not created to use in photoshop.
This is incorrect. All you need are the RAW plugins for all Nikon cameras. I currently use D700 and D800 raw files in CS5

There is no one best camera. Canon and Nikon would be the most accessible. I am a Nikon shooter only becuase it is how I started off. I prefer the layout of the menus and all that good stuff. In terms of lenses, generally I dont believe there is much in it. However, one thing that really swings it for me is the stealth ninja black of the Nikon geat. The canon black body and white lenses just dont appeal to me!!!

For the individuals looking at the D800, take a look at an article I wrote on it versus the D4 recently.

http://www.imagen-estilo.com/Articles/Equipment-reviews/D4vsD800.html Nikon D4 vs D800

The D800 will take astounding images, what will amaze you is the fact that you can keep zooming and zooming in on them without the jaggies.

But, to say which is the best camera out there, there just isn't one. Depends on budget, what you want it to do and your current photographic experience imo

Dave

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 01-27-2013 at 09:56 AM.
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you use the camera strap that came with your camera? KevinB Digital Photography Forum 15 04-09-2011 02:55 AM
Your Current Camera VS. Your Dream Camera Cricket Digital Photography Forum 23 12-01-2010 02:12 AM
new camera rourkey Digital Photography Forum 14 01-19-2007 11:28 AM
Has anyone used this camera? cbolts Digital Photography Forum 2 10-22-2006 11:42 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.