Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #21  
Old 06-26-2005, 06:05 PM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,492
iTrader: 1 / 100%
The anti-bushers are kind of like PETA. You make some valid points and raise some serious issues, but then a few extremists sort of blow the credibility of the whole.

PETA needs to be taken seriously to curb animal abuse. Some raving maniac writes an article about ants being demoralized by living in ant farm conditions and everyone thinks "it's those crazy PETA people again", and tend to listen less to the serious issues.

The anti-Bushers raise some points worth considering about the Bush administration, then the crazy left starts mixing photos of American flags with Nazi symbols, comparing Bush to Hitler, spouting "fixed election!", and the sane masses immediately see "those crazy liberals" and listen less to the issues which may be worth considering.

You call what the media puts out government manipulated hype? What is what your proposing except anti-government hype you manipulate yourself?

Capturing and displaying a moment in which Bush has his arm extended because it can be compared to popular photos of Hitler? That's not fact finding...it's hype.

Mixing American flags with emotional images from Nazi Germany. Pure and simple hype.

Showing photos of a prison camp while using audio that assumes these people are due process they aren't getting under American law.

If your concerns can't stand without outrageous claims and manipulated emotional imagery then you should consider what your purpose actually is. As for the serious Liberals who are trying to get out serious messages for serious times, I don't expect they like or respect what you're doing very much.

The issue of this thread is real. Don't dilute it with your stale propaganda movies.

Last edited by South; 06-26-2005 at 06:08 PM.
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #22  
Old 06-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Ferre's Avatar
Ferre Ferre is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Comparing one nation that illegaly invaded other countries in the 1940-45's, committed war crimes, owned concentration camps in which innocent people got tortured to death with another nation that is doing the same things today?

... I wouldn't dare.
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-26-2005, 09:57 PM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,492
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Case in point.

Hey, I'm not complaining. You left end radicals are the biggest allies we conservatives have. If not for guys like you Bush would never have won (oh yeah, I mean stolen ) a second term.
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Ferre's Avatar
Ferre Ferre is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Well brother southnow, you make the very wrong assumption that I would be a "left wing" person. The truth is the opposite my friend. In fact I am a very conservative person, I value ethics, nature, Human Rights and a lot more 'conservative' values that are currently under attack by a few fascists who happen to own the major industries.

If being against corruption and is crime 'left wing', I don't mind being a leftie.
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
You call what the media puts out government manipulated hype? ...
I do. Please do me a favor, South, and watch this.

http://www.singlesplaces.com/062705.ram





...
 
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-27-2005, 10:01 PM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,492
iTrader: 1 / 100%
OK, for the moment I'll focus on content only and not the fact that that was the worst broadcasting effort I've ever seen.....and I've seen a few.

I watched quite a bit of it, and while I see where you're going, to me it seems like more he-said she-said. I'd love to jump on the bandwagon, I've always loved a good cause, but I'm not seeing anything from these guys except their opinions. The guy on the phone makes some claims, but offers no evidence.

I'll fully agree that money-driven news media gets a bit too tabloid, following life imitates art stories like the runaway bride. I agree that it's pathetic that the only missing person stories that get national news are when the girl missing is pretty. But the facts dont warrent the conclusion that it's government manipulated. They entirely support the notion that it's money driven.

MEDIA BUSTS GOVERNMENTS!

Clinton......Whitewater.....Lewinski........Busted !

Reagan.....Iran Conra......Busted!

Nixon.....Watergate.....Busted!

Harding....Teapot Dome....Busted!

Not to mention countless lesser embarrasments all put to the public by the media. Since history shows no respect of party in major uncoverings as listed above, how can you conclude that government gets a hand in content manipulation?

