Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-14-2010, 08:32 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

The Pharmaceutical Industry Will Likely Fight This With All They Have

If I said that by simply tapping repeatedly on a few strategic points of your body with your fingers, you could, within a few minutes in some instances, be healed of an illness that may have afflicted you for several years, would you think I was crazy? Of course you would because such a statement would simply defy common sense and as the oft repeated cliché goes: “If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is (too good to be true, that is).” However, as another saying goes: “The proof of the pudding is in the eating” and the only way to know for sure if this technique works is to try it.

Over the last several weeks I have viewed many convincing videos from various online resources on the apparently miraculous results of the application of this technique. Some of the videos can be viewed at the website of The World Center for EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). The seven minute introductory video on their home page is probably the most convincing one I’ve seen so far but feel free to view the others. Some of them will touch you to the core.

If any of this turns out to be true, it is a serious threat to the “Bottom Line” of the pharmaceutical industry and I’m sure they will try their level best to discredit it (and any medical doctor who uses the technique, for that matter) and make it seem totally bogus. The most scary word to the pharmaceutical industry is cure. Why? Well, just think about it for a moment - If an illness is cured, there’s no longer any need for treatment or medication and there go the profits!

Last edited by abajan; 03-14-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby