Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Forum Lobby The off-topic forum.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #81  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:24 AM
MrLeN MrLeN is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-22-04
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
gorillaboy, you haven't said a single intelligent thing throughout ths whole thread.

MrLeN
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #82  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:25 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by SN3
Hey, that was mean! The guy is willing to make amends.
Oh, is he? I didn't read his posts.

Sorry, I take that back.
 
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Ben's Avatar
Ben Ben is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-05-05
Posts: 13
iTrader: 0 / 0%
yay group hug!
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:26 AM
DaveyBoy's Avatar
DaveyBoy DaveyBoy is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: England.
Posts: 3,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
i'm going to beeedddddd.

inabit.
 
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeN
gorillaboy, you haven't said a single intelligent thing throughout ths whole thread.

MrLeN

Stick around, it's nothing new.

I have over 2,000 posts...none of them are "intelligent".
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:34 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
*Check that...I just found an intelligent post. I had to go back a few months.....

http://www.v7n.com/forums/showpost.p...92&postcount=5
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 07-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Ben's Avatar
Ben Ben is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 02-05-05
Posts: 13
iTrader: 0 / 0%
*pats gorillaboy on the head*

Heres a ball... would you like to bounce it?
 
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:17 AM
MrLeN MrLeN is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-22-04
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBoy
Just keep me banned mate You make it sound like i lived on your board, i had 5 posts there, 3 before today.

Yes let's move on but i really couldn't care less what you do with my account.
I bent over backwards.

You deserve none of the clemency that just I tried to give to you.

Do you know how hard it is to try and display a bit of heart to someone like you, to try and be the better man? You've called me every name under the sun. You've insulted me. You've insulted my forums. You've spammed my forums. You've caused others to spam my forums. I've been deleting porn and profanity.

Throughout the whole thing, the only thing I did was to say, "CHILL"?

{{{ I }}} am the one that apologized. I went even further and offered to make amends, even though there's NO WAY you deserve it.

Yet you sit there with the opinion that you can do all of the above and then just brush me off and leave me to "take it", even after the kind nature I have extended?

Just in case your tiny little screwed up brain doesn't understand. I extended my better nature so that we could put this behind us. This reply is a kick in the teeth. I gave 99%, but you used your measly 1% of energy to spit on my truce?

You think this is all a big joke?

Mr Elliot, you're the C***, not me. You've done nothing but cause trouble since I said..

..wait for it

"CHILL"!

Do you think that you can publicly cause so much damage, spit on a truce and walk off scott free?

You just created yourself a nemesis.

You really should have just said: "Ok".

Mr "ADMIN" LeN
 
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:17 AM
sundancerz's Avatar
sundancerz sundancerz is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 06-25-04
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Posts: 633
iTrader: 0 / 0%
MrLen
I'm betting your young and have no children.
Otherwise this would have been taken care of 4 pages ago.
 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:19 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeN
I bent over backwards.

You deserve none of the clemency that just I tried to give to you.

Do you know how hard it is to try and display a bit of heart to someone like you, to try and be the better man? You've called me every name under the sun. You've insulted me. You've insulted my forums. You've spammed my forums. You've caused others to spam my forums. I've been deleting porn and profanity.

Throughout the whole thing, the only thing I did was to say, "CHILL"?

{{{ I }}} am the one that apologized. I went even further and offered to make amends, even though there's NO WAY you deserve it.

Yet you sit there with the opinion that you can do all of the above and then just brush me off and leave me to "take it", even after the kind nature I have extended?

Just in case your tiny little screwed up brain doesn't understand. I extended my better nature so that we could put this behind us. This reply is a kick in the teeth. I gave 99%, but you used your measly 1% of energy to spit on my truce?

You think this is all a big joke?

Mr Elliot, you're the C***, not me. You've done nothing but cause trouble since I said..

..wait for it

"CHILL"!

Do you think that you can publicly cause so much damage, spit on a truce and walk off scott free?

You just created yourself a nemesis.

You really should have just said: "Ok".

Mr "ADMIN" LeN

Go jerk off some spammers!
 
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:20 AM
MrLeN MrLeN is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-22-04
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 75
iTrader: 0 / 0%
...

MrLeN
 
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:21 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
spammer jerker-offer!
 
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:25 AM
DaveyBoy's Avatar
DaveyBoy DaveyBoy is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: England.
Posts: 3,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeN
I bent over backwards.

You deserve none of the clemency that just I tried to give to you.

Do you know how hard it is to try and display a bit of heart to someone like you, to try and be the better man? You've called me every name under the sun. You've insulted me. You've insulted my forums. You've spammed my forums. You've caused others to spam my forums. I've been deleting porn and profanity.

Throughout the whole thing, the only thing I did was to say, "CHILL"?

{{{ I }}} am the one that apologized. I went even further and offered to make amends, even though there's NO WAY you deserve it.

Yet you sit there with the opinion that you can do all of the above and then just brush me off and leave me to "take it", even after the kind nature I have extended?

Just in case your tiny little screwed up brain doesn't understand. I extended my better nature so that we could put this behind us. This reply is a kick in the teeth. I gave 99%, but you used your measly 1% of energy to spit on my truce?

You think this is all a big joke?

Mr Elliot, you're the C***, not me. You've done nothing but cause trouble since I said..

..wait for it

"CHILL"!

Do you think that you can publicly cause so much damage, spit on a truce and walk off scott free?

You just created yourself a nemesis.

You really should have just said: "Ok".

Mr "ADMIN" LeN
I said, fair enough for calling a truce but i don't care what you do with my account, as i have no interest in returning to such a sparse community. I have the right to not return, surely?
 
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:41 AM
imaginemn's Avatar
imaginemn imaginemn is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-18-04
Location: Brownsville, Texas
Posts: 1,354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
spammer jerker-offer!
Looks like they are both ready to move on. Let it go. Davey started the thread not him. All he did was defend himself. Although I may not agree on how the situation was handled, it's no reason to gang up on him, regardless of what may or may not have happened.

I am not taking sides but Jazzee put it best, "This board is meant to be informative and helpful. Use of inappropriate language is not acceptable, as many people are offended and may not join or stick around due to the offensive language."

Reference: http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20248

There is also this: http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9813

imaginemn
 
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:45 AM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Relax, tommy tuff-nutts! This BAZOO (MrLen) is really full of himself...I'm just trying to have some fun here.

BTW- I don't think I've used any inapropriate language
 
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-12-2005, 11:54 AM
DaveyBoy's Avatar
DaveyBoy DaveyBoy is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-13-03
Location: England.
Posts: 3,885
iTrader: 0 / 0%
see whats funny back on his forum - is that the person i was trying to defend, is actually slagging me now for insulting ppl what a load of brown noses over there.

Much better here. Home.
 
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-12-2005, 12:02 PM
imaginemn's Avatar
imaginemn imaginemn is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-18-04
Location: Brownsville, Texas
Posts: 1,354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaboy
Relax, tommy tuff-nutts! This BAZOO (MrLen) is really full of himself...I'm just trying to have some fun here.

BTW- I don't think I've used any inapropriate language
Maybe he is. Still no reason to bash just for the sake of having fun. It's posts like this that make me wonder why I should continue to contribute. Many people here are serious about their business, for many of them it's their life. They take it very serious as I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBoy
see whats funny back on his forum - is that the person i was trying to defend, is actually slagging me now for insulting ppl what a load of brown noses over there.
Well this thread is not much better than what they are doing, now is it? If I were a new member or if this was one of the first threads I read on this forum, I would never return.

imaginemn
 
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 07-12-2005, 12:11 PM
gorillaboy's Avatar
gorillaboy gorillaboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 11-01-04
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 1,256
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginemn
Many people here are serious about their business, for many of them it's their life. They take it very serious as I do.
Yeah, that's why there's a "Forum Lobby". You don't have to read every post here, imaginemn...or should I call you "Mom"?
 
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 07-12-2005, 12:14 PM
sundancerz's Avatar
sundancerz sundancerz is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 06-25-04
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Posts: 633
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You kids need to go out side and play.

and take that kid form the other neighborhood with ya.
 
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 07-12-2005, 12:21 PM
imaginemn's Avatar
imaginemn imaginemn is offline
v7n Mentor
 
Join Date: 02-18-04
Location: Brownsville, Texas
Posts: 1,354
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerz
You kids need to go out side and play.

and take that kid form the other neighborhood with ya.
Now that's funny!
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LMAO eXweso Forum Lobby 3 11-18-2007 03:01 PM
LMAO --Owned Pic tinkerbell Forum Lobby 22 12-16-2005 07:12 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC