Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 04-24-2005, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBoy
Aye sounds like a weekday night here
What do you do, rest on the weekends?

I used to rest on new years eve, that was the only night I'd be sober outta the entire year! LOL

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Contributing Member

i just meant it seems a bit tame

Old 04-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Contributing Member

yeah but your like more than twice my size

Old 04-24-2005, 04:42 PM

I don't know, I think that Davey has trimmed down some ... I remember that first pic he posted where he was wearing a hat ... I think it had Guinness tags on it or something .. was kind of heavy in that pic.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Contributing Member

i'm actually about 2 stone heavier now, just musclier lol

Old 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM

I used to be able to drink quite a bit, but only when I was in the high tolerance part of the cycle. If I was on the opposite end, I'd get a major buzz on just a few beers. My tolerance would change and be cyclical. I'd reach a point where I would actually have to stop drinking for a day, so that I could get a buzz the following day. It would take near an entire 1/5 (quart) of 40 proof to get that buzz though.

Last edited by Atom; 04-24-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:49 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
Yeah, but that's an hallucinogen ... swore those off years ago. Don't like em. Course I haven't tried it, but if it's anything like LSD or shrooms, I wouldn't even try it. That stuff is fun but, just too dangerous. I dunno .. maybe X isn't as intense as LSD, I'm clueless when it comes to designer drugs. Does it have any physical addiction characteristics at all, do you know? I know that LSD and shrooms don't.
X (mdma) has no physical addictive characteristics, it does not give halucinations in any way also. What it does, when taken in a normal dose, approx. 120-140mg for an avarage build adult person(NOT MORE!), is that it makes you feel comfortable with yourself, relaxed, talkative (there have been experiments for using it as a truth serum in the 50's by the US government), it also stimulates a general friendlyness towards your surroundings and the feeling of sympathy with other people, i.e. you'll like almost anyone you meet while on X and will have no problem communicating at all when you take xtc.

I add that I do not recommend the use of any illegal substances unless you are in a country where the personal use of those substances is legal, like in my country. I also add that the abuse of any substance, even water, can be hazardous for your health.

I remember the days that xtc was not illegal btw and for sale in all the smartshops. At least there was a package with a description and quality control those days.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferre
it does not give halucinations in any way also.
Ok, so once again they have mis-classified it, as they have with weed. What a wanker society we live in.

I think that adrenaline is an hallucinogen, and it would probably be safer for everyone if all joggers were arrested along with all the hallucinating weed heads. We'll just need more and bigger jails. More lawyers and judges and stuff too. Well create jobs somehow! LOL

I heard on the news the other night that they are wanting to build a huge prison where San Quentin is.

Last edited by Atom; 04-24-2005 at 05:24 PM.

Old 04-24-2005, 05:30 PM

In the past 20 years, chemically made drugs have been increasing in popularity among drug users all around the world. Although "old" drugs like marijuana and cocaine are still used among addicts, chemically prepared drugs like Extacy and Angel Dust are becoming more common and desired by drugs users today. It is also true that these drugs contain a much larger
percentage of life threatening substances. Although Extacy is a dangerous drug, it has been excessively rumoured by the media to be the "Killer Drug from Hell". This is unfair though, because the statistics show that deaths due to Extacy are rare and can usually be prevented by the user.

I personally wouldn't recommend frequently using Angel Dust (PCP), though. Too dangerous, IMO.

Last edited by Atom; 04-24-2005 at 05:50 PM.

Old 04-24-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
I add that I do not recommend the use of any illegal substances unless you are in a country where the personal use of those substances is legal, like in my country.

Shut up you turd!

---

BTW, Atom, X makes you dumb! I wouldn't recommend doing it more than a few times. I've seen people become considerably less intelligent after too much use.

I do know that you're complete sh1t the day after you use it.

Old 04-24-2005, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
BTW, Atom, X makes you dumb! I wouldn't recommend doing it more than a few times. I've seen people become considerably less intelligent after too much use.

I do know that you're complete sh1t the day after you use it.
Ah .. ok. Good stuff to know.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:18 AM
aka Colleen

Quote:
Nazareth rocks!
I love Nazareth, hate Vodka.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby