Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum

Digital Photography Forum Focuses on digital photography from a web development standpoint, such as tips for better product photography, lighting, optimizing photographs for web use, best digital camera choices, etc. Additionally, we encourage you to show off your personal shots!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I have a Nikon and it's awesome.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagen-Estilo View Post
This is incorrect. All you need are the RAW plugins for all Nikon cameras. I currently use D700 and D800 raw files in CS5

There is no one best camera.

Dave
I am fairly sure this is correct. The codecs are not included on the basic install but are available for almost all major brands. It is a simple download to install.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:38 PM

I suppose the point I am trying to make is, just becuase you own a Nikon and shoot in RAW, it doesn't mean you cannot work on your .NEF files in PS. You can once you get the correct codecs (that was the word I was after originally!) for your camera. Lightroom is the same

Dave

Old 01-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Nikon and sony are the best cameras

Old 01-24-2013, 03:57 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavitrabalse07 View Post
Nikon and sony are the best cameras
Why are those the best cameras?
Quote:
Actually read the thread before responding, not just the title. Take time to read through the responses too.

A quality post is one that adds to the conversation, something new, a different perspective, another point, etc. It also clearly conveys your thoughts. If you state an opinion, explain it. If you state something as fact, back it up with a link to reliable resources.

If you agree or disagree with someone, explain why, and what you base that opinion on.
Source: V7N Quality Posting Guidelines

Old 01-24-2013, 04:29 AM
Latest Blog:
None

I think nikon and samsung is the best. Samsung launches camera with 3g and more new features and mostly its depands on ur requriments.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Contributing Member

If you want to know which one of the best camera, then you should think about the needs what you want. If you already know the needs, you can look for some cameras that have features that meet your needs. From some of the cameras, then people can give a comparison in accordance with their experience and knowledge. Needs and experiences as a photographer will give different results for the best camera.

If you are asked about DSLR cameras, personally I'll answer the Nikon D7000, I love its 39-point autofocus system. :-)

Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 AM

As DX Cameras go, I do like the D700. That and the D300s would be my favourite DX Nikon's. However, when you move to an FX, you dont look back.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 PM

i think Nikon D3200 is best camera...

Old 02-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith297 View Post
i think Nikon D3200 is best camera...
Why do you think it is the best camera?

Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 AM

I will say, bang for buck it is one of the best out there but branding it as best is simply silly. As an entry level camera it is one of the best, but that is as far as it goes.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 PM

Prompted by this thread and a fair number of queries from people prompted me to write an article on something quite related to "What is the best camera?". It's a case of there is none as most know but for those looking for a little more information on what may be the best camera choice for them, then this may help some: Cropped Versus Full Frame Cameras

Note to our Danish Moderator: This article is very relevant to this thread so I've linked to it. If you do decide to remove the live link, can you leave the URL so people can check it out.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

I'm going to stick my neck out. While normally I delete posts which appear to be self serving, I can live with this one because of the quality of the article and its relevance to the thread.

Nice article.

I'm not a Danish. Don't you dare mention names in this thread.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:33 AM

Thanks Scriptman,

I'm glad you liked the article. I wanted to make it as comprehensive as possible.

It was our other Super Moderator I was referring to as opposed to your good self!

Old 03-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Note to our Danish Moderator: This article is very relevant to this thread so I've linked to it. If you do decide to remove the live link, can you leave the URL so people can check it out.
When i remove the live part of links, i normally leave the url, unless i have a valid reason to remove it. I have always left the url, when i have removed the live part of links from your posts. Like i have already explained to you, if a moderator don't know if a member use links to promote there there website or add some quality to the thread, then it's standard procedure to remove the live part of links. That shouldn't be a problem, as you're not allowed to advertise your website outside v7n Marketplace.
Quote:
It was our other Super Moderator I was referring to as opposed to your good self!
You know, it's not a good idea to disrespect moderators, so please behave yourself. If you have an issue with me, try to solve it by PM with me, if you can't solve it with me, then you can send a PM to v7n's administrator Cricket.

I will pretend to be in the same good mood ScriptMan was yesterday, and not do more about it, but please don't continue those disrespectful posts.

By the way, you need to fix your signature, v7n only allow English.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. H. Rasmussen View Post
You know, it's not a good idea to disrespect moderators, so please behave yourself. If you have an issue with me, try to solve it by PM with me, if you can't solve it with me, then you can send a PM to v7n's administrator Cricket.
Mr Rasmussen, I am at a bit of a loss as to how I disrespected you. However, if I did, then I apologise. If anything my original statement was meant to be light-hearted and read with a tint of humour as opposed to malice. I have absolutely no issue with any moderator on this site, you are a decent bunch of folk compared to certain message boards I frequent.

Anyway, I am glad you have pretended to be in the same good mood as Scriptman. My intention was to add value to the original topic, nothing more. In fact, any of the links I would have added on previous posts are information only. There is no marketing, selling, profiting, spamming or any of that stuff hiding in the background. I write the articles to speak for themselves. If people want to read them, great, if not, then no problem.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM
No Longer Active
Latest Blog:
None

As advanced as technology has become it still hasn't been able to capture tone of voice and body language in plain text discussions which tend to leave us open for misunderstandings. (How is that for a run-on sentence?)

That being said, let's move on to the discussion at hand.

I own a Nikon, Canon, and an old Sony. They are simply tools.

True photography happens in the eye of the photographer.

Old 05-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I work with Canon and Nikon and Nikon I like it the most. There are not so many differences, but if you get used with one of them, it's a hard to get to another brand.

Old 05-28-2013, 03:11 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Always I using Canon digital camera, and till now no problem with that device. And I have no experience on other camera device.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:23 AM

i would recommend you to buy cannon or nikon

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum

Closed Thread