Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.

Share |
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM

It depends whether you're religious or not. Personally I don't believe in them as I'm an atheist.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Contributing Member

Me too!

Old 08-12-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDavid View Post
Me too!
Atheism is actually growing at a rapid rate recently and religion is becomes more scarce every day. Most likely due to the speed at which our lives flow now with all this technology :p

Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb.co View Post
Atheism is actually growing at a rapid rate recently and religion is becomes more scarce every day. Most likely due to the speed at which our lives flow now with all this technology :p
It grows at the same rate of education.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Contributing Member

Well,its depend upon what we do in our life....but the otherhand i believe on this thought..

Old 08-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckDavid View Post

Is this your picture?
lol, still you had something to do even you're on your 50th,

Old 08-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Contributing Member

ON my 50th what?

Old 08-13-2010, 08:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubb.co View Post
It depends whether you're religious or not. Personally I don't believe in them as I'm an atheist.
I didn't had a chance to talk to an atheist I could like to understand what is the main idea of Atheist.

I'm wondering in what "atheists " believe... I'm mean what do you think who have created the earth , nature , people ?

Old 08-13-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaarm View Post
I didn't had a chance to talk to an atheist I could like to understand what is the main idea of Atheist.

I'm wondering in what "atheists " believe... I'm mean what do you think who have created the earth , nature , people ?
I believe all matter in the universe today was created from the rapid expansion of the universe after the big bang theory billions of years ago.

And humans, I believe fully in the evolution theory of Charles Darwin.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:29 AM
v7n Mentor

Though I'm not technically an atheist, per se, I do grapple with the notion of "a creator" as an anthropological being of sorts. If the creator created the world, then who created the creator? Saying that "the creator was always there" rings sort of hollow, because how can anyone know that or even know if that's possible. Of course, the same paradox arises from the universe as created by energy: what was there before the big expulsion, what caused it and was there "nothing" previous to "something?" We don't really have a clue in either case, so when faced with such questions, religious or scientific, I try to be honest and claim "I don't know."

Old 08-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Contributing Member

Question

Darwin’s theory was never meant to be compatible with a Creator. Its purpose was to remove God from the last sphere and prove that people & all the beautiful nature, animals that we have now, are coming from nothing but evolution ...

I personally don't consider myself Monkey !!

But if we admit that Darwin's theory was true then why now the monkeys are not becoming people? Maybe if we will send monkeys to high schools or Universities will they become people ?

They are too much unanswered questions in the theory of Darwin... ?

Old 08-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitystuff View Post
Hi, all

do you believe that heaven and hell do really exist? if you do,what would you like to stay in heaven or in hell?
No, they do not exist.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Darwin’s theory was never meant to be compatible with a Creator. Its purpose was to remove God from the last sphere and prove that people & all the beautiful nature, animals that we have now, are coming from nothing but evolution ...

I personally don't consider myself Monkey !!

But if we admit that Darwin's theory was true then why now the monkeys are not becoming people? Maybe if we will send monkeys to high schools or Universities will they become people ?

They are too much unanswered questions in the theory of Darwin... ?
I don't know if you are just ridiculing the theory, or if you are really making a point.

Well, but if you are indeed making a point, I have only one thing to tell you. If monkeys would turn into people, that would go against everythat that is predicted by the theory of evolution

Old 08-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Contributing Member

I'm not ridiculing any theory I'm just talking with scientific facts.

The fact is macro evolution has been never been observed and it never will because it doesn't exist. What's interesting is that we have over a trillion different animals, birds, insects and humans alive in this world but none of them has shown any sign of evolving.
Evolution only magically happen once every 1 billion years? If evolution existed, then our earth would be just like Star Trek. We would have many sign of evolving and evolved creatures.And even if evolution takes millions and millions of years, we should still be able to see some stages of its process. But, we simply don't observe any partially-evolved fish, frogs, birds, dogs, cats among us. Every species of plant and animal is complete and fully-formed.

If evolution is true, then why are we still the same? we are most certainly far from perfect so why have been the same for thousands of years ?"

This is what I think and this is logic for me! even in the school my teacher of Biology was teaching me that we came from monkeys I have my own opinion on this...

Anyway if you do believe on Darwinism I don't have anything against your belief we are all free to choose on what we want to believe just it came this subject and I wanted to know your opinion on this

Old 08-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Contributing Member

You are basing your premises on wrong assumptions of the theory of evolution.

The theory of evolution does not predict those kind of intermediaries.

As for humans, isn't less than 5% difference between humans and chimps evidence enough that we are related?

The same applies to many other species.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Contributing Member

Sorry but your evidence was not enough for me..
And you let my questions unanswered , but that is ok
You stay in your opinion that you came from the evolution and turn to human from monkey.
And I will still believe that I born perfect as a human and I have soul & heart which can never be formed from any evolution

Old 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
And I will still believe that I born perfect as a human and I have soul & heart which can never be formed from any evolution
Not true. That's formed through rigid indoctrination and a lack of common sense.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchojoseph View Post
Not true. That's formed through rigid indoctrination and a lack of common sense.
What is not true ?

Old 08-14-2010, 01:15 PM
v7n Mentor

I am not wanting to take sides here between atheists and believers.
I think all adamant positions will in all likelihood collapse, be they scientific or theological. It is written in the religion I am most familiar with, the Judea-Christian, 'it amuses God to confound these who are wise in their own eyes.' I therefore wait and fully expect to be confounded every day.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Contributing Member

Hi, all

I've just got the answer of the true theory of heaven and hell, read this carefully (I've got this theory from a Doctor that has been very experienced in dealing with human being (mental and physical)

here the theory:

When human lives, his body acts like a tape recorder and it is constantly recording whatsoever experience it undergoes in its daily activities ( whether it's bad or good) and the records of the experiences are stored under the what so called subconscious mind. This subconscious mind is inherent in every human consciousness. Whenever the body dies, the subconscious mind is somehow unfolding itself, replaying all the recorded experiences it has, and that's what most people experience as hell or heaven.

The more good experience we have in our life, the more 'pleasant' the way we die - for the subconscious mind will only replay the good experiences we've had when we live. Then, we feel it like 'heaven'

On the other hand,

The more bad experience we have in our life, the more awful the way we die, for the subconscious mind will only have bad experience to replay, and after we die, we will experience those bad experience virtually from our subconscious mind that we call it 'hell'.

So, it depends upon your decision :do you want to experience 'heaven' or 'hell'?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby