Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-29-10
Posts: 148
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Lightbulb Answer this if you can!

Where were you before you were born? and where you would be after you die??
__________________
Online Computer Products & Services
http://infinitystuff.com
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-11-07
Posts: 167
iTrader: 1 / 100%
i was a soul before when i born and i will be soul after my death
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 02-15-10
Posts: 603
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I think i was no where before i was born and i will be nowhere after I die.
I am made up of ashes of super nova billions of years ago and i will be mixed to earth or possibly MARS or MOON! after I die.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Quotes Papa's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 07-12-10
Posts: 695
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well, I was in my moms stomach for a while, and before the impregnation I didn't quite exist. Part of my DNA however was in the egg and a happy little sperm.

When I die, my body will degrade and disappear.

And my spirit.... oh sorry, I don't believe in spirits quite yet. Nor do I believe in Karma. And I don't believe in God(s).

My moment is here and now. That's why I'm so busy all the time
__________________
Quotes Papa
Nice collection of: Funny Short Quotes
And soon it's Christmas so here are the: Funny Christmas Quotes
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-06-10
Posts: 94
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Ha, quite difficult questions!
I've read a lot of book about these questions but still can not find the answers.
Some one say that the nature of the cosmic is energy. In that case, may be we exit as energy before we are born, and will be energy again after we die.
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-05-10
Posts: 20
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I dont know.. really dont know.. All I know is to live my life to the fullest!
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Cryxellis's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 06-25-07
Posts: 973
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitystuff View Post
Where were you before you were born? and where you would be after you die??
Probably doing my stuff in other world and when it was
time for my reincarnation that was the time my mom
and dad summoned me.. and maybe later go back to
another world to be reincarnated all over again
(that was in my thought )
__________________
"Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat..."
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-06-10
Posts: 94
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhandsome View Post
I dont know.. really dont know.. All I know is to live my life to the fullest!
Good attitude! According to the Budda, we really don't need to think that much, we just need to live our lives to the fullest. That's enough. I read a book which name is The power of Now. The writer interpretted the same thing.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-29-10
Posts: 148
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyimpress View Post
Good attitude! According to the Budda, we really don't need to think that much, we just need to live our lives to the fullest. That's enough. I read a book which name is The power of Now. The writer interpretted the same thing.
agree with you, but most people are concerned with the afterlife, so that they can't focus on their only life on earth...
__________________
Online Computer Products & Services
http://infinitystuff.com
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2010, 10:16 AM
ewomack's Avatar
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 11-01-06
Posts: 4,502
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I'm not sure at all, but something tells me that the two places will end up being exactly the same place...
__________________
Ed Womack
Get Milked
 
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2010, 01:38 PM
SEOMom's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-08-10
Location: California
Posts: 95
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Before I was born, I was planning my next live (this one)...making a blue print of what I need to experience and learn in this live, studying what I have already experienced, learned and accomplished in my past lives. If I don't accomplish what I had plan in this live ...then, when I die, I go back to redesign the blue print of my next life....Where? another dimension, where there is not languages barriers, negativity and ego...where I can project anything that I'm thinking...my dream house, my physical look, and I can do everything that I like and enjoy. This dimension is also where I can feel the connection with everyone;where I seem to be a little essential cell of a whole body ...of a whole being..where I'm needed as much as I need everyone......WOW!!! sounds pretty good...why would like to live another live in this dimension then? supposedly, to back to that place and enjoy my new knowledge from my Earthly lives...I read this in a book and so far this is the theory that I like the most...Why?, because it describes a purpose for living and a purpose for dying.... isn't that great?
__________________
--------------------
SEOMom - Corporate Team Building and Reptile Videos

Last edited by SEOMom; 08-11-2010 at 01:47 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 03:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-03-08
Posts: 136
iTrader: 0 / 0%
ah,Of course,heaven, UFO
 
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 04:55 AM
jamoB's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-11-10
Posts: 188
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Offcourse i was in heaven before birth and i will be in heaven after i die b-)
 
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-29-10
Posts: 148
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEOMom View Post
Before I was born, I was planning my next live (this one)...making a blue print of what I need to experience and learn in this live, studying what I have already experienced, learned and accomplished in my past lives. If I don't accomplish what I had plan in this live ...then, when I die, I go back to redesign the blue print of my next life....Where? another dimension, where there is not languages barriers, negativity and ego...where I can project anything that I'm thinking...my dream house, my physical look, and I can do everything that I like and enjoy. This dimension is also where I can feel the connection with everyone;where I seem to be a little essential cell of a whole body ...of a whole being..where I'm needed as much as I need everyone......WOW!!! sounds pretty good...why would like to live another live in this dimension then? supposedly, to back to that place and enjoy my new knowledge from my Earthly lives...I read this in a book and so far this is the theory that I like the most...Why?, because it describes a purpose for living and a purpose for dying.... isn't that great?
very great!!
__________________
Online Computer Products & Services
http://infinitystuff.com
 
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2010, 04:39 AM
devonshire's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 02-28-10
Location: Maine
Posts: 507
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Unhappy

I was the twinkle in my mothers eye...I will be the smirk on my fathers face!!!
__________________
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James
Maine People's Forum|New England Boaters Forum
 
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-03-10
Posts: 80
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyBark View Post
Before we were born we were mud and ash and after death also we will be mud and ash..
God created me i born with the order of God almighty and i will die with his Order.
 
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2010, 10:11 PM
aiabmovers's Avatar
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 143
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitystuff View Post
Where were you before you were born? and where you would be after you die??
Before i was born, I am Nothing. After i die, I would be nowhere!
 
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-17-2010, 02:40 PM
pctec's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 11-09-06
Posts: 3,541
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Since I have no memories of the time before I was born I would postulate that I was non existent. Where I go after I die I suspect will be the same...
 
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 11-24-08
Posts: 1,677
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Hm...that's really wise!
I guess that as soon as nobody came from the place we'll all go to and told us we can't say for sure
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is the answer Yes always be a yes and the answer No always be No?? technophobic Forum Lobby 6 09-03-2009 12:33 AM
Please answer this seopath SEO Forum 4 04-02-2009 01:39 AM
Pls answer for this ... Swapna SEO Forum 9 03-05-2008 06:48 AM
I am sure the answer to this is no Janet Web Design Lobby 8 07-10-2006 12:39 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.