Since we know that Americans actually take the time to watch Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, and Oprah in great masses bringing billions of ad dollars to the same media which pays the news reporters salaries, how can you not conclude that it's an industry molded by money, and that tabloid content is mandated to increase news ratings by gathering the Oprah audience who doesn't understand or care about actual news but will watch for hours to find out if Michael Jackson snuggles with little boys?
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
OK, for the moment I'll focus on content only and not the fact that that was the worst broadcasting effort I've ever seen.....and I've seen a few.
Worst broadcasting effort? Why, because it wasn't an act, like you are used to? Like the guy said, I don't see how those news anchors and correspondents can even keep a straight face. Those three people you saw and listened to in that link I posted, they aren't sitting there feeding you controlled crap, they are point blank telling you the truth, something people are NOT used to being told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
I watched quite a bit of it, and while I see where you're going, to me it seems like more he-said she-said.
No, I don't think that you do. I believe that if you actually did "see where I was going", you would not be attempting to conjure up this futile defense against what you likely know in your heart to be the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
I'd love to jump on the bandwagon, I've always loved a good cause, but I'm not seeing anything from these guys except their opinions. The guy on the phone makes some claims, but offers no evidence.
Nor have you sought any "evidence". His website is mentioned a few different times, why not give it a visit? The short length of that show that he was on would not permit his, many, I've no doubt, examples of his ability to back up his statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
I'll fully agree that money-driven news media gets a bit too tabloid, following life imitates art stories like the runaway bride. I agree that it's pathetic that the only missing person stories that get national news are when the girl missing is pretty. But the facts dont warrent the conclusion that it's government manipulated. They entirely support the notion that it's money driven.
And they are correct. It is money driven. The puppet media like to keep their jobs and their money rolling in. The mainstream media wouldn't stand up and tell the truth about what is really going on in this crooked country if you held a gun to their heads. You know that. They are in the pockets of the power elite every last one of them, and if they're not, you won't see them reporting on network TV, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
MEDIA BUSTS GOVERNMENTS!
Wrong. Media busts no one! Not ONE. Media is nothing but a player, and the POWER ELITE controls the players. Do not think for one second that they are anything but pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
Clinton......Whitewater.....Lewinski........Busted !

Reagan.....Iran Conra......Busted!

Nixon.....Watergate.....Busted!

Harding....Teapot Dome....Busted!
Give me a break, will you? Do you actually think that a major mainstream news person discovers dirt and then simply decides to expose these figures? C'mon, man. They don't CRAP without being told if it's ok or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
Not to mention countless lesser embarrasments all put to the public by the media. Since history shows no respect of party in major uncoverings as listed above, how can you conclude that government gets a hand in content manipulation?
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HOLDS NO POWER, they are CONTROLLED by power. This is NOT a difficult concept to comprehend and accept as TRUTH, because that's what it is, the TRUTH, and a rather obvious one to even the semi-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
Since we know that Americans actually take the time to watch Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, and Oprah in great masses bringing billions of ad dollars to the same media which pays the news reporters salaries, how can you not conclude that it's an industry molded by money, and that tabloid content is mandated to increase news ratings by gathering the Oprah audience who doesn't understand or care about actual news but will watch for hours to find out if Michael Jackson snuggles with little boys?
I do not "not conclude that it's an industry molded by money...", but the industry is CONTROLLED right from the very top.

Tell me something, do you believe that a global " power elite" even exists?

Last edited by Atom; 06-27-2005 at 11:49 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-28-2005, 06:22 AM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,492
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Sure there's a power elite, but it's not an absolute power.

I'm not trying to "conjur up a defense". I have no need to and nothing to gain from my viewpoint. I respect your views and those of others who think like you. I see where you might be able to get it from, I just disagree. The evidence show me something else.
 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20492 > see bolding .. second post.

Funny that the national news media is not covering that, wouldn't you say?
 
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-28-2005, 10:06 AM
South's Avatar
South South is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Posts: 2,492
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20492 > see bolding .. second post.

Funny that the national news media is not covering that, wouldn't you say?
That's a good question. Thanks for peaking my interest.
 
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 06-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I've heard that the NY Times is the only major news media that has even mentioned it. I am not subscribed so I didn't read their article, but I saw a brief mention the other day burried in one of the pages. I probably should subscribe but, something has stopped me the last two times that I almost did, not really sure what though. Just didn't feel like giving The Times my info, I guess.

If you're subscribed, maybe you can read the article and fill us in?

Last edited by Atom; 06-28-2005 at 10:19 AM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Ferre's Avatar
Ferre Ferre is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 10-15-03
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,897
iTrader: 0 / 0%
hey guys, you gotta love this...

Quote:
PRESS RELEASE

For Release Monday, June 27 to New Hampshire media
For Release Tuesday, June 28 to all other media

Weare, New Hampshire (PRWEB) Could a hotel be built on the land owned by Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter? A new ruling by the Supreme Court which was supported by Justice Souter himself itself might allow it. A private developer is seeking to use this very law to build a hotel on Souter's land.

Justice Souter's vote in the "Kelo vs. City of New London" decision allows city governments to take land from one private owner and give it to another if the government will generate greater tax revenue or other economic benefits when the land is developed by the new owner.

On Monday June 27, Logan Darrow Clements, faxed a request to Chip Meany the code enforcement officer of the Towne of Weare, New Hampshire seeking to start the application process to build a hotel on 34 Cilley Hill Road. This is the present location of Mr. Souter's home.

Clements, CEO of Freestar Media, LLC, points out that the City of Weare will certainly gain greater tax revenue and economic benefits with a hotel on 34 Cilley Hill Road than allowing Mr. Souter to own the land.

The proposed development, called "The Lost Liberty Hotel" will feature the "Just Desserts Café" and include a museum, open to the public, featuring a permanent exhibit on the loss of freedom in America. Instead of a Gideon's Bible each guest will receive a free copy of Ayn Rand's novel "Atlas Shrugged."

Clements indicated that the hotel must be built on this particular piece of land because it is a unique site being the home of someone largely responsible for destroying property rights for all Americans.

"This is not a prank" said Clements, "The Towne of Weare has five people on the Board of Selectmen. If three of them vote to use the power of eminent domain to take this land from Mr. Souter we can begin our hotel development."

Clements' plan is to raise investment capital from wealthy pro-liberty investors and draw up architectural plans. These plans would then be used to raise investment capital for the project. Clements hopes that regular customers of the hotel might include supporters of the Institute For Justice and participants in the Free State Project among others.

# # #

Logan Darrow Clements
Freestar Media, LLC

Phone 310-593-4843
logan@freestarmedia.com
http://www.freestarmedia.com
 
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Good! With a bit of luck it'll be one down and four to go. C'mon wealthy pro-liberty investors, let's do this. This would be one of the reasons why I honestly wish that I was very wealthy.

And when they're all comfortably nestled into their new homes and have had ample time to become quite content where they are at, go after them again! Chase them all around this country!



Freedom's just another word for, nothin' left to lose.

Last edited by Atom; 06-28-2005 at 08:57 PM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-29-2005, 09:44 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Company Men Puppets
(Media Sleaze 101)
by Victor Thorn



Have you ever wondered how the mainstream media is able to retain its seemingly united front in covering-up for the government’s increasingly illegal behavior? Although they’d never readily admit it, here is how they accomplish this goal: an enormous amount of money is funneled from above, along with a healthy dose of monetary blackmail and retaliation regarding the future of each broadcaster’s career. Therefore, the predominant factor in keeping everybody “in line” and “on the same page” is reduced to the least-common-denominator: good old-fashioned fear and greed. The global elite essentially BUY their “news” reporters and commentators, and thus keep them silent from reporting on any wrongdoing. There isn’t any loyalty here – it’s simple economic leverage. Wolf Blitzer, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly, and the editors of Time magazine and The Washington Post are paid enormous salaries to conceal the New World Order’s hidden agenda.

Some people may object by saying: what about all the dissent we see on Sunday morning news shows, or hear on talk radio? Doesn’t this antagonism prove that those on the “left” and “right” go for each other’s throat?

The answer, of course, is that what you’re watching and listening to isn’t real; it’s simply a carefully choreographed illusion. Each participant in these debates is nothing more than “controlled opposition” who are following a pre-determined script. In fact, many of the participants are “paid contributors” who are on salary to a particular network. A perfect example is Mike Gallagher. Even though he has his own syndicated radio talk show, he’s also paid by Fox News to fill a particular role.

So, when you see these “combatants” going at it, simply think of professional wrestling, because that’s all it is. Sure, the drama is compelling at times, but the desired result has already been determined beforehand.

The formula is very elementary --- it’s corporate media sleaze 101. The faces and voices that represent the global elite are nothing more than highly-paid mercenaries used to deceive us on an ongoing basis. Nobody actually goes for the throat (unless somebody has ‘fallen out of favor’ or poses an imminent threat to the status quo establishment) because they’ve already been bought-off and are now under the protective umbrella of a network system. Think of it as a highly-selective private country club --- it’s that simple.

Thus, what differentiates the mainstream media from a truly INDEPENDENT news source is one thing: monetary control. To be authentically independent, there can be no network structure, large corporate ownership and think tank grants, or widespread advertising dollars (i.e. at the Clear Channel level). When any of these elements rear their ugly heads, guess what happens --- independence is slowly compromised for the sake of bottom line $$$$$$.

A good rule of thumb in determining if a news entity is truly independent is as follows: (1) are they entirely free of corporate monetary entanglements, and (2) are they unafraid to expose wrongdoing at any level. In other words, if somebody within their network structure is doing wrong, will they: (a) fill the Company Man role and remain silent, or (b) point-out the egregious behavior and demand that it ends?
 
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Atom's Avatar
Atom Atom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 10-12-03
Location: Tennessee, USA
Posts: 32,608
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by southnow
Sure there's a power elite, but it's not an absolute power.
No, right.

Right now as we speak, our country, the United States of America, is being used by the global elite, and when they're done with us and we're all used up, they will spit us out like a piece of gum ... and that's about what we'll be worth as a country, a chewed up spit out piece of gum.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bluefinds name being abused Runilo SEO Forum 19 01-04-2005 07:09 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC