Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 09-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Contributing Member

What is your first approach when courting?

Hi guys, I know we different style of courting someone. can you give your first approach when you court a girl? or for girls that courting a man?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan55 View Post
Hi guys, I know we different style of courting someone. can you give your first approach when you court a girl? or for girls that courting a man?
"I don't believe in courtship, it's just a waste of time, if I love the person, I tell her right away, If she say yes to me, I will court her forever"

A saying that change my strategy... If you're talking about the moves, I want to show my true self to that person, see my bad and good side by means of personal conversations.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:40 PM

depends on where I am at... I mean, there is a totally different approach if its hitting, courting, hitching or playing... all of this approach needs courage and of course a ready mind...

lets say we are in a bar and you have seen a lady that you like, the first thing that i would do is to observe. observe things like if she is alone, what is she drinking, is she there for a good time or she's trying to get drunk (which is, depending on the approach that you are doing, good in some ways, cause we all know what happens when people get drunk...) after the observation, you would then have to access the place and the people around her. if she is with her friends, you can do different styles to approach her like be friendly to her friends first then get to her or go to her directly, in some cases of course you would have to first pay attention to them as a group and them get her away for a deeper conversation or so...

it maybe easy to start a conversation with someone but it is not easy to establish a connection so when hitting you have to make use of your every resource as at times, we ran out of things to say... things like work and the place that your at, anything interesting... if its a first hit and it is in a bar, remember that you only have one shot for that one hit as ladies in that place, will surely have men lined up for them so make the most out of it and remember that once you have left her on (assuming you didn't went home with her) be sure that you already have her name and her number, cause you should never ever go back after making your impression... I ain't no expert in this but I do have some success in meeting and making friends with ladies and eventually, a relationship..

of course it would be different if its in another setting, like I don't know, the office maybe.. there are certain restrictions in the office that may limit one's approach for the ladies so most of the times in cases of liking a girl in the office, the courting happens out side of the four walls that you are in 8 hours a day.. if you are planning to hit on her and not to court her, I say don't do it, it is difficult to be in a room with a lady whom you have some intimate moments with yet no romance involve... well, most guys would know what I mean..

in cases like the mall or you have just seen a lady from somewhere, out of a blue you have seen someone you like, you have to act fast as you may never see her again... the good thing about this is that she doesn't know you (most of the time that is) so if you ever get rejected, it wouldn't be that much of an issue for the grape vine...

well, in any approach that you are doing, do remember that respect is very important, but not necessarily all the time so learn to observe. also, if you are courting, and you are decided to enter a relationship with the opposite gender, be sure that you are sure that what you want is a relationship and not just a fling as getting out of a relationship is sometimes harder than getting in it. the excitement of what we call romance and the other things with it, you know what that is, comes with responsibility and you should think about it before you do it...

Old 09-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Contributing Member

"I don't believe in courtship, it's just a waste of time, if I love the person, I tell her right away, If she say yes to me, I will court her forever"

This is a nice one, I will be using this as my signature in a online dating forum. lol

Old 09-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Contributing Member

i don't know how to court a girl PROMISE.....

i just talk to her to know more about her and if there's a spark of magic in her eyes.... i will tell her how i feel and i will depend it on her if she will reject me or not....

Old 09-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Banned

Just tell her, how much u love her, tell her your true feeling about the her!

If she also feel something of u, then I guess she will, if not respond postitively, she will give u some hint!

And to be honest, u can tell whether she has the same feeling the moment u told her all your feelings!

Old 09-18-2009, 01:53 AM

Talking about courting someone...All-In...If she's into you...then she's into you...if not then move on...

Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kembelar View Post
i don't know how to court a girl PROMISE.....

i just talk to her to know more about her and if there's a spark of magic in her eyes.... i will tell her how i feel and i will depend it on her if she will reject me or not....
For your information, there's no guy that doesn't know to court. Even a dog know how to court in a single moment of their flirting to other dog.

There's no magic in love or courting. It depends on your action how to get the heart of somebody. Love is in the concept of winning. When you are approaching a girl, don't think of getting suck or loss. Think of the advantage of winning moment. Do the best thing that you can.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
For your information, there's no guy that doesn't know to court. Even a dog know how to court in a single moment of their flirting to other dog.

There's no magic in love or courting. It depends on your action how to get the heart of somebody. Love is in the concept of winning. When you are approaching a girl, don't think of getting suck or loss. Think of the advantage of winning moment. Do the best thing that you can.

FYI.... i'm telling you the truth that i don't how to court a girl.... and i think there are people that is too shy to express their feelings to a girl even if he's so in love to her......or afraid that he will loss or the girl will get uncomfortable to him......

Old 09-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
FYI.... i'm telling you the truth that i don't how to court a girl.... and i think there are people that at too shy to express their feelings to a girl even if he's so in love to her......
we're not talking of shyness here. It's impossible that you don't know how to court, why do you have girlfriend right now? So it means that you didn't court your girlfriend? Oh come on. Don't tell me that the girl is the one that court you?

Old 09-18-2009, 02:32 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
we're not talking of shyness here. It's impossible that you don't know how to court, why do you have girlfriend right now? So it means that you didn't court your girlfriend? Oh come on. Don't tell me that the girl is the one that court you?
i just tell her how i feel and she accepted it....

Old 09-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
i just tell her how i feel and she accepted it....
so that's already courting buddy.

Old 09-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Contributing Member

i think not.....i think there are courting that you will do something to get the answer of your girl

Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 AM
Contributing Member

any mode or move of telling the feeling to other is part of courting.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:09 AM
v7n Mentor

What is your first approach when courting?
I start by being very respectful to the judge!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Contributing Member

Really... Nice actuation. Do I laugh?

Old 09-18-2009, 10:36 AM
v7n Mentor

Laughter is the best medicine... Do you have any ailments?

Old 09-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Contributing Member

Nope. I guess you have. Do you have brain malfunction?

Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 AM

Fish!

Give her a big, juicy, fresh fish.

It says, "I love you", like nothing else. It also says, I know where fish are and I can catch fish, (or at least buy fish!). She'll be ecstatic and all over you in no time.

It is also a good secret test to see if she can cook and is willing to share food with you! Once you give her the fish, she has to invite you to her place so she can cook the fish for you. Devious huh!

If she doesn't invite you to share the fish, or if it tastes awful, then dump her quick, she is not the girl for you.

If she leaves all the bones in the fish, then she probably hates you, so be warned, run, run I say!!!

Old 09-21-2009, 12:36 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Nope. I guess you have. Do you have brain malfunction?
I am starting to feel insulted... reassure and pacify me please...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby