Old 07-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Contributing Member

oh and mr len if you see this on here, you're a tool

Old 07-12-2005, 01:20 AM
v7n Mentor

haha, what a tool

Old 07-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

I've deleted your friends and banned their IP's.

I have heaps of staff ready to delete anyone else that has an offensive name or makes offensive posts.

Thanks for the advertising on all the forums though.

If you keep it up, I might lift your ban and send you some money.

I'm quite sure also, that most people who see's this post will think "you're" the tool.

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Contributing Member

nah quite the opposite

Old 07-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Contributing Member

haha, well well well well well welllllll proper proper soooo offended by the avatar he's give me over there

Funny as **** how he says all his staff will do stuff for him, yet Ben is on my side

Old 07-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Contributing Member

Subject: Manners at newezone
From: "newezone@newezone.com" <newezone@newezone.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:02:03 -0500

This is what happens to people who are rude and offensive and go around
different forums, asking people to spam newezone:

http://www.newezone.com/forums/showt...=2025#post2025

DaveyBoy2005 has done this, and I have had to spend my time deleting
these members and their posts. But they're all banned now.

Just letting you all know in case you run into this thread. I have
adjusted DaveyBoy2005's attitude, as well as his signature, avatar and
profile.

Now, keep promoting this thread DaveyBoy. You're a real class act you
know. Keep'em coming!

Regards,

Leonard Wass, aka
MrLeN - Admin

P.S. ie: http://www.v7n.com/forums/showthread...129#post215129

MATE, i had 5 f-in posts there, not sure how i'll survive without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Contributing Member

The best thing for you to do is to turn away and walk off.

You were downright rude. You have shown how immature you are with this thread and with the language you used in your response to that email (above).

It's so simple. I do not allow people to be rude to each other on my forums. I left a polite request for everyone to chill, and said please more than once. Yet, you decided to reply in the way you did.

You should have just accepted the 7 day ban. But what you have done now has caused a permanent ban. You are causing all your friends to get banned. Your whole plot is sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

I have sent an email to John, and I hope to have this thread closed or even better, deleted - soon.

Cya

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 02:26 AM
Contributing Member

haha no worries, i didnt intend to go back anyway - ben just mentioned summat about the forum so i thought i'd check it out, saw that job offer thing, thought i'm have a look, saw someone trying to rip someone else off and said that he's charging too much - now i'm sorry but that is all i said, yes i replied after you said chill because i thought i was entitled to an opinion on a 'forum', again look up that word. Anyway, it's not worth the hassle - go and have your happy community of 15 year olds, i'm quite happy on here anyway.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:29 AM
Contributing Member

I have already told you, "Opinions" are welcome, "attitude" is not.

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Contributing Member

all i wanna know is what attitude i showed in telling him his prices were too high - in my original post i mean? I was trying to be helpful if anything.

"i don't really think he insulted you mate, i think we just realised you were attempting to capitalise on someone's lack of experience in the business. He's right in saying you can get top, top notch work done for less than you're asking. He's obviously seen your folio and realised you're not as good as your fee suggests.

Seriously, i think he's helped you in a way, you might refrain from pricing yourself out of the market in the future, especially when it's such a competitive one as the design business is these days."

Aye so i said he was trying to turn someones lack of knowledge to his advantage, which he was. But the rest was trying to make him see.

And you've banned someone else for agreeing with me

Old 07-12-2005, 02:39 AM
Contributing Member

Liar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBoy
all i wanna know is what attitude i showed in telling him his prices were too high - in my original post i mean? I was trying to be helpful if anything.

"i don't really think he insulted you mate, i think we just realised you were attempting to capitalise on someone's lack of experience in the business. He's right in saying you can get top, top notch work done for less than you're asking. He's obviously seen your folio and realised you're not as good as your fee suggests.

Seriously, i think he's helped you in a way, you might refrain from pricing yourself out of the market in the future, especially when it's such a competitive one as the design business is these days."

Aye so i said he was trying to turn someones lack of knowledge to his advantage, which he was. But the rest was trying to make him see.

And you've banned someone else for agreeing with me
I didn't ban you for saying what you have quoted above. You are lying. What way is that to live your life?

My response to what you have quoted above was simply: "You've had your say".

I banned you for insulting me "after" I had attempted to politely calm the thread and after that post which you quoted and "after" your reply:

Quote:
no one has insulted anyone on here MR ADMIN LEN, just giving opinions and basically trying to help him realise he's over-charging. But hey if he can get the work at that price, fair play to the guy.

Didn't realise people weren't allowed opinions around here

...and you wonder why this place doesn't do well?
I DO NOT want people like you at my forums.

I am glad to have been able to make an example of you, so that people know how "not" to behave. newezone is a friendly, polite, helpful, giving and welcoming community.

We do not insult each other.

If you can't understand that, you've got serious issues.

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Contributing Member

newezone is an EMPTY friendly, polite, helpful, giving and welcoming community.

I remember when you first started it and i was there every day trying to help it cos in fact i'm NOT the kind of person you say i am until someone becomes a nazi on their own forum. Nothing i did was worth a banning.

Anyway, not bothered any more.

Time to go and rip off more customers, oh sorry i'll leave that to your darling julian

Old 07-12-2005, 02:48 AM

MrLeN,

I do not think that Davey's comment to Julian warranted any type of interruption from you. In moderating a forum, you need to learn when moderating is needed, and that definitely was not a point to jump in and start telling people to chill. You should have let Julian respond.

You should listen to me, you'll not last long as a commandant, my friend. Learn to hang loose ... things generally work themselves out, but you did not even give these guys a chance.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:48 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
newezone is an EMPTY friendly, polite, helpful, giving and welcoming community.

I remember when you first started it and i was there every day trying to help it cos in fact i'm NOT the kind of person you say i am until someone becomes a nazi on their own forum. Nothing i did was worth a banning.

Anyway, not bothered any more.

Time to go and rip off more customers, oh sorry i'll leave that to your darling julian

What ever.

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom
MrLeN,

I do not think that Davey's comment to Julian warranted any type of interruption from you. In moderating a forum, you need to learn when moderating is needed, and that definitely was not a point to jump in and start telling people to chill. You should have let Julian respond.

You should listen to me, you'll not last long as a commandant, my friend. Learn to hang loose ... things generally work themselves out, but you did not even give these guys a chance.
Excuse me. I am entitled to run my forums in any way I see fit. I pay the server costs. If I do not want people abusing others and generally causing trouble, I am quite within my rights to intervene in any way I see fit.

There are enough forums online that allow "free for all's" and newezone is not one of them.

MrLeN

Old 07-12-2005, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeN
I've deleted your friends and banned their IP's.

I have heaps of staff ready to delete anyone else that has an offensive name or makes offensive posts.

Thanks for the advertising on all the forums though.

If you keep it up, I might lift your ban and send you some money.

I'm quite sure also, that most people who see's this post will think "you're" the tool.

MrLeN

hi MrLeN, glad to hear you have banned my account! you didnt honestly think for one second that i wanted to post on your board did you? If you did you a bigger clown than you look, and you do look like one. Im happy for you and your "heaps of staff" to delete any of my posts, i thought my little poem was quite nice tho, i didnt think it was offensive at all, but hey we all have different opinons dont we! Also was just wondering why you need "heaps of staff" for a board that doesnt really require it, you dont really have "heaps iof members" do you? Anyway id just like to say thanks for amusing me for a while, its been lovely speaking to you and good luck with your forum, although im sure you dont think you dont need to do you??

Old 07-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Contributing Member

it was hardly a free for all

Old 07-12-2005, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLeN
Excuse me. I am entitled to run my forums in any way I see fit. I pay the server costs. If I do not want people abusing others and generally causing trouble, I am quite within my rights to intervene in any way I see fit.

There are enough forums online that allow "free for all's" and newezone is not one of them.

MrLeN
Excuse you? I'm not giving you hell, I am just giving you my opinion and a little advice, that is all.

Good luck.

Old 07-12-2005, 02:57 AM

Quote:
it was hardly a free for all
well maybe to him it was davey, 3 people posting 3 replies is a lot for a forum like that, he must only get about 10 posts a day so i suppose you could class that as an invation

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby